Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Pimples And The Value Of A Sponged Bath - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pimples And The Value Of A Sponged Bath (726 Views)

Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water) / Help..total Cure To Pimples And Spots On My Face(asap). / I Need Cure For Pimples And Acme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pimples And The Value Of A Sponged Bath by stnonymus(m): 4:50pm On Jan 20, 2009
I was having a conversation with a colleague in the office the other day and she was complaining about the spots she had on her chest and back.According to her the spots where as a result of the pimples.I asked her if she had oily skin and she said yes.I also asked her if she uses a sponge when taking a bath.To which she said no. She had always been of the impression that it wasn't good for her skin.

I am always surprised when people who have oily skin don't take a sponged bath.No matter how much you soap your body, you will never be able to reach deep enough to clear the oil from your skin that clogs the pores.Once your pores are clogged it degenerates to pimples.So one of the best ways to clear the pores is to scrub with a soaped sponge.But not too hard as to injure the skin.

It's a great skin treatment.

( Need to earn extra income parttime? Visit : http://www./extraincome.htm )

(1) (Reply)

Liposuction Portland / Serious Pains On My Neck And Shoulders / Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.