Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,794 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am (24763 Views)

Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? / President Buhari To Address The UN General Assembly Shortly / Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 27, 2015
Sagamite:

May you and your future descendents never get better healthcare facilities than the "wonders" GEJ has provided for you.

Please say "Amen".

That, in the name of God, would be your and your children's destiny while his humongous wife flies to Germany for her own healthcare wonders.

The word of God stated that APPRECIATION is an APPLICATION unto GOD**********
But because you have decided never to appreciate the good works of God through GEJ's reign, I here declare by the aunctions that function in ME through the authority of the HOLY GHOST, (((((((good things and favours of God will be far away from you and your entire unknown generation til you discover yourself in hell)))))).........

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by eleko1: 8:16am On Mar 27, 2015
Haba!Sagamite,e don do biko.USELESS GOAT dnt meant to insult Igbo tribe.Nor vex
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Are you expecting me to join you in your moronic ethnic bigotry, fuuktard!

So it is only Igbos that are voting GEJ? Or they are the ones that voted him in, fuuktard?

Cretinous product of a failed education system, in the economics you studied in your failed life, you were taught "Igbos are the restrictions to national development"?

Oloriburuku. Alakori oshi!
shocked embarassed
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Sagamite(m): 8:26am On Mar 27, 2015
MightyD:

The word of God stated that APPRECIATION is an APPLICATION unto GOD**********
But because you have decided never to appreciate the good works of God through GEJ's reign, I here declare by the aunctions that function in ME through the authority of the HOLY GHOST, (((((((good things and favours of God will be far away from you and your entire unknown generation til you discover yourself in hell)))))).........

You are a cretinous fuuktard.

May your life never be better than the competence than the "good works of God through GEJ" can provide for you.

Like GEJ, may you never achieve any of your empty promises and aims.

Like GEJ, may you never be able to talk intelligently.

Like GEJ, may no one give a shyt about you or your daughters in times of adversity.

Like GEJ, may you mismanage all the finances of your life.

Like GEJ, may you never have any achievements in any post you occupy.

Like GEJ, may you have a useless, dumb, illiterate wife that is a liability.

Like GEJ, may you destroy every strong institution and advantage in your life like he did with PDP.

Like GEJ, may you be slow in recognising and responding to serious issues that can destroy you.

Like GEJ, may you be rushing at last minute to achieve all you needed to achieve in 6 years and still fail.

Like GEJ, may you be known internationally as a complete fool.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by tushburg(m): 8:27am On Mar 27, 2015
GEJ my president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 27, 2015
[quote author=nattyGENT post=32047129]Woe on any person in the south that would waste vote on the dying general buhari. If the northerners always vote a northerner on sentiments (religious and ethnic), we southerners would be fools, idiots, mad etc not to vote Jonathan too based on sentiments as a brother, christian & southerner + his visible achievements. Remember northerners never wished that a southerner rule Nigeria. Remember muslims would never want a christian lord over them; they call us infidels. VOTE FOR JONATHAN LET THE NORTHERNERS LEARN TO TOLERATE CHRISTIANS AND KNOW PRESIDENCY IS NOT THEIR BIRTH RIGHT. [/quo

Seems you are blind ni.So Osibanjo is a Muslim cleric abi? Ye ye dey smell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by elougo(m): 8:27am On Mar 27, 2015
[quote author=eazysally post=32047990]

Look at this scallywag, when your master don't obey the rule of law on the same constitution he vowed to govern then dunce like you Always justify his actions. Am very sure from what you just vomited you didn't listen to the speech but you will be quick to condemn what I said, shame on you. See who is talking of common sense when you don't even have that sense at all!! NBC said presidential jingles and campaign end 24hrs to election and GEJ just violated that and you are here talking gibberish.[/quot

Am not surprised, that's the MO of your affiliation
and Yes I listened to the speech.
I give you one advice, go out tomorrow with your PVC and vote for your candidate, stay back if you wish and accept the results. I pray your common sense will be enough to keep you from violence.
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 27, 2015
Sagamite:

Are you expecting me to join you in your moronic ethnic bigotry, fuuktard!

So it is only Igbos that are voting GEJ? Or they are the ones that voted him in, fuuktard?

Cretinous product of a failed education system, in the economics you studied in your failed life, you were taught "Igbos are the restrictions to national development"?

Oloriburuku. Alakori oshi!

You are really unbiased. Love that!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 27, 2015
Sagamite:

Cut short democracy?

So your moronic arse is more worried about democracy than good intent governance?

Cretin!

May your life and financial affairs be as bad as the way the government of GEJ and Shagari ran the government.

Fuuktard is talking about cutting democracy short is his problem.

