Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

NUJ Guber Debate: Okorocha Leaves Opponent Confused(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NUJ Guber Debate: Okorocha Leaves Opponent Confused(pics) (51907 Views)

Ngige & Peter Obi Laughing Hard At An Event In Nnobi That MC Got Confused(pics / PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die / Imo State Guber Debate: APC Thugs Vandalize Assumpta Cathedral Owerri! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NUJ Guber Debate: Okorocha Leaves Opponent Confused(pics) by ddefoe: 8:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
Mr man ur biased. No doubt ur Okorocha supporter and obviously painted other aspirants in bad light by claiming they came to a cathederal with barage of arms wielding thugs. U further went on to say that they inflicted machet cuts on worshipers etc.also u claimed u have the pictures of the armed wielding thugs and their victims.well, from the pictures u posted,there was no such thing.my advise to u is simple.honesty is virtue and truth cannot be denied.I am not interested with the outcome of Imo election and from my previous comment here,I have admired and defended Okorocha on many occasion but people like u are doing him more harm than good!
Re: NUJ Guber Debate: Okorocha Leaves Opponent Confused(pics) by netmillionaires(m): 8:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
Arsenella007:

What a write up. Most are lies
ok
Re: NUJ Guber Debate: Okorocha Leaves Opponent Confused(pics) by xmich(m): 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
Obaiyski:
ELECTION 2015
INEC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL
DATE: SATURDAY, 28 MARCH, 2015
TICKET: PVC
KICK OFF: 10:AM
VENUE: ESTADIO DE POLLING BOOT
CAPACITY: 68MILLION
REFEREE: ATTAHIRU JEGA
ASST. REFEREE: JOHN MOMOH, WOLE SOYINKA
CLUBS: PDP FC VS APC FC
DEFENDING CHAMPION: PDP FC

PDP FC FORMATION: 5 3 2
As defending champion; that is their defending formation in the bid to keep the title.

LINE UP:
Patience Jonathan – GK

DEFENCE:
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
David Mark
Edwin Clark
Godswill Akpabio
Ayo Fayose- Yellow card(1)

MIDFIELDER
Adamu Muazu
Gabriel Suswan
Olusegun Mimiko

STRIKER
Namadi Sambo
Goodluck Jonathan - C

SUBS:
Fani Kayode - Yellow Card(1)
Doyin Okupe (Alias: Papa Ajasco)
Alison Maduekwe
Musiliu Obanikoro
Reuben Abati

COACH - Asari Dokubo

APC FC FORMATION: 4:3:3
They employ a diamond formation with attacking options and prolific strikers leading the attack.

LINE UP:
Rotimi Amaechi - GK

DEFENCE:
Bola Tinubu
Raji Fashola
Rochas Okorocha
John Oyegun

MIDFIELDER:
Abubakar Atiku - On Loan from PDP FC
Aminu Tambuwal - On Loan from PDP FC
Bisi Akande

STRIKER
Adams Oshiomole - Winger
Yemi Osinbajo - On Loan from Redeemed FC
Muhammadu Buhari - C

SUBS:
Kayode Fayemi
Alhaji Lai Mohammed
Rauf Aregbesola
Abike Dabiri
Dr. Bukola Saraki

COACH - Chief Olusegun Obasanjo - Former PDP FC player

Match Commissioner: EU Election Monitoring Group and Observers.

Predict the score correctly and win a trip to Wonderland in Borno State.

PDP FC 7:3 APC FC

1 Like

Re: NUJ Guber Debate: Okorocha Leaves Opponent Confused(pics) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
BITTER TRUTH

Re: NUJ Guber Debate: Okorocha Leaves Opponent Confused(pics) by luggy(m): 8:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
Vote, for GEJ. tilly 2019

1 Like

Re: NUJ Guber Debate: Okorocha Leaves Opponent Confused(pics) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
shaddi:
Who is Gen muhammadu Buhari

The slayer of corruption.
The terrorizer of looters.
The defender of the masses.
The no-nonsense general.
The most popular man in Nigeria.
The political enigma.
The only politician who can get millions without renting
a crowd.
The man with a cult-like followership.
The persistent one!
PDP's worst nightmare.
All welcome Nigeria's incoming president
President Muhammadu Buhari. GCFR

