Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

The Reality Of Second Chance - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Reality Of Second Chance (13666 Views)

Looking For This Book : The Second Chance By Nyengi Koin 1986 / The Second Chance Novel(tscn) Series One And Two / The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 10:59am On May 08, 2015
jezuzboi:
Africanchoice Nwa Nnem, no vex say I just dey show up since that time oo. Na one or two things like that bin dey hook me up.

Now I've read the story so far and the story line is awesome. I particularly love the character, "CYNTHIA". I believe u know where I'm coming from. lol.

Just read ur story before posting, and rid it of typographical errors and all that.
I'm now following bumper to bumper.

THANKS BOSS....U HIGHLY WELCOME.....AND AS FOR THE CHARACTER CYNTHIA...I UNDERSTAND PERFECTLY WELL...LOLSSS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 11:23am On May 08, 2015
EPISODE 22

Immediately she left,i opened the paper...meanwhile seun has refused to return back to his seat since we return back from break...he has been gisting me about a girl he saw and he likes...blah blah blah...i was like..guys will never change...immediately he saw Rita walking towards our seat,he thought he was him Rita was coming to see...so he kept mute,but his countenance changed when Rita dropped a piece of paper on my desk close to me and left.....seun as a badoo he was started hailing me when Rita left...i opened the paper....she wrote

"i will be waiting in my class for a more suitable explanation about the 143"

Seun looked at me when he saw smiles all over my face...he started throwing all manner of questions directly to me...you know now...that kind question being thrown at you as if you just won a lottery...i did well by avoiding his questions.....until uncle wole entered our class unannounced.......

Everybody adjusted his or herself...cause we were not having his subject...so why is he here by this time....he came along with two more teachers...one female and one male...they were all holding cane...there faces were not just smiling....they all marched to our class and demanded us to stand up...

At first we were all scared...cause is usual...the prefect was called out from the class...followed by the assistant prefect...they both came out....the next thing i had was that...they should call the names of those students who are yet to buy the physics and mathematics past questions...i was relieved,so as other student....why the once who are yet to buy have started panicking....Uncle wole a nonsense uncle took no mercy on them and flogged them without mercy....so as other teachers....after that,they left....the class was as calm as a graveyard....everyone was crying inside their heart...lolsss

The bell was finally rang for closing...i headed straight to Rita class...is high time i let her know about my genuine intentions....i was close to the class when i found the two guys that warned me earlier on was coming out from same class that Rita is...At first i decided to turn back...but i waved it off and went straight to Rita class and also passing the two horror guys.....The time is here already...i said to myself.

1 Like

Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by jezuzboi(m): 11:41am On May 08, 2015
No let those boys use u shine oo!

Use ur head, & run if it comes to that. LOl
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 11:57am On May 08, 2015
EPISODE 23

Escape me?
Never—
Beloved!
While I am I, and you are you,
So long as the world contains us both,
Me the loving and you the loth,
While the one eludes, must the other pursue.
My life is a fault at last, I fear—
It seems too much like a fate, indeed!
Though I do my best I shall scarce succeed—
But what if I fail of my purpose here?

It is but to keep the nerves at strain,
To dry one's eyes and laugh at a fall,
And baffled, get up to begin again,—
So the chase takes up one's life, that's all.
While, look but once from your farthest bound,
At me so deep in the dust and dark,
No sooner the old hope drops to ground
Than a new one, straight to the selfsame mark,
I shape me—
Ever

Only those who studied literature will know the meaning to that poem...i walked straight to her class to see her....she was seating down in her and was glancing through a novel....

I walked straight to her seat...and stood beside her,she saw me and smiled..then she offered me a seat to sat down....just to prove to that am not a shy person i engaged her in some little talks...that i almost forgot the reason i was there..but something struck me back.

How pretty is the rainbow of seven color,
even without going to a beauty parlor,
How wonderful is the milky way,
though it cannot be seen during the day,
How deep is my love to you,
though it's something I have never told you.

The momemt of all moments which i have so much longed for has presented itself to me....in the midst of our discussion...she was laughing when i told her the big word that my heart has been holding.....143

She paused and asked me to repeat the word again....i was shy,but i cant be shy anylonger when i have started it already...i told her again...i wanted to play a dumb way..so that she will ask me the meaning of whta i just said...and she did.....

then i broke it to her saying....
1-I
4-LOVE
3-YOU

She kept quiet for while....i thought that i have offended her by saying the word...by then the class has emptied...there was no lesson that day being monday...they gave an excuse that the teachers will all be attending meeting...so their was no lesson...and Rita drive was supposed to be in school by 4 to drive Rita home...the time then was 3:28pm already....

Rita fixed her gaze directly to me as if what i just told her was a sin....the next thing i saw was a hug from Rita....with tears all over her eyes...

why the tears?is it her first time to hear that?lets watch out for the new episode
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 12:14pm On May 08, 2015
I JUST SAW THE LIST OF THE PEOPLE WHO HAS BEEN NOMINATED FOR THIS MONTH UPCOMING WRITER AWARD....PLEASE START CASTING UR VOTES NOW AND I PROMISE TO PUT SMILE ON ALL YOUR FACES....THANKS,FOR YOUR VOTES WILL ALL COUNT FOR ME...PLEASE PALS FOLLOW THIS LINK AND CAST YOUR VOTES...LOVE YOU ALL PLENTY PLENTY
www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every/65
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 12:22pm On May 08, 2015
updates come up shortly....please cast ur vote in favour of me....God bless you all as you do so
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 12:42pm On May 08, 2015
EPISODE 24

Come to me in my dreams, and then
By day I shall be well again.
For then the night will more than pay
The hopeless longing of the day.

