Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola (51634 Views)

Thugs Attack & Beat Up Channels TV Cameraman Covering Osun Workers Clash (Pic) / Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola / Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by elohorayodele: 4:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
Used to think this man was smart. Aregbe-rubbish indeed

2 Likes

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by kingthreat(m): 4:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Dis una idea of federalism sef! In a so-called federal republic, Niger Deltas' oil is Nigerias' oil; yet if a Igbo guy wants to be Governor of Lagos or kano (having lived there all his life) you'll tell him in no uncertain terms to fuc/k off back to the East.....back to his 'caves and erosion ravaged region'!

Nice one bros! wink

An Igbo is contesting for governor of Lagos as at present. Nobody is rejecting him. grin grin grin
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by TBrownAuto(m): 4:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
adebisi000:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/03/25/why-i-owe-osun-workers-5-months-salary-aregbesola/

What a clumsy excuse from a failed governor from a failed party.

This is an honest governnor, to show the level of corruption in the state worker are not paid for 5 month yet they go to work this show the level of side money they see which makes the salaries not to worry them just like in Lagos you will see a doctor who work at the state hospitals yet have their private I do wonder why steal from the government this is one of the reason those state hospital have poor customer care or service they will tell you at luth to pay money before a doctor can attend to you that same doctor has is private hospital the orientation of Nigeria need change about money and life standard.

but you will see so many educated illitrate here blaming the governor or his party.

WE need to kill corruption or corruption kill the country
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by onatisi(m): 4:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
Osun ppl were waving brooms that they should have used to beat him when he was campaigning behind him . No problem, they should start a broom industry in osun state and start exporting brooms . Yeye ppl.

1 Like

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by EMMASOLAR: 4:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
No this man needs the resign is position as a governor of is state,he is insensitive to welfare and development of his people this is bad.

1 Like

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by cikranco: 4:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
Who is deceiving who. The govenor is he not collecting his pay, the Deputy is he not collecting his pay, commissioner and Hon members are they not collecting there in full nobodies salary slash down. The governor should remember pple of Osun state didn't vote him so that Allocation will be coming from Abj for him to fulfil his campaign promises 4 me if he is run short of ideas he should resign unless y he enter d gov house is to collect governor salary n nt 2 serve d pple

1 Like

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by loomer: 4:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
This is the first political thread where I've noticed even APC supporters can't defend.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by VEE2010(m): 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
Mr Governor,

I don't want to believe you personally said all these... Infact, if truly you made this confession, I'm afraid we do not have a government in Osun state. You may recall that, a major point of your re-election campaign was to consolidate on the acclaimed progress you made during your first tenure. If at any point you said this, here are my words;
As a governor, you have failed in strategic planning. Undue empowerment of thugs that rigged you into office is not job creation. For instance, the so-called OYES created by your govt. How can a governor come into office and increase the indebtedness of the state all in the name of job creation without proper consideration of other factors? Did you consider your external and internal revenue when this scheme and others were created? If yes, did you project your revenue on both positive and negative view point? I understand, Osun is a civil service state so to speak, does it mean that, there is no IGR in Osun state? Why have you failed to account for IGR? Okay, where is your acclaimed infrastructural development if this is to go by? It is sad you have finally confessed that, substantial part of the federal allocation received ever since you became governor has been used up on recurrent expenditure and neglecting capital projects (infrastructure) at the expense of the poor masses. I understand, this will not affect you directly because, you'll come back to your resident in Lagos after your tenure. What about the poor masses who are suppose to use these infrastructure? Mr Governor, I still don't believe this statement came directly from you.

We need a change but not this kind of change.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by Winning123: 4:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
FEROH:
No matter your excuse, you don't have any reason to owe them

Would you prefer he downsizes?
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by GBTYO: 4:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
Sundaydare1:
a set of lower mentality people that is why this country can not move forward, so you don't know that is the political strategy to destroy other party, they are pumping money to their party, leave the others party to suffer financially must we practice one party system before this country can move forward? This country is fully of narrow minded peoples

Fool. The FG can not withold or arbitarily reduce or jack up state allocations. The Fed. Allocation committee is composed of State govermrnt representatives and the distribution is done using constitutional requirements.

