Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Why I’m Being Attacked Over Card Readers — Jega - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I’m Being Attacked Over Card Readers — Jega (26859 Views)

I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki / Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari / Lamido Cries Out From Prison: I’m Being Persecuted Over 2019 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I’m Being Attacked Over Card Readers — Jega by Stevano007(m): 8:28am On Mar 26, 2015
Y me i personally hate the card reader is that sometimes when you put 32gb memory card in it, it wont recognize it undecided

Don't Quote me grin
Re: Why I’m Being Attacked Over Card Readers — Jega by masquellett(m): 8:28am On Mar 26, 2015
Kudos to Jega! God bless u. GEJ--- Otueke Loading for you :p

2 Likes

Re: Why I’m Being Attacked Over Card Readers — Jega by loomer: 8:28am On Mar 26, 2015
Hopefully, the readers will function fine
Re: Why I’m Being Attacked Over Card Readers — Jega by Akshow: 8:28am On Mar 26, 2015
k
Re: Why I’m Being Attacked Over Card Readers — Jega by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 26, 2015
Hmm grin
Jega knows his tenure is almost over and has refused to favour any party.He wants to do a credible job, his last, before he bows out.pdp party remains the only party complaining bitterly about this. Thanks to Jega for not caring whose horse is gored. May God/Allah reward you as you conduct a free and fair election.

Sai Buhari!
SAI Osinbajo!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I’m Being Attacked Over Card Readers — Jega by Sunnycliff(m): 8:29am On Mar 26, 2015
All I want is peace and accepting the results in good faith

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Being Attacked Over Card Readers — Jega by honeric01(m): 8:30am On Mar 26, 2015
I just pray PDP criminals wont attack INEC servers to manipulate votes already casted.

3 Likes

Re: Why I’m Being Attacked Over Card Readers — Jega by qualityovenbake(m): 8:30am On Mar 26, 2015
It will all be over in two days.

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Being Attacked Over Card Readers — Jega by focus7: 8:34am On Mar 26, 2015
And Nigerians knows who have nurtured to fraudulently manipulate the outcome of the election just as they did in Ekiti election, there desperation knows no bound, they even went about crawling on their knees begging for vote from alters to shrines with dollars in their hand. They even empower hooligans that will later turns to terrorist in various region of the country with wealth and weapons, it is so pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Why I’m Being Attacked Over Card Readers — Jega by Raxxye(m): 8:35am On Mar 26, 2015
TI1919:
God is watching sha, he sees beyond our imagination, I want my vote to count, no more ringing and whoever win should be swon in and we will respect him as our President of which by God grace GEJ will win.

grin
I like the way you put it, Bro. Good Nigerian!
Re: Why I’m Being Attacked Over Card Readers — Jega by Lilimax(f): 8:36am On Mar 26, 2015
#SAY NO TO ELECTION VIOLENCE!
Re: Why I’m Being Attacked Over Card Readers — Jega by Bowaley17(m): 8:37am On Mar 26, 2015
Jega fire on...
#GMB 2015

3 Likes

Re: Why I’m Being Attacked Over Card Readers — Jega by philips70(m): 8:45am On Mar 26, 2015
ichidodo:
Doesn't this old donkey get it? Doesn't he know how delicately edged and fragile this country is?? Doesn't he knows the ramifications edging his bet on the very existence of Nigeria on a device so fragile and somewhat complex on a third world nation with a predominantly illiterate,ignorant and violent citizenry especially in the north...well we pity the adhoc officials and youth corpers who will bear the brunt of the backlash...

Read again and revert the illiterate to yourself. Ekpa dibidibi.

2 Likes

Re: Why I’m Being Attacked Over Card Readers — Jega by Intendy: 8:46am On Mar 26, 2015
TI1919:
God is watching sha, he sees beyond our imagination, I want my vote to count, no more ringing and whoever win should be swon in and we will respect him as our President of which by God grace GEJ will win.

grin

Don't soft tone.
is it not Gej PDP that don't want card reader?why Jega said riggers are against it.meaning
PDP=RIGGERS

3 Likes

Re: Why I’m Being Attacked Over Card Readers — Jega by ibrokola(m): 8:46am On Mar 26, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:
REASONS Y I CHANGE MY DECISION ON BUHARI.

1.THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA START WITH NORTHERNERS...ALL THOSE USELESS HEAD OF STATE

2.NORTH GREEDINESS TO ALWAYS RULE.LOOKING AT ALL NIGERIA LEADERS,MAJORITY OF THEM ARE NORTHERNERS

3.THE THIEVES SURROUNDING GMB... PEOPLE LIKE ABS,TINUBU WHICH ARE CONFIRMED POLITICAL THIEVES ARE HIS LOYALISTS

4. WE NEED AGILE LEADER NOT AGE DISADVANTAGE LEADER ...

#Y ALWAYS D NORTH

Now here's a reply to your points;
1. These Northern Heads of States were Military, not Civilians.
2. Every region will like to rule, not just the North. It happens to the the North that has been dominant because they were well represented in the military.
3. Trust me, I forsee GMB discarding a lot of the bad eggs around him once he finds out that their plans for Nigeria varies.
4. GMB = Agility + Experience + Disciplined. At least his rate of campaign should gave proven it to you by now! Cheers

5 Likes

Re: Why I’m Being Attacked Over Card Readers — Jega by popesam1(m): 8:51am On Mar 26, 2015
we moving forward.

Sai buhari

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Being Attacked Over Card Readers — Jega by oweman: 8:51am On Mar 26, 2015
Thenattack on card by some Nigerians is a great shame on this country by the ruling party ( pdp ) headed by a suposed phd holder .
I listened on VOA what an electoral offical from Ghana said on his embarrasment at some Nigerians against the card reder machine and felt really bad about his comment saying those Nigerians are a shame on Africa .

