Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola (51565 Views)

Thugs Attack & Beat Up Channels TV Cameraman Covering Osun Workers Clash (Pic) / Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola / Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by babyphaze77(m): 2:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
ephemm:
Ogbeni you can't continue to remain unpopular!
Take the hard decision once and leave with the consequences, future generations will appreciate you for it.
Osun State workforce needs pruning.
With huge farmlands, they can't afford to lazy about in government offices. Invest in Agriculture; CBN has since OBJ days, has set aside loans to boost Agricultural development.
The truth is better, but someone has to take the bull by the horn.

The embarrassment the non payment is causing is even more.
Do it NOW, if because of this Osun people will not vote for APC, let the give their vote to the clueless GEJ, but their children and grandchildren will praise you in future.

Mo so temi to.

I wonder how people think. The reduction in allocation is not affecting only Osun alone. Why isnt Oyo owing salaries? Who do u think is clueless........GEJ or ogbeni? Mr Oga think very well now.....

2 Likes

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by lucianohase(m): 2:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
GBTYO:
Keep lamenting,

Long throat agbereo governor

lamentations of Aregbesola.....Thief-nubu don collect am for himself and Buhari's presidential ambition.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by HzRF(m): 3:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
Reference:

Well then you need someone with ideas and solutions. Unfortunately because there is so much 'pre-qualification' going on in the APC, the best foot might never step forward. You need a Fashola type who thinks on his feet but I'm sure to the Ikoyi based man it will be, 'Never Again'.
Hmm
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by donuba61: 3:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
grin grin grin APC changer! Thank God we rejected this evil since 18bc

2 Likes

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by 9jatatafo(m): 3:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
You can owe civil servants 5 months salary but your own salary is on-going. What a shame. Ogbeni Raul Aregbesola doubles as Governor of Osun State and Commissioner for Works in Lagos State. Feeding fat while the poor suffers. What a nation and group of clueless and visionless polithiefcians.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by Truckpusher(m): 3:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
PassingShot:
Something for the Jonathanians to feast on.

grin grin grin
You know why I like you? grin

2 Likes

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by dumodust(m): 3:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
I remember this was said to be the state with the lowest unemployment rate... you can see how quasi-economics and small 10k payments to large numbers of people you employed under your O-force or something if I remember correctly can run down a state.
Btw, wasn't surprised to see fg being blamed or mentioned in typical apc politician fashion... its a culture now to blame Fg for all your self induced woes

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by magnified(m): 3:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
taharqa:
So it is true that Aregbesola has not paid workers in Ogun State since Nov last year?? How the helll has these workers and their families been surviving since? And to think that this same man also owned workers for about 4 months early last year until Ameachi used Rivers money to pay the salaries b4 Osun Gov elections!!

Seun, isilove, Lalasticlala Frontpage plzzz
Ogun State? But why
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
What an incompetent man!
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by xreal: 3:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
This Islamic scholar mini tout don fall my hand.
Surely, this will make PDP get some votes in Osun.
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by iykak47: 3:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
Tomorrow his ungrateful brothers on Nairaland would be shouting ''drink your oil''. I thought Osun has the highest GDP in Nigeria.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by PassingShot(m): 3:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
You know why I like you? grin

Tell me nah
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by Amack(m): 3:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
change have come to stay in osun state. Apc power
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by dazangel11(f): 3:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
tboynaija:
imagine !! owing workers 5 months salary while a state like Anambra increased their workers salary.

that's the problem he should have used the federal government allocation to create projects that can generate funds for the state, rather he's busy constructing irrelevant roads with flowers. what most governors must realize is that not all states can be like akwaibom rivers or Lagos. what if oil money no come at all ?

I wish this oil will just dry up.
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
CyberWolf:
You will never see any APC rodent on this thread grin...Gbawe,omenka,egift,obiagelli,etc...make una come ooo cheesy
They are all from the same LIAR MOHAMMED family

1 Like

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
iykak47:
Tomorrow his ungrateful brothers on Nairaland would shout ''drink your oil''. I thought Osun has highest GDP in Nigeria.