Keep believing that scam babalawo governor's lies.

Magga

1 Like

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
I am ashamed of my governor (Rauf) imagine after chest beating to Omo Igbo that Osun Economy is bigger than Southeast economy and governor gov is bringing shame to we Omoluabi's, Oh Omo Igbo go kill me for office n nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by minwafor: 4:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
I was very terrified when I saw Ogbeni trying to find words to explain the reason why he cant pay the workers of Osun state. I wonder how the people of the state will be faring because they depend so much on the salaries of the civil servants. He should do the needful-pay the worker. If he is going to downsize the workforce, he should do it reasonably. His budget for 2014 was unrealistic as I wondered how the state could get up to 210 billion naira. He should pls, as as matter of urgency, pay his workers

3 Likes

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by Longeria(m): 4:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
CyberWolf:
You will never see any APC rodent on this thread grin...Gbawe,omenka,egift,obiagelli,etc...make una come ooo cheesy
APC is a cancer to anywhere they find themselves. APC has used Okorocha to squeeze Imo state to point of death.

May God Help Us.

1 Like

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by Longeria(m): 4:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
PassingShot:
Something for the Jonathanians to feast on.

grin grin grin
Shame no dey catch una?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
onatisi:
thank you. Thank god u realize what I have been saying ,the sai buhari noise is only limited to nairaland and social media ,the reality on ground is buhari isn't popular in the south west. Pdp still dominates in terms of acceptability and this is due to the mismanagement oof the states by apc governors. Other parties like labour ,accord and sdp have taken over the south west and they all support gej and pdp. I wish ppl in other regions will know this fact. Apc only uses the social media propaganda to give itself a larger than life picture .
God Bless You too. Some people don't know this.

1 Like

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by ahaz: 4:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
kitnah:
This is dumb and it doesnt change the fact that you are a liar and a thief who is inconsiderate

Talk about self-centered human.being.

Mtcheew
i taught people in niraland cliamd osuns gdp is higher than d entire east.so why is he waitng 4 fedral allawe b4 he pay hs state...hoples yoruba goat.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by kinibigdeal(m): 4:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
This is the truth...kindly read the wording in the right side...aregbe is a smart thief

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by NigerMan1: 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
adebisi000:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/03/25/why-i-owe-osun-workers-5-months-salary-aregbesola/

What a clumsy excuse from a failed governor from a failed party.

I think this should serve as a REMINDER to some people who ignorantly boast that they can do without oil. In fact some people take their empty boastfulness to the ridiculous saying "they are NOT benefiting from Niger Delta oil"

And in any simple argument you hear some fellows telling people from Niger Delta; "To hell with your oil" , "Go to your region..."

Now you guys can now see clearly that OIL FROM NIGER DELTA has been feeding this country since the late 50s? Yes, feeding the whole country, either directly or indirectly.

Please is high time the people of the ND are respected as the late Chief Gani Fawehiunmi stated, "The Niger Delta is the hewer of woods and drawer of water of Nigeria Economy"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by emmasege: 4:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
Thank you guys for doing justice to this topic. It seems those guys (De Raufs) hired by ogbeni on nairaland before last year's election have rounded off their assignment, collected their wages and moved on to the next assignment "sai buhari". Or why have they not polluted this thread in defence of their ex-pay master.
I told everyone that cared to listen in my home state last year that they were going to pay dearly for their choice. The current lingering hunger in osun state says it all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by GBTYO: 4:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
Delta State that gets on average 8bn monthly budgeted slightly over 300bn. Same with Akwa Ibom.

Osun that gets on average 3bn during the height of crude prices budgeted for one year 210bn which was drawn mainly from bank loans.