Come, as thou cam'st a thousand times,
A messenger from radiant climes,
And smile on thy new world, and be
As kind to others as to me.

Or, as thou never cam'st in sooth,
Come now, and let me dream it truth.
And part my hair, and kiss my brow,
And say My love! why sufferest thou?

She was soaked in tears...they were love in the air,the environment has changed...Rita was still glue to me with her hug...then she whisper in my ear saying she luv me too....my happiness knows no bound...i was madly inlove with a girl close to me and atlast i have succeeded in having her...after all the struggle within me...the fight i fought myself...i never really knew that she still harbour feelings for me too...she didnt say she will think about it...she just hug me and accepted...what will love not do....

I opened my bag while she was still hugging me and played a song title speechless by micheal jackson....she was still crying....while my song has started playing...i broke myself from the hug and asked her why she was soaked with so much tears in her eyes....

RITA:I have never been told so much attach to someone the way i am to you...you dont have an idea how long i have waited for this words from you....i love you so much choice...

My heart melt by the little speech she made....indeed i have never gather boldness in approach a girl and telling her i love her...but this scenario changed my thinking faculty about ladies.....

A lady will be inlove with you,but will only show it but dey wont tell you...they will wait for you to come say it yourself...if you shy of saying it,another guy will say it on your behalf and they will tend to like that one....if you love someone....make sure you approach her and tell her your intention....instead of being shy...ladies dislyk shy guys....

Am in love....am so happy...weeks of waiting has finally come to an end...atlast

keep voting for me please
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 08, 2015
africanchoice:
EPISODE 24

Come, as thou cam'st a thousand times,
A messenger from radiant climes,
And smile on thy new world, and be
As kind to others as to me.

Or, as thou never cam'st in sooth,
Come now, and let me dream it truth.
And part my hair, and kiss my brow,
And say My love! why sufferest thou?

She was soaked in tears...they were love in the air,the environment has changed...Rita was still glue to me with her hug...then she whisper in my ear saying she luv me too....my happiness knows no bound...i was madly inlove with a girl close to me and atlast i have succeeded in having her...after all the struggle within me...the fight i fought myself...i never really knew that she still harbour feelings for me too...she didnt say she will think about it...she just hug me and accepted...what will love not do....

I opened my bag while she was still hugging me and played a song title speechless by micheal jackson....she was still crying....while my song has started playing...i broke myself from the hug and asked her why she was soaked with so much tears in her eyes....

RITA:I have never been told so much attach to someone the way i am to you...you dont have an idea how long i have waited for this words from you....i love you so much choice...

My heart melt by the little speech she made....indeed i have never gather boldness in approach a girl and telling her i love her...but this scenario changed my thinking faculty about ladies.....

A lady will be inlove with you,but will only show it but dey wont tell you...they will wait for you to come say it yourself...if you shy of saying it,another guy will say it on your behalf and they will tend to like that one....if you love someone....make sure you approach her and tell her your intention....instead of being shy...ladies dislyk shy guys....

Am in love....am so happy...weeks of waiting has finally come to an end...atlast

keep voting for me please
nice write-up. . Interesting story, there is room for improvement, with this and lil' improvement, u're goin places. .
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 5:51pm On May 08, 2015
EPISODE 25

At last, when all the summer shine
That warmed life's early hours is past,
Your loving fingers seek for mine
And hold them close—at last—at last!
Not oft the robin comes to build
Its nest upon the leafless bough
By autumn robbed, by winter chilled,—
But you, dear heart, you love me now.

Though there are shadows on my brow
And furrows on my cheek, in truth,—
The marks where Time's remorseless plough
Broke up the blooming sward of Youth,—
Though fled is every girlish grace
Might win or hold a lover's vow,
Despite my sad and faded face,
And darkened heart, you love me now!

I count no more my wasted tears;
They left no echo of their fall;
I mourn no more my lonesome years;
This blessed hour atones for all.
I fear not all that Time or Fate
May bring to burden heart or brow,—
Strong in the love that came so late,
Our souls shall keep it always now!

I was indeed so much inlove with this angel right bedside...yes am inlove...we were both in that romantic mood when her phone brought us back to reality...her driver has come to pick her and was unable to to find her at her usually spot were he do see her...so decided to give her a beep on her phone...after ending the phone call...she announced to me that it was time to go...

We both stood up and held hands together...and started walking out of the school premises...one thing about big men daughter is that they are never ashamed of their man in public,rather they will make their peers jealous of you....they will always make you feel so important when you dont have anything at all.....and more so...they are not afraid to show you off to their parents when he needs arises...i so much like the way they operate....they have this loggo of I DONT CARE ATTITUDE.....

i was feeling so important,you have no idea how i was,i just got the girl of my dreams...not just my dreams...but every guy in that school dreams and you want me not to feel pompous about?we walked to were the car was parked and Rita offer to give me a left to my destination also know were i do reside...i declined it...but she begged me to...i was about rejecting the offer again when i sighted those two horrors at a nearby kiosk....i sensed it was me that they were waiting for....without any second thoughts i entered immediately....am not ready for any war just yet...and also i plan avoiding my face to have scars...i will find a solution to their problems leta...the car zoomed off,i was tempted to look at were the guys was standing and i could sense a huge disappointment on their faces....is high time i plan on what to do with the those guys...

your votes will actually count..thanks
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 5:13pm On May 10, 2015
EPISODE 26.....

before i met you
i loved the idea of you
and who you would be

i made my mistakes
so that i could leave every piece
of who i was behind

before i met you
i was a mess of thoughts
stuck in my own head

i began to drown
in my own solitude
of perfect loneliness
you call me your sun
but honestly
you are mine

Rita driver dropped me in front of our building....It was a smooth ride back home,to the extent that i forgot entirely those two horros.....i was so happy,cause we didnt stop talking how much we both care and love each other...how each of us have been admiring each other for long now...how it was to be inlove...the driver was just staring at us,making use of the front mirror,but who cares...he can stare for all i care...moreover just a months time,i will be leaving secondary school....and most of all i have finally found my better half....

