Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,009 members, 7,863,668 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:56 PM

Trust Issues - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trust Issues (1050 Views)

Trust Issues In A Romantic Relationship: Does Love Equal Trust? / Why I Have Trust Issues!! / Trust Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trust Issues by shaizegotswag: 11:39am On Mar 26, 2015
Please I need your word of advice ronald4lif and co. Due to my last relationship have been finding it hard to trust this girl I met through her cousin, her cousin always tells me she's a good girl and she hasn't prove me wrong but she's far from me and she always say am too jealous and am not the type that cheat. Her cousin warn me not to hurt her and she ttold me the same thing too, please how can I take my mind off doubt and so on?? She's jealous too when my phone is on call waiting but u knw girl can pretend and she said the I LOVE YOU word first
Re: Trust Issues by sexylogan(m): 11:43am On Mar 26, 2015
shaizegotswag:
Please I need your word of advice ronald4lif and co. Due to my last relationship have been finding it hard to trust this girl I met through her cousin, her cousin always tells me she's a good girl and she hasn't prove me wrong but she's far from me and she always say am too jealous and am not the type that cheat. Her cousin warn me not to hurt her and she ttold me the same thing too, please how can I take my mind off doubt and so on?? She's jealous too when my phone is on call waiting but u knw girl can pretend and she said the I LOVE YOU word first

You can't expect her to trust you if you don't trust her.
Leave the hurt and disappointment of failed past relationships or it will ruin your present relationship.

1 Like

Re: Trust Issues by shaizegotswag: 11:50am On Mar 26, 2015
sexylogan:

You can't expect her to trust you if you don't trust her.
Leave the hurt and disappointment of failed past relationships or it will ruin your present relationship.
. Thanks so much and I believe her cousin can't lie bout her being a good girl
Re: Trust Issues by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 26, 2015
You haven't caught her cheating yet you're having speculations she may be cheating...... Work on yourself
Re: Trust Issues by pTomz(m): 11:58am On Mar 26, 2015
Bru don't let ur fear result intu reality
jst b careful n b emotionally closer tu her

n by dat i no say mk u turn 007 dey follow or spy on her oo
Re: Trust Issues by shaizegotswag: 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
pTomz:
Bru don't let ur fear result intu reality
jst b careful n b emotionally closer tu her

n by dat i no say mk u turn 007 dey follow or spy on her oo
thanks bro I rily appreciate

1 Like

Re: Trust Issues by shaizegotswag: 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
D1ck:
You haven't caught her cheating yet you're having speculations she may be cheating...... Work on yourself
ok am trying sir
Re: Trust Issues by dharay99: 12:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
I once helped a guy in dsme situation dt u in, all d guy did was to send me d girls numb and BaMMM!! cry.

So 0p, no long tin...to save urself...do dsame wyl stock lasts... cool
Re: Trust Issues by skimmy39: 12:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
bros she woulsd cheat on u regardless of whatsoever you do so the best thing is to commot mind, focus on other things abi u no get job or other frds
shaizegotswag:
Re: Trust Issues by shaizegotswag: 1:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
skimmy39:
bros she woulsd cheat on u regardless of whatsoever you do so the best thing is to commot mind, focus on other things abi u no get job or other frds
bro god no go kill ur brain u r very correct ooo thanks
Re: Trust Issues by ronald4lif(m): 4:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
Hmmm. You got a new babe now? This is good, sharp guy. Hehe wink

Trust issues affects most relationships and you have to wrestle and overcome it or it destroys the relationship. First of all, stop trying to read her mind, always do best you can to believe whatever she says even there's a room for doubts. If she tells you something don't assume she means something else. This is a hard nut to crack but you just have to overcome your trust issues or you can as well quit because without trust it's heading no where.

You also have to remember that you're not suppose to know every little thing about her just because she's your girlfriend. Should you ask a question and she doesn't want to tell let it slide. There's likely to be a very concrete reason for her to not to tell. Don't push it.

Don't expect her to be a perfect babe or your relationship to be perfect. There's no perfect relationship anywhere. Forget the impression many people are portraying, the PDA etc, especially our celebrities. Every relationship has got issues, mostly trust issues. It takes a lot of maturity and two people who really want to be together to build trust and over insecurities.

