Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow (45488 Views)

Olaitan Akinwunmi Wins Lagos Bye-Election, Ifako Ijaye Federal Constituency / Audu's Death: Its Party That Wins Election. Amaechi Vs Umehia's Case. / Ambode Wins Lagos Governorship Election, Succeeds Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by Jowonloju(m): 11:13am On Mar 27, 2015
SAI.BUHARI............................................WON THE ELECTION IN LAGOS AND NIGERIA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by bakynes(m): 11:14am On Mar 27, 2015
It will be arnd 60-40 or 55-45 in favour of GMB Jonathan cannot win Lagos. It will definitely be tight but I don't see a Jonathan win. This is because even as Igbos will vote based on Ethnic and religious sentiments, the few ones in Lagos are better enlightened than the ones back in Alaigbo.

3 Likes

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by YemiAde3(m): 11:15am On Mar 27, 2015
isrecole:
Jonathan will win by 70%(Seventy percent). I can bet my life!!!!!
How many PVC's
do you have that makes you to bet with your life? Buahri and Jonathan can't even say that! Better be careful. Life has no duplicate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by walemadu: 11:15am On Mar 27, 2015
SAI GEJ COS BUHARI IS BOKO HARAM![size=40pt]

3 Likes

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by Fezchima: 11:15am On Mar 27, 2015
kinkymax:
Maybe Lagos in Portugal jonathan wil win BT Lagos here in our own yoruba nation Neva is buhari all d way
I am in Lagos with my PVC but not Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by Olatad: 11:16am On Mar 27, 2015
Lagos here in d S/west?No way for president Jonathan.Inducing people with money wont do it,and no amount of intimidation will stop this tsunami waiting to befall the misrule of d PDP tomorrow.Buhari lo ni eko ni ola meaning Buhari wins lagos tomorrow.God bless Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by Twaci(f): 11:16am On Mar 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
If GMB does not win 2moro's election, kindly tell Seun to deactivate my account immediately
Oh! Now that's extreme!

Lalasticlala
Naijaboiy
Farano
Alberto2k
Orijin101.......

Ya'll should take note cos if Seun doesn't do it, amma do it!

1 Like

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 27, 2015
blackpanda:

prepare your obituary
APC supporters and their thinking sha. they asked question and somebody gives his opinion and because is different from yours, you now said he should prepare his obituary. are you not going to prepare yours should incase buhari loses?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by pandj(m): 11:18am On Mar 27, 2015
Jona 4 dis lagos we dey that's PDP all my vote I'm not looking for change that will be locking down lagos because buhary pikin want to do naming ceremony. Bleep dia chang Bleep dem, is it by force to change, they lock down market yesterday in lagos because they want to campaign, so this is wht they are going to be doing to d whole nigeria if they win federal? We no want dis kind change, which day did jonathan that's is even d president lock down economic activities because of his campaign? Abi dem dey feed us for lagos nigeria shine your eye its not yet too late. Give your vote to the man that the cap fit, the man of the ppl not the man for the elit pocket. The man that think abt the well beeing of an ordinary man. I MEAN JONATHAN. DON'T MAKE TROUBLE; DON'T ACCEPT MONEY TO CAUSE TROUBLE; DON'T THREATING THE LIFE OF OTHER OR TAKE LIFE BECAUSE OF WHO WIN OR LOOSE; DON'T SELL YOUR VOTE; DON'T SELL YOUR CONSCIENCE AND YOUR RIGHT.

Remain bless GOODLUCK Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by onatisi(m): 11:19am On Mar 27, 2015
grin grin cheesy all I will say is ,the presidential election result in the south west will shock apc. Matter die cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by kingthreat(m): 11:19am On Mar 27, 2015
isrecole:

The demise of a irrational GEJ supporter like you wont be regretted by even GEJ himself
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by ribbit: 11:20am On Mar 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
If GMB does not win 2moro's election, kindly tell Seun to deactivate my account immediately
yes o! It's gonna be easy for a camel to pass through niddle than for Jonathan to be re elected again tomorrow.
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by tobey2ng(m): 11:21am On Mar 27, 2015
GMB29 n GEJ15 counts on this thread so far nw...........GMB all the way
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 27, 2015
Twaci:
Oh! Now that's extreme!

Lal.asticlala
Nai.jaboiy
Fara.no
Albe.rto2k
Orijin101.......

Ya'll should take note cos if Seun doesn't do it, amma do it!
seconded!
But Buhari still gat my vote wink

2 Likes

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by Dannyset(m): 11:23am On Mar 27, 2015
With the poor level of PVC collection, can't say it would be landslide victory for GMB in Lagos. But am very sure its Buhari.
I and my team were on house to house campaign ysday for the General, and it was unfortunate that there was not one single person who ask us to give Jonathan another chance. Everybody was just shouting Sai Baba. Of course this was in Ikorodu where I can speak for, but I also know that this is how its going to play out in other parts of SW states.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by KMJY(f): 11:25am On Mar 27, 2015
Do you knw why Buhari supporters seem plenty in this forum? It's because most of them are jobless internet freaks. GEJ supporters are mostly white colar workers/street husslers who do not hav time 4 the internet. The truth is that these category up here would troop out en masse to vote 4 GEJ 2moro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by IYANGBALI: 11:25am On Mar 27, 2015
We have sealed and delivered Lagos state to Buhari. End of discussion grin

3 Likes

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by infofta(m): 11:25am On Mar 27, 2015
Corruption has found Goodluck in Jonathan's govt. Buhari for Lagos, Buhari for President.

1 Like

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by SpencerLewis(m): 11:26am On Mar 27, 2015
isrecole:
Then get ready to die if he doesn't get up to 70%. In fact we no need ur frustrated life. U can keep so that u can watch Goodluck Must Bow(GMB) trashed clueless GEJ. This is not 2011.
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by yumyspiced(f): 11:26am On Mar 27, 2015
I have my PVC,BT not voting,anybody can win.. sad
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by laffwitmi: 11:26am On Mar 27, 2015
Sai Baba all the way

1 Like

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 27, 2015
isrecole:
...don't bet on it because your life worths more than cheap shot...
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by Abayor7: 11:28am On Mar 27, 2015
isrecole:

R.I.P in advance.

1 Like

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by Bowaley17(m): 11:29am On Mar 27, 2015
#gmb2015
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by Ashleyma77(m): 11:30am On Mar 27, 2015
I feel buhari will edge Lagos.this is really a close battle.
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by akagaba(f): 11:30am On Mar 27, 2015
Jonathan will win massively!

Sai GEJ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by ocheejemb: 11:30am On Mar 27, 2015
isrecole:

Your life cant be worth much if you are willing to gamble it away on something you have no control over.

1 Like

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by snowland(m): 11:31am On Mar 27, 2015
KMJY:
Do you knw why Buhari supporters seem plenty in this forum? It's because most of them are jobless internet freaks. GEJ supporters are mostly white colar workers/street husslers who do not hav time 4 the internet. The truth is that these category up here would troop out en masse to vote 4 GEJ 2moro

And going by your reasoning, you are also Jobless. Or are you in your white collar office visiting nairaland that is full of jobless internet freaks? Mind you, it is the jobless folks who have nothing to do that have all the time in this world to go for elections.

2 Likes

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by santakris(m): 11:32am On Mar 27, 2015
Olaolufred:
[size=48pt]SAI BUHARI.[/size]
I hope you will go out and vote.
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by victorD3: 11:35am On Mar 27, 2015
Gej

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) / Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson / Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.