I alighted from the car...but not without a peck on Rita cheek and telling her goodnyt...Rita is such a sweet girl,she is so funny and she dont always run out of words to say...i walked majestically to our compound with all smiles...there is nothing like being inlove.....

Where have you been?thats my father voice....he was actually seating at the parlour when i entered and he must be angry with the time am returning back home...i thought he will be travelling today!how i forgot so soon...that he just came back....and today being monday,he knows i dont attend lessons...i have to hook up with some lies that have to do with a little fathom of truth....

ME:Am sorry for arriving this late....You minister friend daughter that we went to see yesterday was stranded at school today.....*cuts in*

MY DAD:Really?dont she have t-fare back home or what stranded are you referring about?

ME:*CONFIDENT*Her t-fare was stolen from her bag today at school...so when i was on my way home,i saw her by her class,she was crying profusely...so i approached her and demand from her was the problem was....then she told me what happened and also told me that they were not having lesson....and her driver wont be coming to pick her till the time clocks 4pm....and more over she didnt come with her to give the man(driver)a call....so dad i concurred within myself to take her home....thats why am late dad...am sorry...

MY DAD:*WALK UP TO ME AND TAP MY SHOULDER*Am proud of your boy....atleast you didnt left her alone when she needed your help.....

He started his little sermon with me and crack alot of jokes before allowing me into my room to freshen up......is time to think and know how to face those horros........

happy sundays...and dont forget to vote
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 11:46pm On May 13, 2015
EPISODE 27
CATCHING UP WITH THE TWO DEVILS

My elder brother came home late in the evening....according to him it was due to the customers that troop in late in other to purchase some items...looking at him as he walked towards his room,i know within me that he must be very and tired and the next thing that he will need now is rest and not me bothering him about the event of the day......I decided to let him rest,but not after assuring myself that i will tell him before i make m way to school the next day....

My father bade me goodnight,but not after telling me that i should make sure i switch off the gadgets and also switch off the lights before going to bed...my mum is an early sleepy when it comes to week days...but she dont always sleep early when it comes to weekends....my sister took after my mum....while the rest of us took after my dad....

By 10:18pm i was already feeling sleepy...so i stood up to switch off the electronics when i heard a voice from my back asking me to leave them on and go sleep if am already feeling sleepy already....i turned my head and found out that it was my brother who has just told me to leave the electronics on....i was like..na only night you take they operate your own...but i felt a little bit of joy...because am going to narrate my ordeals of the day to him......i walked back to were i sat...and sat down there again....

MY BROTHER:I thought you were going to bed before i came out?aint you going to sleep,or is there no school tomorrow?

ME:There is o.....but something has been bothering me since i came back from school....i plan telling you tomorrow when i noticed the look on your face the time you entered the house.....

MY BROTHER:Yea i was actually tired from the day work and i needed rest so badly...but here i am now,you can tell me what you intend telling,am all ears....

ME:*STRAIGHT TO THE POINT*brother have been able to talk to the girl i told you about today......and she has accepted me to be the love of her life*low tune*

MY BROTHER:*SMILING*Thats good to hear...i have even invited her sister for lunch come this sunday....and also i have made my intentions know to her already...she will be dishing out my reply before the end of this week...*smiling*but why is your face like this?aint you happy that you now have someone like Rita as your serious girlfriend?

ME:*SAD FACE*Brother i am....but they are something cultist in my school who have warned me to stay away from her or i get hurt.......

so far so good no encouragement frm my readers...thats unfair
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 12:15am On May 14, 2015
EPISODE 28
THE TIGER TALE

My brother was visibly angry after i narrated my ordeals with the guy and how they have lay ambush against me and how they planned in carrying out that plans against me....at that instant my brother placed a call to someone that night and narrated everything i told him....i have never seen my brother that angry before...they have indeed touched the tiger by the tale and they are going to pay dearly for it....

After the call...my brother asked me that if i know their names and the class of the boys,i told him yes,that i know one of their names and also told him that he was almost rusticated from the school...assuming his parents didnt come and plead on his behalf...and i also told him that they were in Rita class....he dialed another number again....when he was through with the phone calls he was making...He then looked at me that i should not be scared of them and from henceforth he will be watching my back...but not after promising to take me to school the next day to look at the guys in their face.....

I was relaxed inside and was also thinking what kindof connection that my brother has that he is giving me this assurance that i will be fine...if only he knows this guys,he will not be saying all this words that he is saying now....i concluded within me that...anyhow it goes we wil know what the fate of tomorrow will bring for us....i bade him goodnight and as i was about retiring to my bed,his phone beeped...he then asked me to come back and see something with my eyes....i made my way to were he was seating and the next thing i saw was a text message from Rita sister...that reads...

