Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,166 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

The Reality Of Second Chance - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Reality Of Second Chance (13664 Views)

Looking For This Book : The Second Chance By Nyengi Koin 1986 / The Second Chance Novel(tscn) Series One And Two / The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by Starniga(m): 12:48pm On May 25, 2015
Wow wow wow....... I had to wait till i catch up with u b4 i comment... Wow a gr8 work.
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by bigwig97(m): 8:23pm On May 25, 2015
choice! hmmm!! ride on
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by umahi69: 8:55pm On May 26, 2015
More ink 2ur Pen
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 6:32am On Jun 01, 2015
EPISODE 39

It was 7am already in the morning....the day was not all bright...i lazily stood up from my bed...though it was late for me...but i didnt see the use of going early to school...cause no principal to query me if am late and more over is friday already...

Inside the bathroom,i was so carried away with my thoughts...my brother questions has been occuring in my head and the answers. has been incredible....the advice has been so good cause he has been in the game for too long...so i just cant ignore his advice...i was so happy that i have somebody like him as a brother...those kindof advice that he will always say just be careful...play safe,i know you no longer a kid...u have come of age to have sex....stuff like that....i felt a greater urge to tell him about the situation on ground...about me releasing into her....but wanted to ignore it since Rita said her sister has taken care of it...i tried ignoring it....but i cant keep it away from my brother....i told him everything and he then told me is fine and nothing will happen...but advice i be more careful next time....he went to his wardrobe and got me a pack of condom to always take it along with me...incase of emergency.....

CHOICE!!!!!!! I was brought back from my reality....the voice looked like my mum's voice....it was when the voice screamed my name again i realised that i was still in the bathroom and it was my mum voice that brought me back from reality....i hurriedly took my bath...brushed my teeth,wore my school uniform and rushed downstairs to know why she was calling my name....

So you not going to school today because if friday right?uptill this hour you still dressing up for school....you didnt even wash yourself neatly...look at soap in ur head...and your ear.....i was about running upstairs to wash it off when she called back my attention.....handing me some money in an envelop.....saying that my father asked her to give me the money.....saying it was my allowance for the month.....that was then i realised that the month has ended already.....actually am the only one my father do give give allowance...his reasons was because am the last born.....

My mum was looking all beautiful this morning...she was dressed up....i wish i was not her son...i would have gist her that morning....i smiled as i walked back upstairs.....today is going to be great....and how on earth did i forgot that the month has come to an end two days back.....i picked up my school bag after i was through cleaning myself and off to school....i locked up the house.....i remembered my brother told me he was expecting Rita sister....so i dropped the key with our gateman and left for school....on my way to school,my phone started ringing...checking the caller...it was my girlfriend Rita calling....
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by bigwig97(m): 9:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
welcum back...
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by chiefololade: 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
Nice one.. I've been following silently, finally here
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by umahi69: 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
Continue......
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 10:03am On Jun 11, 2015
am really sorry dat am unable to pencil an update...bt i promise to give u guys a triple update b4 d day is over...
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by lizbethy: 3:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
africanchoice:
am really sorry dat am unable to pencil an update...bt i promise to give u guys a triple update b4 d day is over...
oga choice gud 2 hear from you
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 8:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
lizbethy:
oga choice gud 2 hear from you
update ready....but cuming late in d nyt...due to power failure
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 11:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
Looking at the phone,it was Rita my girlfriend calling...i picked up the call instanty...

ME:helo dearie,did u got the tet i sent you early this morning?

RITA:yes love....i got it and i love you,you are the best...

ME:*blushing*so how was your night...

RITA:not fine...i as asurely dont know whats wrong with me this morning....and the craziest part of it all was that am supposed to have my menstral flow today,but is no where to be seen....baby am scared...

I was so scared inside of me like hell,the cool morning breeze that was blowing freely into my system seems to be blowing heat,cause i realised that i was sweating profusely....how can a one day stand bring about pregnancy or has she be doing it before....more over am not the one that broke her virginity...I only released inside of her in a day and she has been throwing up....then i remembered my biology teacher when he explained you dont have to pour sperm inside a woman everyday before she gets pregnant....just once in some ladies they will get pregnant cause some women has soft womb,so releasing inside of them just once is enough to get her pregnant.....i was so deep in thought,when her hello brought me back to reality.....

ME:yes dear,am still with you....

RITA:whats wrong dear,i have been saying hello for the past 5minutes now and you have not been responding...whats the issue?

For my mind i was like,is she not bothered that she might be prgnant,the way she sounds seems to me that she is not sober about it...

ME:Everything is just perfectly fine,you know am walking to school,so the network has been fluctuating....thats while i cant hear you properly...