God ordered us to give honour to whom honour is due and God inaugurated GEJ to be Nigeria President by His own reasons***
But because you refused to respect the word of God and the office of God's servant (GEJ),,, I here by conbined with the Holy Angels of Grace and Honour to wipe and abort every Grace and Honour upon you and your own personal generation***

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by betterpikinn: 8:34am On Mar 27, 2015
Omooba77:
President Goodluck Jonathan will address the nation this morning by 7am,

Details on NTA... www.nta.ng/live
There is NOTHING the fucktárd can say that will change anything.
We have decided.
CHANGE we want.
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Etruth: 8:34am On Mar 27, 2015
nattyGENT:
[s]Woe on any person in the south that would waste vote on the dying general buhari. If the northerners always vote a northerner on sentiments (religious and ethnic), we southerners would be fools, idiots, mad etc not to vote Jonathan too based on sentiments as a brother, christian & southerner + his visible achievements. Remember northerners never wished that a southerner rule Nigeria. Remember muslims would never want a christian lord over them; they call us infidels. VOTE FOR JONATHAN LET THE NORTHERNERS LEARN TO TOLERATE CHRISTIANS AND KNOW PRESIDENCY IS NOT THEIR BIRTH RIGHT[/s]
Shut your trap. I'm for Buhari all the way, enlightening d ignorant and winning votes for him.I'm a Niger Deltan for that matter. Was it only Northerners ASUU strike affected? All d bad federal roads wit huge potholes n d SE and SS dat has been neglected since ages ago, u mean I shld vote for such continuity? Dos unemployed graduates trodden to death in d NIS scam, were dey Northerners only? The increase in fuel price to N97, were we Southerners excluded from the effects? The stealing abi corruption cases that has left no money for national devt, doesn't it affect d Southerners? You are drenched in your sweat every night bcause of power failure, and want to vote for the continuity of failure because GEJ is an ijaw? Tell me what good his presidency has done to an average Southerner , then I will take you serious. I'm waiting

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by betterpikinn: 8:37am On Mar 27, 2015
nattyGENT:
Woe on any person in the south that would waste vote on the dying general buhari. If the northerners always vote a northerner on sentiments (religious and ethnic), we southerners would be fools, idiots, mad etc not to vote Jonathan too based on sentiments as a brother, christian & southerner + his visible achievements. Remember northerners never wished that a southerner rule Nigeria. Remember muslims would never want a christian lord over them; they call us infidels. VOTE FOR JONATHAN LET THE NORTHERNERS LEARN TO TOLERATE CHRISTIANS AND KNOW PRESIDENCY IS NOT THEIR BIRTH RIGHT.
WOE UNTO YOU
WOE UNTO YOUR FATHER
WOE UNTO YOUR MOTHER
WOE UNTO ALL YOUR FAMILY
MAY YOU PERISH WITH THIS COMING CHANGE.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by ba7man(m): 8:39am On Mar 27, 2015
Cowards be like......
Mortiano:
i just finished watching d program. vote not fight. but I n my family have decided to stay indoor
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 27, 2015
A re-election bid too costly
If President Jonathan could desperately spend so much money, because of a second term bid, then you can realise how powerful you are! How powerful is your right to vote! Your Permanent Voters card is very powerful! Vote out poverty and black out with your PVCs!
#6~ 7 Billion for Pastors
#50 million each for Obas (20) =1 Billion.
#150 million for MASSOB
#9 Billion for OPC
#250 million for Nollywood celebrities and artistes.
#100 million for News agencies e.g (Media Houses)
#2 Billion for other political parties i.e YDM,PDM,APGA,La
bour party&accord party
#200 million for ethnic socio-political groups i.e
Afenifere, Ohaneze ndigbo, northern governor's forum.......
TOTAL: #18.7 Billion
Do you know how many roads this amount would construct
in Nigeria today?
Do you know how many good schools this amount would
have built?
Do you know how many Megawatts of electricity this
amount would have generated?
Do you know how much adequate security this amount
would have provided?
Do you know how many hungry people who live on less
than $1 per day in Nigeria this amount would have fed?
Do you know how much Employment this amount would
have generated?
Yet they bring it to you just so they can
bribe you to vote for them. Had they use the money for the
right things that we can see they wouldn't need to bribe us
to vote for them!