Vote GMB
Vote PYO
VOTE CHANGE
Vote APC

AIT presently is showing the three mistakes made by GMB. The INEC thingy, the Osinbade mistake and the APC mistakes he made. Yes, people laugh at mistakes, but then I remember I didn't laugh at a guy who was called in for an interview at MTN, Apapa location. He was asked what the full meaning of PHCN meant, and I heard him say he didn't know. The woman conducting the interview was shocked, and she asked, cos he wore a really lovely suit, I am sure you have just arrived the country, maybe you have not been in Nigeria for a while, and when she went through his CV, she saw that he had not even schooled anywhere outside Nigeria. She then asked are you sure you don't know what PHCN means, he said he doesn't know. And I saw the same guy, still unemployed screaming and laughing at a mistake Buhari made. You point a finger at the General's mistake, and I will point 1 million you have made. You and I know he is a better person than Goodluck. Mistake or not, he is the man for that throne,

Sai Baba
Sai Buhari.
Re: NUJ Guber Debate: Okorocha Leaves Opponent Confused(pics) by ilovecritics(m): 8:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
contactmorak:
In the first photo above me is APGA's candidate Iheanacho with his hooligans,
while below is PDP's Ihedioha with his barrage of thugs. These boys were busy blowing whistle at the Asumpta cathederal that day disrupting peace and tranquility of the house of God and forced the debate to be cancelled.These miscreants were outdoing one another armed with whistles, Red Cards, dangerous weapons and enlarged chests. Owelle Rochas Okorocha, Imo State Governor never came there on getting first hand information of what was happening. To me, Owelle as usual was patriotic and fatherly for staying away.

Dumb undecided
Re: NUJ Guber Debate: Okorocha Leaves Opponent Confused(pics) by contactmorak: 8:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
ddefoe:
Mr man ur biased. No doubt ur Okorocha supporter and obviously painted other aspirants in bad light by claiming they came to a cathederal with barage of arms wielding thugs. U further went on to say that they inflicted machet cuts on worshipers etc.also u claimed u have the pictures of the armed wielding thugs and their victims.well, from the pictures u posted,there was no such thing.my advise to u is simple.honesty is virtue and truth cannot be denied.I am not interested with the outcome of Imo election and from my previous comment here,I have admired and defended Okorocha on many occasion but people like u are doing him more harm than good!
what's wrong with u people. Why don't you like to hear the truth? This information is already everywhere, journalists witnessed it. See this www.imostateblog.com/2015/03/11/photos-political-thugs-disrupt-governorship-debate/

Yes, I'm pro Okorocha and I have the right to be. I'm writing what I saw with my eyes. If the debate favoured the opponent, I'd rather keep quiet abt it. Who supports an opponents? Where is it done? Now, to prove to u that I was there myself, I brought you exclusive photos and you arre still accusing me of lieing. Nawa for u o. Don't let politics blind u. See the truth, know the truth and let the truth set u free. Abeg, I'm not ready for talk tonite. I'm going for Karaoke. When Okorocha defeats this guys in a few days time, I'll be here to remind u. The honest people in Imo love Okorocha and they know it's the best governor in the state so far
Re: NUJ Guber Debate: Okorocha Leaves Opponent Confused(pics) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
contactmorak:
Meanwhile, a previous debate earlier organised at the Asumpta Cathederal ended up disrupted when the PDP and APGA candidates stormed the venue with arm-wielding hooligans (as you'll see the in the photos below). These touts ended up leaving many with blood bath, broken heads and machete cuts. The talk in town is that the PDP candidate, Ihedioha is afraid to face the governor, Okorocha of APC one-on-one in a debate, so he stylishly stormed the venue with thugs in order to disrupt the whole thing. It's the same reason he allegedly didn't show up at the other debate held last Friday by the Nigerian Union of Journalists(NUJ).
Bros you can lie ooo. The way you twisted the whole story I swear you are of APC extraction.

2 Likes

Re: NUJ Guber Debate: Okorocha Leaves Opponent Confused(pics) by billyG(m): 9:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
shaddi:

The no-nonsense general.
The political enigma.
a crowd.
The persistent one!
PDP's worst nightmare.

