Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:50 PM

Leaders Of International Election Observer Groups Arrive Nigeria - Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaders Of International Election Observer Groups Arrive Nigeria - Pics (27745 Views)

Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) / Jonathan's Trekker Oladele In Otuoke As Election Observer(pic) / Goodluck Jonathan As An Election Observer In Tanzania (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaders Of International Election Observer Groups Arrive Nigeria - Pics by Edusouls(m): 7:16am On Mar 26, 2015
yesoo my fellow nigerians, we are thanking God for living to see this change, we have suffered enough at the hands of corruption,insensitivity,wickedness,mass unemployement,our lost young and innocent daughters that was kidnapped and we left them for to their faith,wether dead or alive,constantly raped or tortured, our leaders didn't care, they were too busy sharing our national treasury accordingly within themselves...thousands of innocent nigerians died in bombings, 13,000 nigerians for that matter,their only sin was that they were ruled by a weak,very insensitive leader they voted into power,thinking they did the right thing..very corrupt officials are given the green light to loot us with impunity without any consequences...fellow nigerians if we really love our dear country, we wont allow it to continue its deep descent into the abyss..vote for the better future of me,you, and our future children...sai buhari, sai change,sai transparency, sai good governance...

1 Like

Re: Leaders Of International Election Observer Groups Arrive Nigeria - Pics by autotrader014(m): 7:30am On Mar 26, 2015
wakacome:
E go do you like film trick when buhari is announced as the winner of the election.....buhari is going to win the election..you can bookmark this page and mark my words......

Wakacome
i have booked dis page and marked your word. e no far again
Re: Leaders Of International Election Observer Groups Arrive Nigeria - Pics by podosci(m): 7:40am On Mar 26, 2015
EagleScribes:
Welcome. As you observe, please watch out for those mofos.

Life has got no duplicate and this one pass NatGeo Wild grin
I swear down , Nigerian worst pass wild animals, once he come to politics, religion or ethnicity, omo, even Lion go run for him life oooo
Re: Leaders Of International Election Observer Groups Arrive Nigeria - Pics by eluquenson(m): 7:49am On Mar 26, 2015
I hope GEJ won't extend the hands of Dollars to this people oh grin
Re: Leaders Of International Election Observer Groups Arrive Nigeria - Pics by mcfynest(m): 7:49am On Mar 26, 2015
Re: Leaders Of International Election Observer Groups Arrive Nigeria - Pics by Sunnyade01(m): 8:01am On Mar 26, 2015
Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

Buhari/Osinbajo

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Leaders Of International Election Observer Groups Arrive Nigeria - Pics by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 26, 2015
DrSage:
They came to witness d largest margin ever to b recorded between Buhari & Gej.

Buhari till 2023

More blessings...

1 Like

Re: Leaders Of International Election Observer Groups Arrive Nigeria - Pics by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 26, 2015
autotrader014:

Who took your biscuit??
Re: Leaders Of International Election Observer Groups Arrive Nigeria - Pics by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 26, 2015
autotrader014:

ok.
Re: Leaders Of International Election Observer Groups Arrive Nigeria - Pics by Opkoroko: 8:25am On Mar 26, 2015
Governor Rochas Okorocha of imo state nigeria is he a true born IGBO Man?
Re: Leaders Of International Election Observer Groups Arrive Nigeria - Pics by DrSage(m): 8:26am On Mar 26, 2015
HsLBroker:
undecided
Re: Leaders Of International Election Observer Groups Arrive Nigeria - Pics by Coolcash1: 8:32am On Mar 26, 2015
VOTE FOR INTEGRITY. VOTE BUHARI ON SATURDAY MARCH 28, 2015.

VOTE CHANGE. VOTE APC!
Re: Leaders Of International Election Observer Groups Arrive Nigeria - Pics by bashydemy(m): 8:41am On Mar 26, 2015
They are welcome to witness the biggest defeat of incumbent President of Nigeria in history.
Re: Leaders Of International Election Observer Groups Arrive Nigeria - Pics by EagleScribes: 9:38am On Mar 26, 2015
podosci:

I swear down , Nigerian worst pass wild animals, once he come to politics, religion or ethnicity, omo, even Lion go run for him life oooo

Thank you my brother. Na then oyinbo man go sabi am wen dem talk say "no padi for jungle"

1 Like

Re: Leaders Of International Election Observer Groups Arrive Nigeria - Pics by niceguy7(m): 10:36am On Mar 26, 2015
barackosama:
LOLZ. i no say the day wey JohnNaTAN go liv Aso Rock he no go flush toilet because of 4stration!
Now this got me grin
Re: Leaders Of International Election Observer Groups Arrive Nigeria - Pics by Laid2001: 10:44am On Mar 26, 2015
The president has been mourning since, you can see that in his permanent Black dresses. Even his Agbada is now always black!.
Sorry hen, you can continue your sorrow in Otuoke!
Re: Leaders Of International Election Observer Groups Arrive Nigeria - Pics by Jesusloveyou: 11:37am On Mar 26, 2015
GenBuhari:
Do not be carried away; the "Gbagbo treatment" is only reserved for competent nationalistic and patriotic African leaders. It is used by America and Europe to install or prop up a corrupt government that the imperialists can exploit.

Ensure you vote wisely but do not expect these international observers to support the true winner if it is a competent leader and non-corrupt candidate that wins.

In every likelyhood GEJ would declare he has won and the election observers would endorse him.

So let us cast our votes peacefully and let us peacefully ensure that our votes count and wait for results to be counted.

Let us remain optimistic that the elections would not be rigged , but let us be ready to peacefully resist any attempt to rig these elections or to disenfranchise us.

Be ready to come out en masse in support of an APC parallel government if it became necessary.

May the gods of our ancestors protect us all from our enemies.
did i hear u say,american wil remove a competent and a non corrupt african leader? and gbagbo is competent and non corrupt.
Re: Leaders Of International Election Observer Groups Arrive Nigeria - Pics by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 12:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
Our man GEJ 2023 cheesy
Re: Leaders Of International Election Observer Groups Arrive Nigeria - Pics by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
@jesusloveyou

That is what I said.

Neocolonialism is America's policy towards Nigeria, this means stealthily exploiting and working towards our destruction whilst faking friendship and pretending to offer help fo the gallery of Nigerian public.

Google " confessions of an economic hitman" and learn about how America assassinates or overthrows all patriotic governments and installs corrupt governments that it can easily control and exploit economically.
did i hear u say,american wil remove a competent and a non corrupt african leader? and gbagbo is competent and non corrupt.
Re: Leaders Of International Election Observer Groups Arrive Nigeria - Pics by Franzeez(m): 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
xreal:

Are you admitting the General's victory?

Sai Baba!
Sai Buhari!!
Sai One Nigeria!!!

I actually don't care who wins! They are all birds of same feathers.
Re: Leaders Of International Election Observer Groups Arrive Nigeria - Pics by harbarzzy(m): 8:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
transformer2019:
Let d whole world come witness the fall of buhari so that nobody will cry fowl play here
Say yes to transformation
Joker!..N197 equal $1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bomb Blast At Gambari Market Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Attends Completion Ceremony Of GAC Assembly Plant In Lagos (pics) / Nigerian Air Force To Take Delivery Of ₦2.3b Augusta 109 Power Helicopter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.