This is wickedness and foolisness combined t

2 Likes

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by NigerMan1: 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
VEE2010:
Mr Governor,

I don't want to believe you personally said all these... Infact, if truly you made this confession, I'm afraid we do not have a government in Osun state. You may recall that, a major point of your re-election campaign was to consolidate on the acclaimed progress you made during your first tenure. If at any point you said this, here are my words;
As a governor, you have failed in strategic planning. Undue empowerment of thugs that rigged you into office is not job creation. For instance, the so-called OYES created by your govt. How can a governor come into office and increase the indebtedness of the state all in the name of job creation without proper consideration of other factors? Did you consider your external and internal revenue when this scheme and others were created? If yes, did you project your revenue on both positive and negative view point? I understand, Osun is a civil service state so to speak, does it mean that, there is no IGR in Osun state? Why have you failed to account for IGR? Okay, where is your acclaimed infrastructural development if this is to go by? It is sad you have finally confessed that, substantial part of the federal allocation received ever since you became governor has been used up on recurrent expenditure and neglecting capital projects (infrastructure) at the expense of the poor masses. I understand, this will not affect you directly because, you'll come back to your resident in Lagos after your tenure. What about the poor masses who are suppose to use these infrastructure? Mr Governor, I still don't believe this statement came directly from you.

We need a change but not this kind of change.

@ VEE2010 - The man is being upright and honest.

Most other Governors are playing the ostrich; they are borrowing large sums of cash to avoid public ridicule. In fact what you may called "Generational Debts" is going on in many states since last year. A good example is Ogun state
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by elohorayodele: 4:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
GBTYO:

Amaechi is a bastard and traitor.

Once Jonathan is reelected, the Niger Delta should start another struggle on all fronts for full resource control.

We must also ensure development of the Ibaka deep port in Akwa Ibom and also insist that all oil companies operating in the Niger Delta should relocate their corporate headquaters to the region.

The SW has enjoyed more than enough awoof.

very good idea, it will be 'bring ur hq and all offices to ND or leave'.
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by thewarrior72: 4:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
tboynaija:
imagine !! owing workers 5 months salary while a state like Anambra increased their workers salary.
Osun & Anambra is not in thesame league, while the former is a parasitic state with little or no source of internal income, the later is a self dependent & sufficient state.

1 Like

Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by GBTYO: 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
TBrownAuto:

This is an honest governnor, to show the level of corruption in the state worker are not paid for 5 month yet they go to work this show the level of side money they see which makes the salaries not to worry them just like in Lagos you will see a doctor who work at the state hospitals yet have their private I do wonder why steal from the government this is one of the reason those state hospital have poor customer care or service they will tell you at luth to pay money before a doctor can attend to you that same doctor has is private hospital the orientation of Nigeria need change about money and life standard.

but you will see so many educated illitrate here blaming the governor or his party.

WE need to kill corruption or corruption kill the country
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by GBTYO: 5:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
harbarzzy:
u are a Bastards for callin him such..who is deceiving u dat som1 owns d oil..u better wake up and don't talk to ur brain..God is indeed great reason why he makes u guyz minority cos if not only him knows what would av happen to d south west and north..those army guarding Gej are they Niger delta only? But when it comes allocation yainja jeta!!! Talk to ur sense and stop deceiving urself..they are so arrogant and fool of themselves!

Kill Jonathan nah

That will be the nail on your coffin
Re: Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola by taharqa: 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
I am ashamed of my governor (Rauf) imagine after chest beating to Omo Igbo that Osun Economy is bigger than Southeast economy and governor gov is bringing shame to we Omoluabi's, Oh Omo Igbo go kill me for office n nairaland.

Bwahahahahahaha....

Bros, may thunder fire you dere for making laughhhhhhh almost to the point of choking. You wanna kill me??

lolz

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cows Block Entrance Gate Of Ministry Of Finance, Abuja (Photo) / Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One / "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.