Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow (45485 Views)

Olaitan Akinwunmi Wins Lagos Bye-Election, Ifako Ijaye Federal Constituency / Audu's Death: Its Party That Wins Election. Amaechi Vs Umehia's Case. / Ambode Wins Lagos Governorship Election, Succeeds Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by cutierashy(f): 6:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
SAI BUHARI SAI BUHARI SAI BUHARI SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by shomutuski(m): 12:03am On Mar 28, 2015
isrecole:
Jonathan will win by 70%(Seventy percent). I can bet my life!!!!!
I can see u really wish to be demised. Mufu!!! Wake up n smell the roses. No they talk like brodaa ode.
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by Desmondkk(m): 6:30am On Mar 28, 2015
blackpanda:

prepare your obituary
hahahahaahhahahahaahh
I will b d musician
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by olufunmibi(m): 6:58am On Mar 28, 2015
isrecole:

I hereby release you! Go and die
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by infostreamngr: 11:17am On Mar 28, 2015
Nigeria's Most Controversial Show, The angry citizen, takes on Nigeria's most controversial election! Babaniyen and Slimm take on the PDP and APC, Buhari and Goodluck Jonathan - and battle it out for peoples votes, also they discuss about other political parties.

Babaniyen say the cost of living is too high and there no point voting for the present government.

Slimm wants Nigeria to have her first female president.

Nigeria's elections have been postponed to the 28th March after problems with security and distribution of voters cards. one will wonder if the 3 weeks actually worth the postponement,we look at the politricks this politician are using,looking at why there is no enough fuel despite the reduction on the price of P.M.S, the devaluation of the Naira.

"If the drink is dark and it doesn't taste like coke - the content in this drink and show have been MIXED! Go and get the Producer!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHj3ZkfvG_o
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by Babalakin(m): 11:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
isrecole:
ahahahaha. ..where this man
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by Babalakin(m): 11:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
seunlayi:

jonathan will win, don't be fooled by the amount of likes APC e-warrior are getting on nairaland, it has been like that since 37th BC

isrecole:
ahahahaha. ..where this people

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ex-Polish Lawmaker Visits Old Woman Who Helped Him While Growing Up In Abia.PICS / Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) / Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.