Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

A Nairalander Is Startingup Webdesign(wordpres)tutorial Free.join And Become Pro - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Nairalander Is Startingup Webdesign(wordpres)tutorial Free.join And Become Pro (412 Views)

How Can One Download Premium Wordpres Theme For Free Without Paying A Dam. / Domain King Wordpres Blog Hosting Help / How Can I Customise Wordpres Megamag Theme To Look Like Naijaloaded Homepage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Is Startingup Webdesign(wordpres)tutorial Free.join And Become Pro by oskaaay(m): 12:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hello Fellow Nairalanders,

Am Olasunkanmi Ayomide Fakeye, Web Designer, Developer (Microsoft Certified Solution Developer -MCSD certification in View), Consultant and Digital/Social marketer. With my love for web design and all it encompases am starting up a free blog to focus on it and help interested individuals move from newbie to professional and also Earn with the skill.

Therefore if you are interested it is FREE, and all you need to do is to visit www.WebDesignWealth.com . Am just starting and will be revealing how I will transform the website to a professional one live via posts, you can ask questions per stage and comment.

Thanks and will be expecting you at www.WebDesignWealth.com

It a rear opportunity
Re: A Nairalander Is Startingup Webdesign(wordpres)tutorial Free.join And Become Pro by thewebcraft(m): 4:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
oskaaay:
Hello Fellow Nairalanders,

Am Olasunkanmi Ayomide Fakeye, Web Designer, Developer (Microsoft Certified Solution Developer -MCSD certification in View), Consultant and Digital/Social marketer. With my love for web design and all it encompases am starting up a free blog to focus on it and help interested individuals move from newbie to professional and also Earn with the skill.

Therefore if you are interested it is FREE, and all you need to do is to visit www.WebDesignWealth.com . Am just starting and will be revealing how I will transform the website to a professional one live via posts, you can ask questions per stage and comment.

Thanks and will be expecting you at www.WebDesignWealth.com

It a rear opportunity
Wow thats nice.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is Startingup Webdesign(wordpres)tutorial Free.join And Become Pro by oskaaay(m): 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
thewebcraft:

Wow thats nice.

that and welcome sir......

(1) (Reply)

Just4kenya Blog Review / Pls I Need Help In Promoting My Fb Page / Advice: I Need Help Moving My Forum To Greater Heights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.