Vote GMB
Vote PYO
VOTE CHANGE
Vote APC
Bros thank u 4 that anology nothing can be further frm d truth.
Re: NUJ Guber Debate: Okorocha Leaves Opponent Confused(pics) by juanmiguel: 9:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
contactmorak:
Meanwhile, a previous debate earlier organised at the Asumpta Cathederal ended up disrupted when the PDP and APGA candidates stormed the venue with arm-wielding hooligans (as you'll see the in the photos below). These touts ended up leaving many with blood bath, broken heads and machete cuts. The talk in town is that the PDP candidate, Ihedioha is afraid to face the governor, Okorocha of APC one-on-one in a debate, so he stylishly stormed the venue with thugs in order to disrupt the whole thing. It's the same reason he allegedly didn't show up at the other debate held last Friday by the Nigerian Union of Journalists(NUJ).
Imagine! the leader newspaper and Uche Ogbuagu made it look as if it was APC supporters that disrupted the event.
Re: NUJ Guber Debate: Okorocha Leaves Opponent Confused(pics) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
shaddi:

The no-nonsense general.
The political enigma.
a crowd.
The persistent one!
PDP's worst nightmare.

Vote GMB
Vote PYO
VOTE CHANGE
Vote APC

Old boy upon your write-up, i nor see where it lead you to, abi make i call you follow follow alias otimkpu one of APC propaganda party. You need to grow up, be independent and stop living with your parents.
Re: NUJ Guber Debate: Okorocha Leaves Opponent Confused(pics) by InHim4Him(m): 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
contactmorak:
while below is PDP's Ihedioha with his barrage of thugs. These boys were busy blowing whistle at the Asumpta cathederal that day disrupting peace and tranquility of the house of God and forced the debate to be cancelled.These miscreants were outdoing one another armed with whistles, Red Cards, dangerous weapons and enlarged chests. Owelle Rochas Okorocha, Imo State Governor never came there on getting first hand information of what was happening. To me, Owelle as usual was patriotic and fatherly for staying away.

APC can tell lies!

1 Like

Re: NUJ Guber Debate: Okorocha Leaves Opponent Confused(pics) by kipesco(m): 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
shaddi:

The no-nonsense general.
The political enigma.
a crowd.
The persistent one!
PDP's worst nightmare.

Vote GMB
Vote PYO
VOTE CHANGE
Vote APC

Where is his certificate.
What is he going to do to Tinubu, Amaechi, Aregbeshola, Nyako
Why did he lie under oath.
#DontDefentTheCertificatelessMan
Let him start with himself.
#NeverAgainShallBuhariSmellAnyPoliticalParty
Re: NUJ Guber Debate: Okorocha Leaves Opponent Confused(pics) by ojnnaco(m): 9:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
Lolxxxxxx
Re: NUJ Guber Debate: Okorocha Leaves Opponent Confused(pics) by contactmorak: 9:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
juanmiguel:
Imagine! the leader newspaper and Uche Ogbuagu made it look as if it was APC supporters that disrupted the event.
the paper has been bought by the oppoisition
Re: NUJ Guber Debate: Okorocha Leaves Opponent Confused(pics) by AlphaDibia(m): 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
Coldfeet:
Rochas puor nu'uzo! Iheanyi nacho bu ihediora imo gburugburu nma! cool

Ya'afit.

Nne rapu okwu. Ihediora a buro ife.
Re: NUJ Guber Debate: Okorocha Leaves Opponent Confused(pics) by millionboi(m): 10:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
Ihedioha is ok...........!bt nt a talkativ lik okorocha

1 Like

Re: NUJ Guber Debate: Okorocha Leaves Opponent Confused(pics) by kingiwu: 10:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
contactmorak:
A lot is currently being said about this debate held last Friday at the Concorde Hotel in Owerri where the Imo state governor Owelle Rochas Okorocha mesmerised not only the crowd but his opponents who had come to battle him in the debate. As the saying goes, nothing beats experience, Rochas demonstrated his knowledge of not only Imo state but Nigeria as a whole and also proferred the best solutions to delivering the dividends of democracy to the masses. Even his opponents especially the APGA candidate, Ihenacho who really didn't have anything substantive to say, just looked on in awe and ended up applauding his brilliance. Our reporter was there with exclusive photos. See them below...

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/03/govship-debate-photos-day-okorocha-left.html

Being a GOOD ORATOR does not make you a good leader. since Rochas is such a good leader by the virtue of his oratory why haven't he transformed IMO to an envious city.