Change is here sai buhari

CULLED

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by ojnnaco(m): 8:40am On Mar 27, 2015
Go on man of d pple.. Forget about dat coup plotter. Let him prepare to borrow another money for 2019 campaign if he is still interested ...Lolxxxx.
Team GEJ
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Etruth: 8:41am On Mar 27, 2015
niceeric:

stupidityTransformation is when a citizen of Nigeria doesn't know that the trillions supposedly spent on electricity generation and distribution for the past 6 years is enough to give everyone in the country atleast 20 hours stable supply a day
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by appini: 8:43am On Mar 27, 2015
uselessgoat:

I really wish they let them go form their gaddem biafra so we can remain in peace. The igbos are the real enemies of our national development. How can a sane human insist on voting GEJ because other leaders failed to give constant electricity. Its really sad to share national identity with these backward thinkers

That means you are ready to eat sand in Nigeria. Think!
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Ndeewonu: 8:43am On Mar 27, 2015
uselessgoat:
[size=28pt] undecided

No electricity to watch his lies and pleas for vote of gullible Nigerians.

BLEEP HIM AND HIS SPEECH

sai Buhari[/size]

You can see how stewpeed you are cursing your president.
That goes to your illiterate Buhari!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by olaifalateef(m): 8:46am On Mar 27, 2015
[quote author=Omooba77 post=32045661]President Goodluck Jonathan will address the nation this morning by 7am,

Point of correction ..na former president jona o
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Ndeewonu: 8:49am On Mar 27, 2015
[quote author=EggovinMma post=32048648]

EggovinMma

Seems you are blind ni.So Osibanjo is a Muslim cleric abi? Ye ye dey smell.

It's like you can't comprehend simple English, just like you cannot QUOTE correctly!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Etruth: 8:50am On Mar 27, 2015
IzonOwei:
with bokoharama and tribal bigots all over nigeria to foil the good plans how can one achieve providing stable power supply within 4 years..what other governments couldnt achieve when nigeria was peaceful you expect jonathan to solve within 4 years with bokoharam on board...rubbish!!...
What is the guarantee these same problems won't resurface if he is given another four years?After all, its still the same country and 'tribal bigots'. Folks like you will come on board and lay the blame on others while another FOUR YEARS of our NATIONAL LIFE is wasted.WE SAY NO TO CONTINOUS INCOMPETENCE. The man has proven to be incapable of handling Nigeria's problem. We need solutions to these problems, not maintenance. He has done his best. Farewell to GEJ as he relocates to Otuoke, Ogbia LGA of Bayelsa State.
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 27, 2015
[quote author=Ndeewonu post=32049412][/quote]

Shove your warped opinions up your a,$$s!
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Ndeewonu: 8:52am On Mar 27, 2015
Etruth:
What is the guarantee these same problems won't resurface if he is given another four years?After all, its still the same country and 'tribal bigots'. Folks like you will come on board and lay the blame on others while another FOUR YEARS of our NATIONAL LIFE is wasted.WE SAY NO TO CONTINOUS INCOMPETENCE. The man has proven to be incapable of handling Nigeria's problem. We need solutions to these problems, not maintenance. He has done his best. Farewell to GEJ as he relocates to Otuoke, Ogbia LGA of Bayelsa State.

Are you also blind to results?
Anyway, after tomorrow, e go do una like film as usual.
GEJ all the way.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by samplegirl(f): 8:52am On Mar 27, 2015
kitnah:
That might be the last speech before otuoke beckons
undecided

I love your use of the word in red which means it is not definite. And if I may put it correct, that is his last address to the nation before the election but after election he will give more including his swearing in address on May 29TH. 2015

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 27, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard.

May your life never be better than the competence than the "good works of God through GEJ" can provide for you.

Like GEJ, may you never achieve any of your empty promises and aims.

Like GEJ, may you never be able to talk intelligently.

Like GEJ, may no one give a shyt about you or your daughters in times of adversity.

Like GEJ, may you mismanage all the finances of your life.

Like GEJ, may you never have any achievements in any post you occupy.

Like GEJ, may you have a useless, dumb, illiterate wife that is a liability.

Like GEJ, may you destroy every strong institution and advantage in your life like he did with PDP.

Like GEJ, may you be slow in recognising and responding to serious issues that can destroy you.

Like GEJ, may you be rushing at last minute to achieve all you needed to achieve in 6 years and still fail.

Like GEJ, may you be known internationally as a complete fool.

You will achieve nothing but humiliation and frustration like buhari;
Your sensitivity brain will drain like buhari;
Your life vission and mission will be higgle-plggledy like buhari;
Your seeds shall bear no fruits like buhari,
You will be changed from worst to grass like buhari;
You will keep on dreaming,struggling,lamenting,suffering,sicking like buhari;
Your people will disown you like buhari;
You will be accused,abused,seduced and redusced for nothing, from nothing to nonsense.........
Congratulation dr walking death....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Etruth: 9:04am On Mar 27, 2015
IzonOwei:
the government will move forward when everybody united to support the president...GEJ has suffered since he became president till this moment...nations that make progress do that harmoniously .....nigeria is not in anyway united...so even if you guys ask for 100 buhari we will still get the same result...
You are not making sense. Jonathan has suffered eating N1bn food, writing with N1.3bn pen, flying 11 private jets, converting National treasury to private ATM ? Ok we agree. #Wehavedecided to put an end to his suffering by giving him a much needed 4-yr vacation in Otuoke, and he refuses. Instead he goes about sharing billions and paying political jobbers like you,inorder to elongate his suffering abi? #inPEJ'sVoice,Chaiii Contunu....you must really think Nigerians are dumb. But na only you waka come ooo
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Sagamite(m): 9:04am On Mar 27, 2015
MightyD:

You will achieve nothing but humiliation and frustration like buhari;
Your sensitivity brain will drain like buhari;
Your life vission and mission will be higgle-plggledy like buhari;
Your seeds shall bear no fruits like buhari,
You will be changed from worst to grass like buhari;
You will keep on dreaming,struggling,lamenting,suffering,sicking like buhari;
Your people will disown your like buhari;
You will be accused,abused,seduced and redusced for nothing, from nothing to nonsense.........
Congratulation dr walking death....

Two things I noticed your dumb arse could not do was:

1) Defend the deficiencies in the fuuktard in Aso Rock you support.

2) Fault Buhari's actions in your retort like I did with GEJ (even though it is easy).

That just shows you are a pure fuuktard.
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by dammytosh: 9:05am On Mar 27, 2015
Temmi001:
What Does he have to say?to Explicitly explain how Stealing negates corruption??to give unbeatable reasons why 'tompolo',a civilian,possesses Warships??to Describe how he curbed a 6-yr 'uncurbable' Insurgency in 'just' six weeks??To give reasons why power supply keeps going On the decline Daily??to Elaborate why an average Nigerian lives On less than a Dollar daily even when studies reveal that the Looted 20BN USD If shared amongst 170million Nigerians(with an assumption every female,from infant to Old are pregnant with unborn set of twins)would leave every born and unborn citizen wiv a per-capita Income of #15M..to Give reasons why a great percentage Of Nigerian youth are jobless Or underemployed??to explain the current Economic meltdown and Oil slump??
Only a 'retard' and an ethno-religiously Blinded fellow would vote Jonathan!
Baba might n0t be the best bet,Buh GEJ Is not an option!
Moreso,in the land of the blind,the One-eyed man remains the kind!
There4,sai Baba!

Temi,

Will you marry me ?

You are spot on and this summarizes all I have on my mind against tommorow.
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 27, 2015
samplegirl:

I love your use of the word in red which means it is not definite. And if I may put it correct, that is his last address to the nation before the election but after election he will give more including his swearing in address on May 29TH. 2015
Lol

For ur mind o tongue
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Sagamite(m): 9:07am On Mar 27, 2015
MightyD:

God ordered us to give honour to whom honour is due and God inaugurated GEJ to be Nigeria President by His own reasons***
But because you refused to respect the word of God and the office of God's servant (GEJ),,, I here by conbined with the Holy Angels of Grace and Honour to wipe and abort every Grace and Honour upon you and your own personal generation***

If you God is tellling you to honour a cretinous thief like GEJ, then your God is severely reetarded.

You are a cretinous fuuktard that is a follower of the God of Cretins.

Maybe your God is Patience Jona--daft.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by anwo247: 9:14am On Mar 27, 2015
kitnah:
That might be the last speech before otuoke beckons
undecided

Buhari and Osibanjo has never won election since they were born --- President Jonathan

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by bimbor(m): 9:20am On Mar 27, 2015
Yomieluv:
We will miss you..bye bye sir.

We love you,God loves you more.

Lol cheesy
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by anwo247: 9:21am On Mar 27, 2015
Sagamite:

If you God is tellling you to honour a cretinous thief like GEJ, then your God is severely reetarded.

You are a cretinous fuuktard that is a follower of the God of Cretins.

Maybe your God is Patience Jona--daft.

What about your Awaiting Result General? He has 1m and 150 cows only but the wife donated 135m. Where does she work? Instead of simply show us his certificate, he prefers to spend stolen money in hiring SANs to defend him what a shame? His best Friends are known thieves like Tinubu, Amaechi. His spokesman is a known liar, LAI Mohamed better known as Lie Mhmd because his words are all lies.

Buhari is a thief, hypocrite, liar, a cheat, dictator, a wicked dude and a killer.

Sorry, this Sharia man of yours is not fit to rule a diverse and secular nation like Nigeria.

Don't forget that Buhari and Osibanjo has never won election since they were born ---

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saraki Seeks To Stall Trial Again, Asks Judge To Disqualify Self / Governor Seyi Makinde Cancels Midterm Break In Oyo Schools / Atiku Summons INEC Chairman, Secretary To Testify In Court - Channels TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.