*flowers are like rainbows,which colours are so natural to the face of humans,but unable to explain by humans...you are like a flower which i cant explain....you came into my life and in you i saw love...in you i saw every reason to leave again....so with this,i say a YES to your proposal and i love you too*

I was smiling,my brother was smiling...he dropped his phone and bade me goodnight...i got to my room...i was surprised how everything with the Rita family began and now...two brothers are now dating two sisters...i was extremely happy...looking at the time,it was 11:28 already...i lay down on my bed facing the ceiling...i didnt know when sleep separated me from the natural world to a different world entirely....

I woke up a little bit the late in the morning...i rushed into the bathroom and observed my morning drealing......i wore my school uniform which is still as neat as i left it yesterday...i went into my elder brother room and discover that he was not inside...i spray his perfume and left his room...i went straight to my parents room...but i was unable to find my dad...so i just greeted my mum and left her room...time was really not on my side...so i went to the dinner table were tea and bread was set for me for breakfast...i ate the bread and rank the tea...in less than a minutes,i was through with my breakfast...as usual i washed it myself....i was heading to my room when i had a voice behind my back asking if am set for school already...i turned and said yes..cause it was my brother...it looks that he is set for work as well....but it was early for him...

I got to my room and got my bag...on my way out...he told me that i should go and that he is watching me......because i was late i didnt ask him any questions...rather i did what he asked me to do....getting aside the gate,i saw my father making some calls...i waved him goodbye...but not without collecting some feeding money from his hand.....getting to school,the worst happened..watch out for the next episode...
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by bigwig97(m): 3:41pm On May 14, 2015
am following you bumper to fender... ur story dey sweet me... bt itz lyk ur bro bad oh
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by blackmarya(f): 8:41pm On May 14, 2015
i can't wait to read it oh oga choice eku ise oh
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by lizbethy: 9:45pm On May 14, 2015
oga choice we dey wait for update ooo
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 1:32am On May 15, 2015
EPISODE 29
THE ATTACK

On my way to school...somewhere close to my school...some guys came out from nowhere and surrounded me...looking squarely at them,they were three in numbers..but their faces looked strange...first thing that came to my mind was if my brother has a hand in it or they are working under my brother...but if actually they are working for my brother,they wont have rounded me up like the way they are doing now....all the same i try making my way through them,when one the guys landed me a slap....

guy 1:you dey craze...abi u no dey fear face?

guy 2:wetin go make am fear face,wen he don dey chop the same thing wia our oga dey chop....we go deal wit u today.....

guy 3:my hand dey hurt o....make we finish am and comot here now...

As they were all talking....the two horros from Rita class came out from nowhere...and started pouring insults on me...and were coming towards me to give me the beating of my life when i heard a voice that sounds like my elder brother voice...LEAVE HIM ALONE....looking at my back it was my elder brother and his group of friends...quick calculation shows me that they were six and well muscular guys...unlike the ones that just attacked me...they were all secondary school boys which class are SS2 AND SS3 respectively.....

They were about running when i saw another group of guys coming towards them....i was happy inside of me,because someone can fight for me...the guys were clueless on what to do and stood gazing at each other...my brother crew got closer until the guys were all rounded up in a circle...inside of me,i know it is finish for them if i dont intervene,at that point,i know i have to do something,though is getting late for class....

I walked to where my brother was standing and pleaded with him to retreat his squad and let me talk to the guys...knowing fully well that they will listen to me now...if i approach them...my brother agreed and told his guys to step back...i went to them and started a conversation with one of them which was the one that mastermind the operation....we spoke at length before he greeted me and went straight to my elder brother apologise,promising him that he wont do anything to hurt me and he will be watching my back from henceforth...

When they all left...i went to my brother and thanked him and the twelve guys that came along with him...they were really happy that they did something good and told me that i should report anything to them if some guys threaten me again....then my brother beckoned on me to start going to school...one watch on my wrist watch shows that the time is 8:36am already and i was alerted immediately..i ran to my school...cause the lace to my school is 15minutes walk and 9minutes when you run...i ran like never before...but was surprise with what i saw when i got there....
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by bigwig97(m): 6:35am On May 15, 2015
so kay, continu
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by Bekeebest: 8:40pm On May 15, 2015
Waow really enjoying this story...keep it up
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by Chimdim: 9:06pm On May 15, 2015
Weldone bro and keep it up
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 10:23am On May 18, 2015
EPISODE 30
STRANGE ACT

Gettting to the school gate and i discovered that the principal was not close by...it was strange indeed...cause that is actually the first time something like that has happened....cause he dislike lateness....so far so good,he has been able to keep to his standards of non lateness,cause of that standard is always at the gate to discipline late comers.....even teachers are not left out....

I walked inside the school compound,the gate man was not there,looking at other classes were i was supposed to see teachers,there was non in the class.....at that moment i became alert...i was a little bit scared...cause the last time something of this nature happened,it was as a result of the lost of one of our teachers...a teacher i so much respected and admired...and also look upto...i hope is not same fate that has happened today....

Entering my class,everybody was calm as that of a grave yard...people were just whispering among themselves...i walked towards my seat,as usual i was the only one seating down on my seat,my seatmates wont be coming until the period of exams...few minutes after my seating down...seun came over to my seat and started a story i was not even intrested about....cause i had alot running through my mind at that moment...first was the attack by those horros...assuming my brother and his crew didnt come to save me...i wonder were i would have been by now,second is the sudden calmness in the school and not just my class alone,thirdly is the strange reformers of change...not seeing my principal at the gate is somehow weird....and lastly why is prayer being held when is not weekend yet....cause when i came into the school that morning...i heard people praying...instead of weekends...

