Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Liberty Reserve Exchanger(why You Must Read This If You Need To Exchange Cash). - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Liberty Reserve Exchanger(why You Must Read This If You Need To Exchange Cash). (527 Views)

How To Exchange Your Solid Trust Pay To Liberty Reserve With Less Fees / How To Make Money Online Using Liberty Reserve Debit Card / Need Help To Buy Liberty Reserve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Liberty Reserve Exchanger(why You Must Read This If You Need To Exchange Cash). by berryhill: 3:09am On Jan 21, 2009
Buy your liberty reserve at incredible reduced rate.

BUY FROM ME AT #140 PER DOLLAR
SELL TO ME AT #120 PER DOLLAR.

Please make sure that whenever you paid someone to send you liberty reserve that you keep the teller used to make payment incase the person decideds to walk away with your money so that you can report him to E.F.C.C beacuse you have evidence.

I have read stories of how people were duped beacuse they wanted to get liberty reserve dollars,beware of the exchanger you deal with please.

Minimum amount for any transaction with me is $100 minimum whether you are selling or buying.

I am a liberty reserve exchanger,just kow that your dealings with me is 100% secured.

I over $2,000 worth of liberty reserve i will like to sell so call me to get yours today.

Call Tochukwu on 0703-578-3910 for more information.

(1) (Reply)

Doing The Right Thing Consistently Makes Marketing Sense For Your Business. / Anybody With Info On Us Stock Trading? / Business Opportunities, Low House Prices In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.