Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

See What I Do With My Own God Given Talent - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / See What I Do With My Own God Given Talent (873 Views)

The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State / How To Discover Your God-given Hidden Potentials / See What I Do With My Own God Given Talent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Do With My Own God Given Talent by stam101(m): 3:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
Fellow nairalanders it might interest you to know dat I made these stuffs my sef and recently I've been getting lil deals from some online shops but I'd stil want nairalanders to check out some of my work and tel me what they think.

Re: See What I Do With My Own God Given Talent by blessingdickson(f): 4:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
nice stuffs,may the almighty God continue to enrich and bless your talent Bro *thumbs up*
Re: See What I Do With My Own God Given Talent by stam101(m): 9:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
blessingdickson:
nice stuffs,may the almighty God continue to enrich and bless your talent Bro *thumbs up*

Thanx a lot dear....God bless u
Re: See What I Do With My Own God Given Talent by mideeniafe(f): 9:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
Wow! These are really lovely. Did you learn the skills? smiley

God bless your handiwork abundantly.
Re: See What I Do With My Own God Given Talent by stam101(m): 10:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
mideeniafe:
Wow! These are really lovely. Did you learn the skills? smiley

God bless your handiwork abundantly.

Yes I actually brought out my time to learny dis stuff way back in second not minding d profit dat I'll make from it and currently I have a business deal with dealdey.com and there are some others am still looking at.

Re: See What I Do With My Own God Given Talent by stam101(m): 10:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
D pic

Re: See What I Do With My Own God Given Talent by sdavirus: 10:47am On Mar 29, 2015
Very neat sewing. Really impressive.... Can Only get better and bigger.
Re: See What I Do With My Own God Given Talent by kizitoik2004(m): 10:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
stam101:
Fellow nairalanders it might interest you to know dat I made these stuffs my sef and recently I've been getting lil deals from some online shops but I'd stil want nairalanders to check out some of my work and tel me what they think.
wow those are really nice. good work

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Cheap Labour!!!!!!!!!buhari Stop Contractors Oooooo / Three Mistakes You're Probably Making On Linkedin / 11 Reasons Why You Are Not Rich Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.