I was brought back from a different rhema when seun asked me if i have had the latest development....

SEUN:Have you had what happened to the principal this morning?

ME:*anxious*what happened to him....i asked him in more whispering form

SEUN:According to a source this morning,i had that he collapsed and he was rushed to the hospital immediately...

ME:JESUS!!!!!!what did dey say was wrong with him,i hope is not dead...*little tears*

SEUN:Nope is not dead...is in the hospital now...so all the teachers are praying for his quick recovery and more so i dont think they will teach any class today..

We were still talking when uncle wole entered the class and picked few student to go to the junior classes to control them.....and he was picking from ss2 to ss3....i and seun was picked....cause the guy is also a neat fellow like me...i was asked to go take care of jss2 and make sure they dont make noise...i left immediately to the class...but was surprise how fate played trick on me...getting there,Rita was already in the class already.....

1 Like

Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 11:06am On May 18, 2015
EPISODE 31
FATE

True love comes only once in a lifetime
yet it lasts an eternity
It has the power to crush someone so deeply
while at the same time they know
there’s no one else in the world they’d rather
be with
True love will knock down the walls of
difficulty
to be with that special one
It will take your hand and fly over the world
into a place where there’s no pain, no tears
True love will withstand the test of time,
forever waiting until its love is returned
It never fails, never dies, never lets go of the
one they love,

I got into the class and saw struggling with the juniors to keep silence...i was looking at her she does it...indeed women are weaker vessels...cause her cain was unable to do the work she wanted and she has become so fade up....just the look of things,it will be a matter of time before she give up on the children and let them do their thing....she hasn't seen me yet....it was becoming unbearable for me....i walked into the class and immediately ordered them to keep quiet...with a serious look in my face...they all kept silent and as usual i asked the class rep of the class to put down the list of noise makers.......Rita was dumbfounded....i guess that was her first experience

RITA:*smiling*thank u dearie

ME:*smiling*the pleasure is all mine...i guess this is your first experience...*offering a chair to her to seat down*

RITA:yea...have never done something like this before....our teachers are indeed trying....

ME:*the class is now camp and my words are now low*yea...they are really trying and enjoying...

RITA:Why will you say such?

ME:*smiling*come to ss3 and see what i mean...i cant see more than this...enough of the teachers...how was your night...

RITA:*smiling*it was fine...but cold all through....my driver will be coming to take me home...cause they wont be teaching today...so my dad asked him to come back to school...

ME:*sad*i thought we will both be together today since they wont teach today,by the way how come your father knew about the incident at school and who told him that they wont be classes today?

RITA:yea....i planned on spending the rest of my day with you...but the family of our principal gave father the call and told him about the development...am sorry love...

ME:is ok dear.....

RITA:but we can both go to my house together when my driver arrives...

ME:*surprise look*how?wont your father get angry or your mother...even your sister...

RITA:*smiling*anyway they wont get upset...my father has travelled to abuja,my mother has gone to her supermarket...my sister wont say anything if she sees you....and more over my mum knows that am inlove with you and she also knows that we are both dating...

ME:*dumbfounded look*how did she know?that question when you have non to ask....

RITA:*smiling*i told her....she asked me about it the day you and your parents came to our house...i told my mum that i have eyes in you at school and i wont mind if you ask me out and i will say yes....i told her about us yesterday and she was so hapy to hear it and this morning before my dad travelled he only warned me to be careful and my mum has told her who my new boyfriend is....he was hapy for me also...

We were still talking when her phone rang and it was her driver who has finally come to pick her up and she beckoned on me to follow her to her car so that we can both go to her house together,but not without alerting seun about th latest development....the guy was really happy for me and without my knowledge ,the guy slipped a condom into my pocket and asked me to check my pocket and also told me that i might need it Incase of emergency on the way...i looked back at him and smile and ask him to look after the class that me and Rita just left....Getting to her house,the sight of who i saw. got me amazed and surprised...lol and behold...my brother was in the house when i got there...
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 12:28pm On May 18, 2015
EPISODE 32
THE ENCOUNTER

Romance is the language of love. It is the way that you show your
partner that you care about them. Every person has their own idea of
what they might consider romantic. For some it will be dressing up for
the other or buying flowers or jewelry. There is no way to know what is
romantic without knowing the person. Romance is created by the
feeling that you are genuinely cared about. All romance has one thing in
common; it must show the other person that you care enough to find
out what is meaningful to them.

I was in deep thought on how it all started...How Rita asked me to come with her to her parents house...how we were both inside the car..but couldnt help but stared into each other eyes and smile...at that moment i noticed that she needs more than just a stare from me...i held her by her hands and she was looking so deep into my eyes...with lust written all over her face...the atmosphere was just to thick to the extent that i have to hold myself from kissing her because we were in the car and the driver was there...the least i could do at that particular time was to caress her hands...

All of a sudden,Rita drewer closer to me and relax her head on my shoulder...she was carried away by the little romance to the extent that she placed her hands inbetween my joystick and started manipulating it...i almost moan out...but i have to gain control of myself....she was good at it...my hands on their own has started working on her...my right hand was on her nipple and she was just wriggling her body......she was indeed lust...a horn from the car,brought us back to life and there and then we both realised that we were inside the car and have arrived her place...the driver drove us into the compound and we both alighted from the car before the driver went to park her car.....