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by royalnose: 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
How can ogbeni say Osun has the most civil servants after Lagos State. Does he think we are as dumb, what is even the total population of state of Osun. He should admit that he is using the state allocation to service d loan he collected to campaign during his re-election. Does Osun have more civil servants than Kaduna State, or Kano, they don't even have up to Oyo State. In any case all levels of government has been affected by dwindling income from oil sales including the FG, yet they pay salaries so he has no excuse to owe the workers.
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by Volksfuhrer(m): 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
Arrant Nonsense!

Aregbe, you've just disappointed your fans. Something tells me this is not the whole truth! Okay, we get it! Jagaban levied every one of you! If that was the case, then you should have kept quiet. You fall my hand o!
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by Truckpusher(m): 3:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
PassingShot:

Tell me nah
Sometimes you can't just help but say the truth unlike some of your fellow broom carrying demons. grin

I think you're a good man being carried away by events.

Issorite.

1 Like

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by Agwoden(m): 3:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
They wanted opon IMO Lol. They should deal with it.
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by eightsin(m): 3:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
So the state doesn't generate any kobo? The state depends solely on federal allocation.
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
adebisi000:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/03/25/why-i-owe-osun-workers-5-months-salary-aregbesola/

What a clumsy excuse from a failed governor from a failed party.

Feeling sad wont solve the problem, as harsh this sounds i think it will fix the problem

Reduce cost of Governance such as unnecessary political post, mrege ministry that have overlapping functions and elimiate ghost workers.

Reduce your workforce, it doesnt make sense engaging people when you cant pay.

brainstorm on hw to generate income such as introduce tax collections

be more prudent in spending

1 Like

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by Reference(m): 3:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
PassingShot:
Something for the Jonathanians to feast on.

grin grin grin

You have not seen anything yet. Just wait till the APC gets power at the centre then you will realise there was once a 'Yaradull' before 'the clueless one'. The best days of the APC are over.
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by Oluschenco(m): 3:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
Why did he contest for 2nd time when be knew the federal allocation isnt enough to cater for workers? Shame

1 Like

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by ideology(m): 3:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
1MCN:
Mr Rauf Aregbesola have you recieved your own salaries for these five
months?

Have the state executive council members recieved theirs?

Have the state legislators recieved theirs?

Have the state judiciary recieved theirs?

These politicians why una no dey fear God?!

grin grin

Let's do some research.
5Months salary is oct 2014 - Feb 2015

Rauf was sworn-in on 27 NOV 2014, for elections that took place in August.
Its also on record that Amaechi, helped him pay 2months salary before election. That is July and August.

If he can't pay even one month out of five, there something wrong. How does the workers survive??

and what is his plans??
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by taharqa: 3:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
magnified:
Ogun State? But why

Osun

Na autocorrection
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by free13: 3:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
grin grin grin grin

Agwoden:
They wanted opon IMO Lol. They should deal with it.
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by Uncletony(m): 3:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
Osun here comes ur own ''change''. I cant belive dis man is a governor of a whole state!..while governor willie obiano increased anambra civil servant salaries by 30% few months after his election, an idiot who is on 2nd term is blabbing!!. Since u knw u cnt pay worker y did'nt u allow someone who can to replace u (omisore). Next time i hear ''change'' am gonna kick someone ass!

3 Likes

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by shiffynaani(m): 3:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
GBTYO:
Lazy bastards should stop depending on Niger Delta oil revenue and start planting cocoa.

Parasites!
Igbos like the one above and their cursed Oyel wahala.
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by Babsright: 3:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
GBTYO:
How come Fayose is able to pay Ekiti State civil servants, clear the backlog owed by Fayemi and still embark on people oriented projects?

APC is a fraudulent party consisting of the most incapable and corrupt individuals.

EKSU is on strike due to non payment of salary so Fayose is not a saint at all
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by kingthreat(m): 3:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
GBTYO:
Lazy bastards should stop depending on Niger Delta oil revenue and start planting cocoa.

Parasites!

Niger Delta's oil is Nigeria's oil. If you have a problem with that, carry a gun to your cause and die so cheaply
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by EMMASOLAR: 3:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
This man is clueless,i cannot imagine owned a workers six months salary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lagos State Has Highest Foreign Debt In The Country- DMO / If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye / Bomb Explosion Rocks Enugu Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.