KA O PUA!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: NUJ Guber Debate: Okorocha Leaves Opponent Confused(pics) by bendovex: 10:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
contactmorak:
the paper has been bought by the oppoisition
keep deceiving nairalanders, you can't deceive we imolites because our red cards and whistles are with us always. your lies will only end here. kopuo is his portion no amount of lies will change that. tell him to go and enjoy the LG allocation he's been embezzling for four years now, because his time is up... kopuo. BTW tell him to go and apologize to the priest he assaulted with his thugs because a curse has been placed on him. keep propagating lies here while your oga is seriously failing, I pity you. kopuoooooo
Re: NUJ Guber Debate: Okorocha Leaves Opponent Confused(pics) by wiloy2k8(m): 11:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
Arsenella007:

Please what is cherm.? Lol.. Illiteracy

oga cherm dey dictionary
Re: NUJ Guber Debate: Okorocha Leaves Opponent Confused(pics) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:07am On Mar 27, 2015
wetherthey like it or not i wount vote for jonathan check this pic and see

Re: NUJ Guber Debate: Okorocha Leaves Opponent Confused(pics) by xtremrules(m): 12:52am On Mar 27, 2015
XBLadez:

It's strange to have ur opponent clapping for u grin
You should have pointed that out. You should rather had said the opponents acted strangely than Okorocha in such a case.
Re: NUJ Guber Debate: Okorocha Leaves Opponent Confused(pics) by OpeDwarroir: 1:05am On Mar 27, 2015
contactmorak:

Please i cant see the machet, gun and clubs they are holding. Can u be kind enough to show me a clearer picture? APC rodent. Abi Liar Mohammed na your father? He has taught you how to lie.
Re: NUJ Guber Debate: Okorocha Leaves Opponent Confused(pics) by igbokwesampson(m): 3:45am On Mar 27, 2015
Another pathetic soul doing what his master is well known for.
Re: NUJ Guber Debate: Okorocha Leaves Opponent Confused(pics) by Jobig(m): 7:23am On Mar 27, 2015
Okorocha is a scamer in adult pamper,whose deputy is homo.
Re: NUJ Guber Debate: Okorocha Leaves Opponent Confused(pics) by notformealone: 7:35am On Mar 27, 2015
contactmorak:
how can you hold a political debate in the house of God.... I don't want to insult the Igbo elites..... but they are a bunch of disappointment... so no Igbo christian saw this as being bad. there is a problem
Re: NUJ Guber Debate: Okorocha Leaves Opponent Confused(pics) by mechanics(m): 8:14am On Mar 27, 2015
Na so, cary go mr Okorocha, d masses ar behind u.
Re: NUJ Guber Debate: Okorocha Leaves Opponent Confused(pics) by malbro(m): 8:22am On Mar 27, 2015
SERIOUSLY DEY WAY WE NIGERIAN FRAME UP LIES IZ ALARMING.....LIL WONDER OUR LEADERZ RE DEALING WIT LIKE........COS WE SUPPORT THEM AM NEITHER APC NOR PDP....BT THIS MARIA ASSUMPTA DEBATE INCIDENT I WAS THERE LIVE.......FIRST IHEDIOHA N OTHER ASPIRANTS...ARRIVED BF ROCHAS..HE ROCHAS WAS THE LAST TO ARRIVED THERE....AND IT WAS HIS BODYGUARDS AND THUGS THAT CAUSE THE HAVOC NOT PDP OR ANY OTHER PARTY.....I WAS THERE LIVE....N I SAW EVERY THING....THOUGH I CONDENM THE ACTION OF THE WOMEN THAT WAS BOOING HIM....
Re: NUJ Guber Debate: Okorocha Leaves Opponent Confused(pics) by malbro(m): 8:26am On Mar 27, 2015
notformealone:
how can you hold a political debate in the house of God.... I don't want to insult the Igbo elites..... but they are a bunch of disappointment... so no Igbo christian saw this as being bad. there is a problem
ITZ NOT A NEW TIN....DUS WASN'T D FIRST TYM...LAST FOUR YEARS OHAKIM ROCHAS NWAJIUBA ETC DID SAME DEBATE PEACEFUL NOTIN HAPPENED SO Y NW.....EVEN PPL HUMILIATED OHAKIM BT HE WAS CALM.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters / Why Jonathan Lost To Buhari – Sanusi / Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.