Rita and i held hands like newly wedded couples as we made our way into their seating room...very close to their seating room...i was hearing some moan coming out from the seating room....i guess Rita was too excited to detect a strange noise humming from their seating room....i wanted to draw her attention to the noise...but that was late already cause Rita has already opened the main door of the seating room and there and then i saw my brother and Rita sister was lust in a hurt form of romance....her clothes was almost out of her body....my brother was left with just his boxers and a white singlet....

They both greeted us as we enter...my brother wanted to say something to me,but was silent with a kiss from Rita sister in my presence...Rita and i stood there watching both of them as Rita sister whispered something into my brother ears...the next thing i saw was that of my brother lifting Rita sister up from the couch and left for Rita sister room.....looking at Rita she was just smiling as if she just won herself a jackpot,with a seductive way she asked me if i am as good as my elder brother.....i touched my pocket to see if the condom was still their,cause this is the emergency seun warned me about....and is about to happened....then the net thing i heard myself said was wia is your room?

God this temptation is too much for me to handle...........
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by Aipete2(f): 3:17pm On May 18, 2015
africanchoice, abeg vote 4me oh
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 3:24pm On May 18, 2015
Aipete2:
africanchoice, abeg vote 4me oh
jst pass the link over to me
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by Aipete2(f): 3:35pm On May 18, 2015
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 10:16am On May 19, 2015
EPISODE 33
MERCIFUL GOD

Rita held my hands as we walk upstairs to her room,where my elder brother and her sister just passed....on our way to Rita room....i was hearing a loud moan from one of the rooms...the next thing i had was that...can you do that?i was dumbfounded...this girl will be indeed something else,we got to her room...i didnt let Rita settled down before i grab her by her waists and started kissing her lips....the lips looks so soft,i was doing incredible injustice to the lips.....

As I gaze into his liquid gold eyes,
Poetry radiates from his warm soul
His lips brush mine and I soar through the skies
Passion seizes me; I loose my control

An amalgam of thoughts pierce through my mind
There is love, trust, yet I feel petrified
I know destiny; our fate's intertwined
But what if he's a dream, one I'm denied?

A thousand years I could spend with those suns
Amid his presence I've conquered all realms
I've witnessed beauty that forever stuns
And have basked beneath his forest of elms

Then and there, I grasp truth with clarity
She's in my arms;there's no obscurity

We continued in that hot form of romance until we both loss our balance and fell to the bed...but our lips was glued to each other...her breath has intensified...we were already in cloud 9.....our uniforms are now on the floor...i located her bosom with my stubborn left hands...which is always fund of looking for trouble on his own....while my mouth was doing justice with her lips...my right hand was fighting for green light....my mouth wanted more adventures....so it left her lips on his own...and located her bosom and sucked
at intervals until....it was bringing out milk....the pleasure was just too much to the extent that i didnt know when i left her bosom to her cunts....she was so wet...her pants were sucked....i shifted her pants to one side and licked her wetness dry....then i deep my tongue into her cunt as she moan in pleasure,my tongue was doing justice to her cunt as she climaxed in my face....i stood up with my already hard dick as i was about to enter her in a missionary style,i had a voice saying i should wait...that was when i realise there is no condom in my dick....she drew me close and started kissing me...ask me to lye down and i obeyed her without exchanging much words....she started sucking my lips instead of kissing,she is a pro....she sucked and went down to my chest and started sucking my 2 nipples...i didnt realise i was moaning already.....i was out of this world...i saw myself in heaven...singing alleyuha with the saints...i was about coming back to earth when she sent me back to heaven again with a bj.....the extacy was just too much for me to handle....after i felt my sperm gathering and was about to explode...i tried drawing her up...but she refused and started sucking harder...her mouth was so warm as i was enjoying the bj.....then i exploded into her mouth as i watch her licked up the sperm......

18YEARS ONLY
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 19, 2015
HELLO MY FELLOW LITERATURELANDERS, THIS
IS ADEH39, SHE'S ONE OF THE LADIES
CONTESTING FOR THE MISS NAIRALAND
POSITION. I WANT TO SAY A VERY BIG AND
SPECIAL THANKS TO YOU ALL....... YOU GUYS
REALLY MADE MY DAY. I MADE IT TO THE
THIRD ROUND!!!!!!!!!! I GOT THE SIXTH
POSITION...... 122 VOTES. I DIDN'T DO IT
ALONE, YOU WERE THE ONES THAT MADE IT
POSSIBLE. I AM REALLY HAPPY. I REALLY
APPRECIATE IT. YOU GUYS ARE ONE IN A
TRILLION. PLEASE I STILL NEED YOUR
SUPPORTS...... TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY!
PLEASE PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE TOMORROW
TOO. PLEASE LITERATURELANDERS ARE MORE
THAN 122, KINDLY CAST YOUR VOTES FOR ME
TOMORROW. 122 VOTES WON'T TAKE ME TO
THE NEXT ROUND TOMORROW!!!! PLEASE I
KNOW YOU GUYS CAN DO IT, YOU MADE IT
HAPPEN LAST YEAR, MAKE IT HAPPEN THIS
YEAR TOO. PLEASE SUPPORT ME BY VOTING
FOR ME.