3 Likes

Re: Why I’m Being Attacked Over Card Readers — Jega by watered(m): 8:52am On Mar 26, 2015
TI1919:

grin
You were making sense from beginning but lost track in ur conclusion. Average performance and you need to sit up in class.

3 Likes

Re: Why I’m Being Attacked Over Card Readers — Jega by Bawsse(m): 8:55am On Mar 26, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:
REASONS Y I CHANGE MY DECISION ON BUHARI.

1.THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA START WITH NORTHERNERS...ALL THOSE USELESS HEAD OF STATE

2.NORTH GREEDINESS TO ALWAYS RULE.LOOKING AT ALL NIGERIA LEADERS,MAJORITY OF THEM ARE NORTHERNERS

3.THE THIEVES SURROUNDING GMB... PEOPLE LIKE ABS,TINUBU WHICH ARE CONFIRMED POLITICAL THIEVES ARE HIS LOYALISTS

4. WE NEED AGILE LEADER NOT AGE DISADVANTAGE LEADER ...

#Y ALWAYS D NORTH

I have taken it upon myself as a GMB supporter to win u back by replying what u stated above:

1. It is not a matter of where our problems started from, but who or where it will end. You can blame a person or people for causing a problem(if they really caused it) but you can't turn away from them when they exhibit the best possible solution to that problem, then we don't move on.

2. As nigerians(assuming educated) we should be able to look past ethnicity and tribalism, our education taught us that leadership skills is no respecter of north or south. That's just generalisation and stereotyping which is extremely dangerous.

3. Deep down your heart do you really think tinubu and the rest would be able to control and manipulate GMB, if he wins? GMB is just riding the dirtiest and only available train to heaven. If obasanjo couldn't control a clueless president like GEJ, how much more, GMB, a strong-hearted, strict, leader. They are in for a big surprise if they think he will be their puppet.

4. When people say this, I count this an advantage, only an old man would bleed and yearn for a better nigeria for his children, he would not have time to be embezzling funds which he might not live to enjoy, he is more sympathetic and he realises materalism is not the way to go, he wouldn't keep it for his children too because he's teaching them better in an islamic light. Not to talk of his vast wealth of experience in leadership and decision-making.

Some people say, " if he really loves nigeria, he will let another person rule", well I can feel his pain and desperation to change this country, it is really a case of "if you want something done, you do it yourself".
I hope I can use this as a basis to convert you and other pdp supporters to the side of change we really need

#SaiGMB/PYO
#Change

7 Likes

Re: Why I’m Being Attacked Over Card Readers — Jega by suwailad(f): 8:56am On Mar 26, 2015
JEGA carry go, Before i used to think you were corrupt and clueless like GEJ but now i see you are the reverse as in JEGa grin

CARRY GO JEGA!!NOTHING DO YOU

2 Likes

Re: Why I’m Being Attacked Over Card Readers — Jega by maestroz: 8:56am On Mar 26, 2015
TI1919:

grin

you started your comments well only to end it miserably.
Re: Why I’m Being Attacked Over Card Readers — Jega by Rickywowoz: 8:59am On Mar 26, 2015
[quote author=JoachimPaul

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Being Attacked Over Card Readers — Jega by klbakare(m): 9:02am On Mar 26, 2015
Foolishness is when you suffered some academic setbacks as a result of the strikes in the polys,unis and colleges of education in 2013 and you are busy shouting GEJ for transformation.

What you actually need is change and probably a change of your brain too.

Vote #buhariosinbajo

2 Likes

Re: Why I’m Being Attacked Over Card Readers — Jega by ichidodo: 9:04am On Mar 26, 2015
philips70:

I am a very stupidt bastard
Re: Why I’m Being Attacked Over Card Readers — Jega by ziggarr: 9:09am On Mar 26, 2015
JoachimPaul:
he'll transform ya
You will gain nothing from fraud and and scamming people online. Return my money please

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Being Attacked Over Card Readers — Jega by johnnychuks(m): 9:13am On Mar 26, 2015
I Scaned BuHARI & i find out that his intention is to move this nation forward.

2 Likes

Re: Why I’m Being Attacked Over Card Readers — Jega by johnnychuks(m): 9:14am On Mar 26, 2015
I Scaned BUHARI & i find out that his intention is to move this nation forward.

2 Likes

Re: Why I’m Being Attacked Over Card Readers — Jega by Billygee2u: 9:14am On Mar 26, 2015
jega or jagajaga.your uterance have confirmed that you have taken side with APC.you are now
bitting the finger that fed you.ok,God is watching u
Re: Why I’m Being Attacked Over Card Readers — Jega by Nazeeboy(m): 9:16am On Mar 26, 2015
Olodo na rigging no be ringing. Shey mama jona taught you english for skul abi? Na so all GEJ followers be. Like president like followers.
TI1919:

grin

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Being Attacked Over Card Readers — Jega by Justicealh3(m): 9:20am On Mar 26, 2015

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Being Attacked Over Card Readers — Jega by 7lives: 9:20am On Mar 26, 2015
misterh:
The card reader is for accreditation. It's either those campaigning against its use are ignorant or have ulterior motives. And we all know the party that have been antagonizing its use. PDP said APC cloned the PVCs yet it's APC that's supporting a device that will separate a cloned card from the original. smh.

They know that the card reader will reject cloned cards and this is what they are banking on for their victory.
Shame on election riggers, inec please do the needful and ensure that anone caught by the card reader is made to face the wrath of the law.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crowd Jubilate With Wike Over Supreme Court Victory On Street Of Portharcourt / Buhari Breaks His Fast With APC Leaders / 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.