Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow (45486 Views)

Olaitan Akinwunmi Wins Lagos Bye-Election, Ifako Ijaye Federal Constituency / Audu's Death: Its Party That Wins Election. Amaechi Vs Umehia's Case. / Ambode Wins Lagos Governorship Election, Succeeds Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by Rhozabeth(m): 2:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
isrecole:
Jonathan will win by 70%(Seventy percent). I can bet my life!!!!!
Bet with ur life and die for nothing sake!

1 Like

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
I just wish we all are close, I for make like 400k from all these APC parasites unto staking things
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by malachee: 2:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
isrecole:
if it nt so ready to hang urself
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
Olaolufred:
[size=48pt]SAI BUHARI.[/size]

Lol. I hope you have pvc
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by gascoign1(m): 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
The greatest good we will du for Buhari is to come out and vote massively for him and not liking comments and post here. The reality is for your likes to reflects in tomorrow elections and not liking even without a PVC.

Sai baba for life
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by onyxo76(m): 2:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
Its Buhari all the way-i'm tired of PDP...

1 Like

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by okechukwu3: 2:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
GEJ will win by God's grace
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by jacklyn6(f): 2:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
In your dreams, u will roast while u wait 4 change. How much did Apc pay u? Hungry idiot.
sammyj:
SAI Buhari !!! I advise young vibrant intelligent Nigerians to vote for our incorruptible, competent, distinguished general Buhari and his VP Prof Osinbajo to change this corrupt clueless government out back to Otuoke come May 2015 !!!!
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by sammyj: 2:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
....... grin grin grin grin grin
jacklyn6:
In your dreams, u will roast while u wait 4 change. How much did Apc pay u? Hungry idiot.
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by hardbody: 3:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
sammyj:
SAI Buhari !!! I advise young vibrant intelligent Nigerians to vote for our incorruptible, competent, distinguished general Buhari and his VP Prof Osinbajo to change this corrupt clueless government out back to Otuoke come May 2015 !!!!

I am educated, literate and learned. I will NEVER in the life of me vote for a man that has no proof of passing his foundation exams. Which naturally means he is an illiterate. And for integrity, he lied under oath. I can not vote for the 72 year old illiterate cheat. NEVER AGAIN.
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by sammyj: 3:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
..... grin grin grin
hardbody:

I am educated, literate and learned. I will NEVER in the life of me vote for a man that has no proof of passing his foundation exams. Which naturally means he is an illiterate. And for integrity, he lied under oath. I can not vote for the 72 year old illiterate cheat. NEVER AGAIN.
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by ojialo(m): 3:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
seunlayi:

jonathan will win, don't be fooled by the amount of likes APC e-warrior are getting on nairaland, it has been like that since 37th BC

I don't know if they paid seun to get likes lol!! them go cry again election is not won by the number of likes they get or propaganda on net.them go cry again
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by pwettyJasmine(f): 3:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
Jelo4kul:
Buhari would win if he had shown us his certificate, but since he cunningly escaped the judgement by postponing his case in court; then its a sure bet for Jonathan to win in Lagos state
. You are very uninformed obviously. He wrote waec b4 u were born. I'm sure if he lied about writing WAEC The institutions in d UK where he claimed to have written exams would have denied his claims. If d silence of d international bodies does not ring a bell to u, I wonder wat ur intelligence quota rates

1 Like

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by ojialo(m): 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
most of the people shouting change change change!!! were not born during Buhari's regime smh.... only if they knew the definition of Buhari''s CHANGE
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by thagoldenchild: 3:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
that confab report is the master key, i go with Afenifere i refuse to be Tinubu's boy i am not a puppet
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
yumyspiced:
I have my PVC,BT not voting,anybody can win.. sad

Based on religious conviction or personal reasons?
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by aresa: 3:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
NetworkProblem:
sometimes i wonder how on earth APC comments get up to 500 , 600 likes.. is it only me or is naira land now a tool for APC.. i am not asking.. yes nairaland has been compromised by APC.. so also most of the social networks.. sorry ,most voting Nigerians do not have access to internet and these naira landers you see are too educated to risk their lives in the polling ubit

They don't have internet, but they have #Passion for #Change..