KINDLY CLICK ON THIS LINK AND VOTE ADEH39

https://www.nairaland.com/2324981/miss-nairaland-contest-2015-final#33908984
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 7:17pm On May 20, 2015
EPISODE 34

today a drummer boy told me you are falling in love with me
or was it your heart beating when I kissed the bosom of thee
it was the time when the Nox was at her young
and I was kissing you and its silence who sung

in the midst of the dark
I held you tight in Hyde's park
you were truly looking something
like an angel spreading her wing

I felt it is not the beauty for which I should love you
it is not the quality at all for what I must trust you
but is thou's way of giving love
and the way you want to be loved

whilst I kissed you from top to toes
your soft body felt like a winter rose
Oh so soft, as one can be
softness that was never earlier felt by me

I drank wine every time I kissed your lips
you tried to speak but they only lisp
I wished from heart to keep loving you
till the sun shower snow & eternity will be new

We both entered the bathroom together in other to clean up...3minutes into our bathroom...my joystick has started gaining enough momentum again...just by looking at her harse....she looked up at me and find out that i was lust in the world of extacy...the warmness of her mouth in my dick brought me back to reality...i raised her up and insert my middle finger into her cunt and finger bleeped her and at same time kissing her with my lips,while my left hand was doing magic on her two bosom...it sent pleasure of signal all over her as she was unable to bear it any longer....she started begging me to enter into her with my joystick...that the pleasure is just too much for her...

I carried Rita back to the bed and layed her there...i was about to enter her in a missionary style,when i remember that i have no condom with me...i reached for my school trouser,only to discover that the condom seun gave me was no more...i was transfixed...as the only option is either to mount her without condom or forget about the sex....but how can i forget about the sex so easily...she will think that am a weakly and am not man enough...

Actually i have never ha sex before and that was my first time...but i performed like an expert in the romance and i blieve she will love to feel my joystick inside of her...i was still contemplating in my head when Rita voice brought me back from limelight....indeed i have no option as i entered into her in a missionary style...she was really tight,but was not a virgin,i was not surprised,because i discovered it when i was finger fucking her and also she told me that she once had a boyfriend...inother words to avoid story that touch...i decided that the question in my head will come later...we bleeped for about 8mins,when i exploded into her as she moan out loudly....

this part is dedicated to me for my effort in updating this story since it began...
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 7:47pm On May 20, 2015
EPISODE 35

A lovers dance is patient and kind
It feeds your heart, soul and mind
It brings you joy and happiness within
Knowing that he or she will be with you
Through thick and thin.

A lovers dance can be recaptured
Only if the partners heart has not been
Fractured.

A lovers dance has no mistakes
It plays no one not even games.

A lovers dance is slow and kind
Easy to learn but hard to find.

We layed on the bed quiet...when my phone started ringing from the floor where it has fell...i stood up from the bed still naked to pick up my phone...glancing at the caller,it was my elder brother...he called to tell me that i should come downstairs so that we can both go home together...looking at the time,it was past 3 already...i quickly wore my uniform...Rita was still lying on the bed...within 5minutes i was through with what i was doing...i was about picking up my bag when i saw the condom close to my bag...i hissed and picked it up and insert it into my pocket and moved over to were Rita was lying...both her eyes were closed and i figured out that she was already sleeping...so i decide to let her sleep,as i made my way out of her room

I got downstairs to meet my brother laughing and playing with his new found love(Rita sister)...they paused immediately they saw only me coming...instantly Rita sister threw a question directly to me...asking me were is her sister...i told her she was sleeping...she didnt say anything to me,she just smiled and turn to face my brother whose eyes were on me and smiling as well....then we both announced to Rita sister that we are on our away...Rita sister requested to escort us to the gate.....getting at the gate...she and my brother hugged and kissed...i was just watching and at same time learning...because there is no more hiding of my relationship with Rita any longer....we have seal it with hot romance and incredible sex...so i cant hide her from anyone again.......i said to myself

On our way home,my brother was just staring at me and smiling....i didnt know why,but i think is proud of me and my new dealings with Rita or maybe they haerd the sound of Rita moaning...because i doubt if they wunt hear it...because Rita was tight and she was also screaming...on our way home...my brother branched a store and both two tin milk for me and him....he asked me to drink it that it was to fill my lost strength...i took it and drink,....then we both boarded a car and left for our home....but something was really bothering me....and i think i tell it to my brother before it goes a wire....

keep the comments coming

1 Like

Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 9:36pm On May 24, 2015
EPISODE 36

One thing about my elder brother,he hate discussing issue when he is on a public vehicle all he did was to look at me and smile at intervals.....me at the other hand,i was little bit nervous how me and my elder brother friendship is now close since the very day we visited Rita father's house....its just like a magic how bound can be so strong over night...

We both got home and discovered that nobody was at home...so we decided to while away time,as he ordered me to go into my other brother room to bring out his game...we fixed the game in the parlour tv and we played until it was late in the evening,when my father was the first to return from where ever he went to..because i was hundred percent sure that he didnt go to work..

It was 5:13pm already when i discovered that my uniform was still on me....i quickly stood up and excused myself from my brother to go change into a casual house clothes...i was changing my clothes when my stomach started beating heavy drum...i always know that sound because is my stomach...is time for food...i rushed downstairs to discover that my brother has started feeling his tank again(eating his own part of his food)....i went straight to dish my food...few minutes into my food,my mum came in and was surprised to see that me and my brother was eating at that time...cause it was already 5:48pm already....

After the questions and answers sessions between i,my brother and my mother,she went straight into her room to meet her hubby.....my brother at the other hand was just staring at me....he will stare and laugh,he was acting strange that evening until the rest of my brothers and sisters came and they started a conversation which we all talked and laughed about...

