Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Protecting Of Vote, Whose Responsibility Is It? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protecting Of Vote, Whose Responsibility Is It? (311 Views)

Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) / Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber / U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Protecting Of Vote, Whose Responsibility Is It? by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 26, 2015
My advice to any right thinking Nigerian voter is to go to the polling station, cast your vote and go home. It is not your responsibility to protect your vote. The police and INEC officials are paid to do that. If you don't trust INEC and the electoral process don't participate in the elections. The main cause of electoral violence is unwarranted gatherings of people after casting votes. If you die trying to protect your vote, you will end up not protecting it. I want anyone who thinks otherwise to get a picture of the sons and daughters of all the people asking you to protect your votes, protecting theirs.
Re: Protecting Of Vote, Whose Responsibility Is It? by Acekidc4(m): 9:13am On Mar 26, 2015
Ah dey come, let me finish eating my Food!!
Re: Protecting Of Vote, Whose Responsibility Is It? by Dlionsheart: 9:35am On Mar 26, 2015
I will only wait there after voting if the sons and daughters of Dr. Jonathan and Mr. Buhari will stand there with me to receive the bullets, beating, harassment, etc that come with protecting your vote. If they will not, then I will not too.

There life is not important than mine.

(1) (Reply)

March 28 S A Sannitation Day.what A Victory For Buhari! / Match Preview : GEJ Vs GMB / Tired Of All Dis Election Ish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.