Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,294 members, 7,957,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:07 PM

President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am (25088 Views)

Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? / President Buhari To Address The UN General Assembly Shortly / Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Sagamite(m): 9:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
MightyD:

Ooops........
Tout is sparkling,
While buhari is perking his fake results to exile....

A b c d oya read block head***

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Is it on your way carrying GEJ's Ghana-must-go bags to Otuoke you are insulting your new God (me) and your new President (GMB)? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Is it on your way carrying GEJ's Ghana-must-go bags to Otuoke you are insulting your new God (me) and your new President (GMB)? grin grin grin grin grin

Illiterate with battered symbole on His head.
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Sagamite(m): 12:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
MightyD:

Illiterate with battered symbole on His head.

Cretinous fuuktard, you are calling someone an illiterate but yet can't spell "symbol"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Is this part of your English "comprehended" (sic) taught to you by Patience? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chai!

Chai!

Chai!

Dairisgodooo. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sagamite:

Cretinous fuuktard, you are calling someone an illiterate but yet can't spell "symbol"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Is this part of your English "comprehended" (sic) taught to you by Patience? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chai!

Chai!

Chai!

Dairisgodooo. grin grin grin grin grin

Trying to cleared your drunkard eyes......
0oops!!!!!

Ooops!!!!!!!

Gosh!!!!!!!

Idiot!!!!!

Wake up from slumber.......
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Sagamite(m): 5:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
MightyD:

Trying to cleared your drunkard eyes......
0oops!!!!!

Ooops!!!!!!!

Gosh!!!!!!!

Idiot!!!!!

Wake up from slumber.......

GBOOAAAA!

You shot me again! shocked

You shot me.

You want to kill me ni?

Product of a failed education system. Graduate of Otuoke Grammar School. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sagamite:

GBOOAAAA!

You shot me again! shocked

You shot me.

You want to kill me ni?

Product of a failed education system. Graduate of Otuoke Grammar School. grin grin grin grin grin

Yea

Keep on perishing

Languishing

Lavishing

And Ruining your empty scull with buhari's scoreless forging Vission.
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Sagamite(m): 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
MightyD:

Yea

Keep on perishing

Languishing

Lavishing

And Ruining your empty scull with buhari's scoreless forging Vission.

Illiterate fuuktard, what is "vission"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sagamite:

Illiterate fuuktard, what is "vission"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

( A fool at your age is a fool forever)

Double illiterate like you deserves twins phrase words like (visssion).

Youu are an invalid image to Nigeria so you deserve nothing but incorrect words...
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by eedris07(m): 2:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
londongal03:
MADNES IS WHEN YOU SPEND 6yrs IN THE UNIVERSITY READING DAY
AND NIGHT TO GET A CERTIFICATE AT THE END YOU VOTE A mallam without a CERTIFICATE .

Eyyah, Pele tongue , Madness is wen u claim u have PGD bt u can't still use ur head correctly... Nigeria is free 4rm clueless president now

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert / INEC Has Breached Nigerians’ Trust – CSO / Lawmakers Who Sponsored The Highest Number Of Bills In The 7th NASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.