We all laughed at our discussions until my eldest brother phone started ringing and he went to pick up his calls and came back smiling at me asking me were was my phone...then it occurred to me that my phone has been in my room were i have been charging it since i came....just to make anyone not to suspect us...that was why he made use of the word where is my phone...i got out of their midst and went straight to my room and found out that i have missed calls from Rita and a just one text message from her also...immediately i opened the text message and it reads
*text message*
Before I met you,
I felt that I couldn't love anyone,
That nobody would be able to fill the void in my heart,
But that all changed when I met you...
Then I came to realize you were always on my mind.
You're funny and sweet,
You make me laugh and smile,
You take away all my anger and sadness,
And now i know that am hopeless without you....i love you

i was all smiles when i was through reading the message...then i decided to give her a call......
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 10:02pm On May 24, 2015
EPISODE 37

i dialled her number from my phone...and the stupid network provided was saying my airtime was low and i was unable to connect her call to the other server...i was surprised,because i loaded that phone yesterday on my way back from school...infact my phone is always credited....i checked my mtn account balance...and i discovered that the airtime i load was still there and untouched...i hissed and tried again..but it was same problem(we all can remember that there was a time mtn network was so bad...to the extent that they dont care if there is airtime on your phone or not..there will still bounce ur call back as if them be bouncer...if you didnt witness it,i did)....the only option left was to send her a call me back...i did and in few seconds she called back as if she has been waiting for it....

We both talked and she was asking me why i didnt wake her up when she was sleeping,and how her sister has been asking her questions about me and how far we have gone....she has told her sister everything about us and the sex we had without condom...her sister has promised to give her pales that will not result to pregnancy...i was a little bit relaxed since she told me that her sister has promised her to get her a drugs about it...is not as if is an abortion drugs..but a prevention drug to make her not to get pregnant since my sperm went into her....we chatted for long and she asked me when we are going to see again....after promising her that i will see her tomorrow,we both bade each other goodnight...i was like i dey miss school before...but like seriously,love has really turned me into something else...africanchoice is madly inlove with the daughter of a minister...

The very moment i cut the line my sister came to my room and told me that food is served and i should come downstairs to join the family dinning table....i was a little bit surprised..because we hardly eat there..except we have visitors or my father wants to inform us on something important...i have already ruled out visitors...because is late already and i think my father wants to tell us something....i left my room and went straight to the dinning table were the full family was all seating down...my father was at the head of the table...while my mother was at his right hand...my eldest brother was at the left hand...like was my elder brothers that took over from my eldest brother...my sister was close to my mum...so i sat down facing my dad....

We all prayed before venturing into our food...one thing about my dad is that is always straight when you talk while eating...he dont like it...he believes that there is time and purpose for everything,one just have to be carefull in dealing with some issues....so he didnt discuss anything with us while we were still eating......i was the first to finish my meal as usual and was staring at everybody's face as they all tok their time in devouring their meal......after about 30mins...they were all through...since is in the dining table...i was expected to wash the plates before i sleep....my father clears his throat and started....
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 10:30pm On May 24, 2015
EPISODE 38

Actually is a cultured that exist in my life that the junior ones are entitle to most of the chores at home...and also enjoy more benefits from his or her father....so nature made me the junior in my house....they all ate their meal at peace and finished in 30mins time...there and then,my father cleared his throat and started...

He thanked all of us for well behaved since he was around,how united we were all through his stay....i new that before he is saying all this words...he wants to travel for work again and is saying all this to make us miss him...i on the other hand has started crying..because am going to miss him more...we have really had fun since he came back home and more over without him..i wouldnt have be able to talk to Rita and had the best sex of my life that day...so also with my eldest brother...he wouldnt have been dating a minister daughter...his presence was actually a blessing in disguise...

My father announced his departure from us that night and asked us to be prayerful and still leave in peace and harmony as we have been leaving when he was not around.....we all left the dinning table when he was through...while me on the other hand,left with all the plates and took them to the kitchen to wash...looking at the time already it was 9:10 and there was still time to send Rita a message...i washed the plates as fast i could and was heading to my room to tell my parents goodnight...my elder brother has not brought the issue about the visit to Rita apartment which i know he would..so for that purpose i didnt want him to ask again..so i left him in the parlour,pretending to be back....i walked close to my parents room to bade them goodnight...but getting closer to the door..i started hearing loud moan.....i was almost carried away that i didnt know when my joystick has became hard as rock....

I smiled and left the front of their door..with my joystick as hard as stone...i was just reminiscing about the events of the day...how it all happened..it was like a dream to me...so am no longer a virgin...i was now matured now...so Rita has made me taste the forbidden fruit...i was smiling as i was thinking about all that...that didnt do any trick to melt my joystick...rather it worsen it...i decide to type a quick but short message to Rita
*my message*
Time spent away from you brings to mind one of the many things that I
miss,
There is nothing more scintillating than your kiss.
Your hair is soft and pretty and makes me want to touch,
but it is time without your kiss that grieves me so much.
I Love holding your precious hands, they are soft warm and so tender,
but it is the thought of your kiss that leads my heart to surrender.
i love you temi goodnight

i was about drifting to dream land when my brother opened the door and called out my name and motioned me to follow him...he took me to were my moan was actually moaning...we both smiled as we waked to his room,then he asked me to seat down...there and then i nu it was time for questions and answers...

goodnight pals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Story Of Theophilus The Cultist. A True Story / Player's Heart / Chimamanda Becomes First African To Speak At Yale’s Class Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 196
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.