It's not about internet, its about #Change

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by ojialo(m): 3:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
snowland:
Anybody that thinks Jonathan will win Lagos State should go back to bed...Its not yet daytime for him/her. I know the presidential victory in Lagos States goes to the Amiable, Handsome man of Integrity,

[size=20pt]General Okechukwu, Oluwakayode, Muhammadu Buhari.[/size]

#GMB
see why I said APC is a scam! he should attach Reverend to his name lols
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by aresa: 3:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
ojialo:
most of the people shouting change change change!!! were not born during Buhari's regime smh.... only if they knew the definition of Buhari''s CHANGE

We know Nigeria was orderly, people show up to work on time, people Que up and stand in line, no hiding place for corrupt people even diko who ran to England with our money.

You know nothing about that time in our history so keep quiet

4 Likes

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
who love to stake with me....BUHARI MUST WIN LAGOS.....

1 Like

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by Abless212: 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
Sai Buari,,,, Sai Baba,,,, Sai Osinbajo.....

1 Like

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by ojialo(m): 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
aresa:

We know Nigeria were orderly, people show up to work on time, people Que up and stand in line, no hiding place for corrupt people even diko who ran to England with our money.

You know nothing about that time in our history so keep quiet
wa kana magana?
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
hardbody:

u do not know or have an idea on how irrelevant ur vote could be in the face of all those multitudes that supports him, so it makes me laugh wen i see u rant clueless on this thread, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin when ur mates are having other relevant fins to talk about....its better u shut up or take a book and read to help brush up the little half baked education u claim and boast to have, cus i dnt see it anywhere near ur reasonings...just be quiet puss, watch others vote after ur careless turn, if u have a pvc at all, and wait 4 a result, u hear.....this pdp plonkers, they are so deluded and immature........cheii.. 4 them...........#change

1 Like

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by snowland(m): 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
ojialo:
see why I said APC is a scam! he should attach Reverend to his name lols
Lol...Same way PDP is a scam. Even a bigger scammer. This is their presidential candidate's names: Goodluck Ebele Azikwe Jonathan. Is he Ibo?. How did he come up with Azikwe?. He has been scamming the Ibos since 300BC.
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by Alexchuka(m): 3:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
Collynzo419:
General Buhari will win Lagos convincingly.

If you dont believe me,

- Prior to 2015, GEJ visited Lagos only 10 times between 2011-2014. Between January-March 2015, He has visited Lagos more than 20 times

- He has never bothered to meet with traditional rulers in Lagos apart from Oba of Lagos but now he has met with every Baale, Market women leader, Youth leader, Motorpark leader, Landlord association leaders, Butchers Association leader, Babalawo association etc

Lagosians are 70% Pro-APC and no matter the level of dollarization will let them vote for an incompetent, clueless and corrupt man like Jonathan.

Change is here

Bros Remember Lagos has lots of non indegenes
I have my PVC and I vote for GEJ!!
GEJ till. 2019
#wehavedecided
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by orimahspence: 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
isrecole:

See your mouth!!! Is your dad the INEC chairman? You will be shocked when GMB cruise to victory
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
bdidi:
By tomorrow, you will know who is APC and who is PDP.....

There are people here who just shout APC but will vote PDP

While the same will go to the PDP supporters.

But I have a strong feeling that the odds will favour those who shout more of APC here to vote PDP reason is that some just enjoy the noise about the competition......deep down is PDP all the way!
u deceive ur self if u think so..rather u are absolutely wrong,while the vice-versa is definitely the case, dude....most apc supporters are passionately rooted to the party 4 the most obvious reasons..pdp supporters are just as good as a clueless flying kite..they are not built with the truth..and yet it stares them in the face...#change
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by kingGoldust(m): 4:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
isrecole:

You are dead already .

1 Like

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by cheaperstores: 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
Olaolufred:
[size=48pt]SAI BUHARI.[/size]
A lot of u guys are just sentimental in judgement.When u gained admission to university,were your certificates not sighted and photocopy submitted.Your leader joined military 1967 w/o certificate cos he's a drop out and u think its alrite.VOTE GEJ D-DAY is HERE ANYWAY. Tomoro will judge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) / Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) / Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.