Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport (46071 Views)

How I Was Scammed By A Hotel / Booking Agency At Murtala Mohammed Airport / My Horrible Experience At Murtala Mohammed Airport::::::(see pictures):::::::::: / Pictures Of Travellers "Fighting" To Board Arik Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by jamex93(m): 11:09am On Mar 26, 2015
where dem dey go?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:09am On Mar 26, 2015
Subuhana! This will surely have an adverse effect on the election.
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 26, 2015
Nawa o.
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by Badgers14: 11:10am On Mar 26, 2015
May God help us

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by UnknownT: 11:10am On Mar 26, 2015
transformer2019:
Politicians sending their children abroad and askint their thugs to force for change
I only pity the parents of this change chanters, pls be wise and don't allow them to use you for sacrifice, their children re skooling abroad and they tell you to fight for the rite of their children
Tell them to bring their children to come fight for them rite
They shld bring their children to come fight for the change
Say yes to transformation!
both APC and PDP politicians are guilty of having thugs. Don't hold brief for any of them

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by youngvizzy1(m): 11:10am On Mar 26, 2015
They are running for their loves dince GEJ cannot give us security, anyways power must change hand come 2015 Sai Buhari. GMB till 2019
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by loomer: 11:11am On Mar 26, 2015
This one nai them de call crusade gathering
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by Mogidi: 11:12am On Mar 26, 2015
Thats what would happen in a GMB victory.
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by emperor003: 11:12am On Mar 26, 2015
Real
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by smoothlips(m): 11:12am On Mar 26, 2015
transformer2019:
Politicians sending their children abroad and askint their thugs to force for change
I only pity the parents of this change chanters, pls be wise and don't allow them to use you for sacrifice, their children re skooling abroad and they tell you to fight for the rite of their children
be informed.
those are normal Nigerians and citizens of other African and Non African countries, who are not sure of what the election will bring.
Research before u open ur big mouth
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by datguru: 11:12am On Mar 26, 2015
JackBaueress:
Jonathan cannot assure them of their safety. They have no option that to run for their lives.

You are getting it wrong here. I think they are running because they don't know how the boko master will act after he losses come saturday 28th march 2015

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by Olucheye(m): 11:13am On Mar 26, 2015
I Can Assure you it is as real as you see it..
I have 5 of my neighbors who left for the UK Yesterday evening.
Just because, they're are running for their lives.
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 26, 2015
OMG!! thats mee there!!! Look look am on red!!! wow
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 26, 2015
Jesu!!!!
are these travelling within or outside the country

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by Adela10: 11:15am On Mar 26, 2015
ellechrystal:
Lol. See crowd .i think most people r travelling to the location where they got their voters card, so they can vote peacefully .while some r running to their home town in case any yawa gas, they know their crannies.
That's int'l airport not local airport... So, theyy r all travelling abroad. Ok?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 26, 2015
Why is GEJ doing this to Nigeria, after 6yrs of total failure.
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by Symphony007: 11:15am On Mar 26, 2015
Hey! I saw the same thing at Port harcourt international when I saw off my cousin!! Is this unnecessary panic or there is something coming down the pipe in this election that some people know and others don't? I'm getting concerned o!
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 26, 2015
Ask me
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by moscobabs(m): 11:17am On Mar 26, 2015
Many...I forgot to snap one oyinbo yesterday at airport the oyinbo carry his load on okada as if crisis dey hapun in nigeria
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by firetrap(m): 11:17am On Mar 26, 2015
Those pictures are obviously fake, they've been circulating since yesterday and in your post you claim that its the population at the airport today.
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by ddefoe: 11:17am On Mar 26, 2015
That's why the rest of us should be wise and stay away from violence.its a shame that this is happening because Nigeria want to conduct election.I don't know were we are heading to.firstly,they heat up the polity and secondly,they incite their followers to violence and the masses are the victims.elections has been conducted all over the world from Ghana to South africa and isreal recently yet u don't hear of violence.I just keep wondering the specie of mankind that inhabit this part of the world.my prayer is that the election will be free and fair,violence free above all.I think we should introspect and reflect soberly the basis of our existence as a nation.God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by ojnnaco(m): 11:18am On Mar 26, 2015
kodded:
Am very sure 80% of those people are the children to all this politicians while the other 20% will be foreigners
May GOD help us sad
Dats very tru bro. Typical example of the fear of the unknown
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by missionmex(m): 11:18am On Mar 26, 2015
Nothing go happen!
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by AbuMikey(m): 11:18am On Mar 26, 2015
This is getting interesting.
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by saintkash(m): 11:19am On Mar 26, 2015
transformer2019:

same way I pity for those shouting transformation or TAN...

#changeisbetterthancontinuity.
sai buhari
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 26, 2015
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by Opkoroko: 11:19am On Mar 26, 2015
D problem is when Buhari lose this election, will he and his supporters accept it? that is d problem, D problem were are having in nigeria is this animals from the north.
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by Chibuhealth(f): 11:19am On Mar 26, 2015
hairyanus:
Abeg, make una no vex...which party is making Nigerian run for their lives...i no call name ooo
APC. Bunch of idio.ts
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by OpeDwarroir: 11:19am On Mar 26, 2015
jumobi1:
How is Nnamdi Azik airport looking?
I'm thinking those are southerners going home.

Southerners going to which home? You heard international airport..... and not local airport. People are scared of violence. It is inevitable, there must be violence
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by scobaba: 11:19am On Mar 26, 2015
as i no get money send my wife abroad, i don relocate am to her mama house for Delta State for now, make i dey ds abuja dey watch as tyns dey happen.
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by oseo1(m): 11:20am On Mar 26, 2015
contactmorak:
The Murtala Mohammed international Airport today witnessed an unprecedented crowd. Obviously, fear of the unknown is making many Nigerians who can afford it, to be trooping out of the country before the election catch up with them in nigeria on saturday. God forbid there is an electoral war, where do the rest of us run to?

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/03/photos-ocean-of-travellers-today-at.html

The first pic may be real but the second one is old, it's from January 2012 during the subsidy riots time. I was at the airport 2 nights ago and it was NOT like that sha.
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by olaolulazio(m): 11:20am On Mar 26, 2015
transformer2019:

U mean they are all children of politicians?

You remain a fat loyal fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 / Seven Women Burnt To Death As Bus Catches Fire Along Sagamu-Benin Expressway / How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.