Most importantly please stop comparing this your present relationship with your past ones. You may have had a terrible experience in the past but only if you grow pass it that's when you can have a close to perfect relationship. If you carry old bricks from the failed relationships of your past to your present relationships, you will build the same flawed structures that fell apart before. So if you suspect that you have been making unfair comparisons between your present relationships and a negative one from the past, take a moment and consciously reflect on the hurtful qualities of this old, negative relationship, and then think of all the ways your present relationships differ. This small exercise will help you let go of the old bricks and remind you that past pains are not indicative of present possibilities. Don't invent problems where there's none and also stop focusing on the negatives. Always try to see her positive sides and overlook her flaws. We all have shortcomings, this you should remember.

One last thing, don't rush to make judgements or conclusions when ever you suspect her moves. Think, be sober and think just some more before making that allegations. You could be wrong and if you're wrong what next? You can't take back your words and it could strain your trust further. Apply the benefit of the doubt method when dealing with her always, even if there's a reliable need to doubt her. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Trust Issues by shaizegotswag: 5:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
ronald4lif:
Hmmm. You got a new babe now? This is good, sharp guy. Hehe wink

Trust issues affects most relationships and you have to wrestle and overcome it or it destroys the relationship. First of all, stop trying to read her mind, always do best you can to believe whatever she says even there's a room for doubts. If she tells you something don't assume she means something else. This is a hard nut to crack but you just have to overcome your trust issues or you can as well quit because without trust it's heading no where.

You also have to remember that you're not suppose to know every little thing about her just because she's your girlfriend. Should you ask a question and she doesn't want to tell let it slide. There's likely to be a very concrete reason for her to not to tell. Don't push it.

Don't expect her to be a perfect babe or your relationship to be perfect. There's no perfect relationship anywhere. Forget the impression many people are portraying, the PDA etc, especially our celebrities. Every relationship has got issues, mostly trust issues. It takes a lot of maturity and two people who really want to be together to build trust and over insecurities.

Most importantly please stop comparing this your present relationship with your past ones. You may have had a terrible experience in the past but only if you grow pass it that's when you can have a close to perfect relationship. If you carry old bricks from the failed relationships of your past to your present relationships, you will build the same flawed structures that fell apart before. So if you suspect that you have been making unfair comparisons between your present relationships and a negative one from the past, take a moment and consciously reflect on the hurtful qualities of this old, negative relationship, and then think of all the ways your present relationships differ. This small exercise will help you let go of the old bricks and remind you that past pains are not indicative of present possibilities. Don't invent problems where there's none and also stop focusing on the negatives. Always try to see her positive sides and overlook her flaws. We all have shortcomings, this you should remember.

One last thing, don't rush to make judgements or conclusions when ever you suspect her moves. Think, be sober and think just some more before making that allegations. You could be wrong and if you're wrong what next? You can't take back your words and it could strain your trust further. Apply the benefit of the doubt method when dealing with her always, even if there's a reliable need to doubt her. Good luck.
. Bros thanks and yes a new babe met her thru her cousin oo and I was warned not to hurt cos she's a good girl..don't knw hw u do it bros u always make me feel good
Re: Trust Issues by ronald4lif(m): 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
shaizegotswag:
. Bros thanks and yes a new babe met her thru her cousin oo and I was warned not to hurt cos she's a good girl..don't knw hw u do it bros u always make me feel good

You're welcome bros. Try not to hurt her then. Enjoy!
Re: Trust Issues by shaizegotswag: 6:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
ronald4lif:

You're welcome bros. Try not to hurt her then. Enjoy!
I'll try my best bro and how do u think I can deal with jealousy? And into LDR any advice for me on that?
Re: Trust Issues by ronald4lif(m): 6:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
shaizegotswag:
I'll try my best bro and how do u think I can deal with jealousy? And into LDR any advice for me on that?

Jealousy and trust issues stems from insecurity. Once you can build trust jealousy will diminish.

LDR is all about communication. Communication is the only remedy to bridge the distance gap. And you also have to endeavour to visit her as much as you can. Whenever you both are together make the moments a memorable one, such that she may never forget till you two meet again.
Re: Trust Issues by shaizegotswag: 6:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
ronald4lif:

Jealousy and trust issues stems from insecurity. Once you can build trust jealousy will diminish.

LDR is all about communication. Communication is the only remedy to bridge the distance gap. And you also have to endeavour to visit her as much as you can. Whenever you both are together make the moments a memorable one, such that she may never forget till you two meet again.
ok thanks so much

(1) (Reply)

Pics: What Do You See In This Picture? / Why Do Ladies Use The "I Was Raped" Excuse To Protect Their Virginity? / Our Women Needs To Stop This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.