Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,923 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

The Best And Worst Sleeping Position As A Couple [PHOTO] - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Best And Worst Sleeping Position As A Couple [PHOTO] (10113 Views)

The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) / Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple / Wonder Wedding: Day The Blind Played For Deaf And Dumb Couple - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best And Worst Sleeping Position As A Couple [PHOTO] by DahtzFestjayz: 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
They are wrong ways to sleep as a couple that does not make a Right. Below Are Best and Worst Sleeping position in Pictures....... http://hankpalmer.mobi/the-best-and-worst-sleeping-positions-for-couples

1 Share

Re: The Best And Worst Sleeping Position As A Couple [PHOTO] by DahtzFestjayz: 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
More

1 Share

Re: The Best And Worst Sleeping Position As A Couple [PHOTO] by Dyt(f): 12:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
The baby pic so funny n true
My husband can say better
cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Sleeping Position As A Couple [PHOTO] by REMMEI(m): 12:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
So shey me wey I don sleep go wan know wetin dey happen.. abi una think say all those poses dey intentional?..
Re: The Best And Worst Sleeping Position As A Couple [PHOTO] by mystiqueDZ(f): 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
Lmaooo. Really funny
Re: The Best And Worst Sleeping Position As A Couple [PHOTO] by adanduka: 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
I think the spoon is the best.

But then it wouldn't work for potbellied men.

The cold fusion looks good on paper but in reality it is not comfy with breath on your face et al

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best And Worst Sleeping Position As A Couple [PHOTO] by AndreRose(f): 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
A hair net could have been better. @the third to last picture
The expectation and reality picture is so true
Re: The Best And Worst Sleeping Position As A Couple [PHOTO] by ovalrose(f): 3:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
kaiii,these wrong positions funny die oo
Re: The Best And Worst Sleeping Position As A Couple [PHOTO] by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 27, 2015
I no understand that nook and headlock o. Something isn't right about that pic.

1 Like

Re: The Best And Worst Sleeping Position As A Couple [PHOTO] by Agrika: 11:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
The spoon is the best of all......gives u unlimited acess to oga's staff of office
Re: The Best And Worst Sleeping Position As A Couple [PHOTO] by Exjoker(m): 12:20am On Mar 28, 2015
That headlock and Fugitive style shaa....
#Rapzino come and see
Re: The Best And Worst Sleeping Position As A Couple [PHOTO] by greatgod2012(f): 4:31am On Mar 28, 2015
Team the spoon position!
I love that position very very well.
Re: The Best And Worst Sleeping Position As A Couple [PHOTO] by Rapzino: 7:45am On Mar 28, 2015
Exjoker:
That headlock and Fugitive style shaa....
#Rapzino come and see
that headlock style na revenge style be that o, after she don make mouth finish during the day time, you headlock her in bed.
Re: The Best And Worst Sleeping Position As A Couple [PHOTO] by Exjoker(m): 11:27am On Mar 28, 2015
Rapzino:
that headlock style na revenge style be that o, after she don make mouth finish during the day time, you headlock her in bed.
Lol... that style na die...
Re: The Best And Worst Sleeping Position As A Couple [PHOTO] by fr3do(m): 11:54am On Mar 28, 2015
Is it me or are there homosexual couples in the illustrations.
Nairalanders, what are we doing!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Handling My Son! / What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. / How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.