RITA:ok dear,can you come over to my place,am lonely,cold and bord....i heard the principal wont resume till monday and you know today is friday....so they wont teach....

ME:that sounds like a perfect idea for me,i will be there in a minute...
phone cuts*
I was so worried, i was not thinking straight anymore,instead of moving towards the school direction,i waved down a bike to stop and entered....i got to Rita place when it was 9:06am and knocked at the gate,as usual the gate automatically opened itself.....Rita came out of the house...i was shocked with the presence of Rita that graced me.......
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
EPISODE 41

Everything looks like a dream to me,how it all began was still a mystery to be told....how did i managed to get to her room again...it looks strange,cause i never planned having sex with her....it just happened i swear...

The way it all started was still a mystery yet to be unravel to me in particular,immediately i entered inside the large compound were cars are seen parked in different sides of the large compound...i saw her....yes i saw her...she was putting on a mini pink gown that exposes her fresh yellowish laps...she was not only endowed,but naturally buoyant with God unmerited access of beauty and curves...her school gown has indeed been hiding alot of things from me...a lot of God given curves,hips and shapes....her gown really did well by hugging her body tight...she is indeed a really out of this world kindof beauty....i just cant explain how beautiful she is...cause mere looking at her,is obvious one can easily get turn on....her natural hair were so long,no much make upbut just the application of a little powder and lip gloss.

I stood transfixed,not knowing what to do...is obvious i was carried away by mere seeing her....i was stil contemplating if i should go and hug her tight or just work straight to her to ask her some questions that has been running through my head...i was confused,my head is not in his right sense...asking her questions will be so useless...her hello made realise that am with her...cause i was so lost at that particular time....

Rita was walking towards me,why i stood still,she was saying something about me hugging her,but at that oent i was not in the right frame of mind,cause everything still looks like a big dream to me...a dream that am trying hard not to wake up from,the way she told me on the phone was so different about what am experiencing live on the true live HD screen...No sign f sympthoms of sickness,she looks so much ok to my own little accessment ...i was still in deep thought when i felt someone hugging me...yes she hugged me...Rita came closer and hug me...making her two front oranges touching me and sendin more signal to my brain....my joystick has started misbhaving on his own already...she could feel it,cause she just looked at me and smile and then planted a wet kiss not too deep in my lips

She drew me to her roo like a sheep to be slaughtered,indeed i was going to be slaughtered is just a mtter of time before they know what actualy happen in that room.....my people made a statement that says when two elephants fight,the ground suffers it...at this junction i was already having mercy on the bed...cause what ever we are going to do...he wil suffer it...

happy weekend

1 Like

Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by bigwig97(m): 7:06am On Jun 13, 2015
choice!! be careful oh
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 1:10pm On Jun 18, 2015
am sorry for starving u guys with lack of updates...am deeply sori...update comes up by 7pm 2day...#shout out to bigwig97 for ur support so far in ds thread i appreciate so mch....
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by bigwig97(m): 6:09am On Jun 19, 2015
baba, 7pm never reach 4 ur side? lolz
Re: The Reality Of Second Chance by africanchoice(m): 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2015
EPISODE 42

The sex between me and Rita that morning was so special to me,cause she surrender her all to me...knowing fully well that i was stil a virgin then before i gave it up to her wilingly....Most parts of my body was current filled...so she used it to her advantage,indeed i was so turned her by her tickling....

She licked the two smaller oranges of mine,which sends waves of pleasure through my body...she took her hand down to my stomach and massage the tip of my nerve with her hand...she was so good at it.....i felt the urge to ask her who actually thought her all this naughty romance stuff...but i was quick to disregard it out of my memory....cause it might jeopardise the whole sexual affection at the moment...so i thought..cause at is feels now,am already in cloud 9 and stopping now might be my dead...i was still in the heavenliss....when i felt a warm sensation in my dick almost moaned out,but i instantly surpressed it with a pillow that was close by,she was sucking my dick with her mouth and it really felt so good......i was so much ectasy that i just want her to continue and not to stop...she was sucking it really good as if her life is on it...she will spit on it nd rub hand on it...i was so lost that assuming the trumpet sounded,i would have ignored it,i would tag anybody that disturb me at that moment as my sworn enemy...yea it was so good,she came to my lips and lick it...then she deeped her tongue into mine and started sucking my tongue...she was a realy good kisser.....i was crazy with the way she romance..she was actually ready for me...i was so humble and i have no choice than to the rythm of her sound....to the extent that i was unable to bear it any further,i turned her over immediately....and i mounted her....we made love for about 30mins before i released...but since i knew very well that there was no condom on me...i i calculated the time the sperm was to come out...immediately i felt the urge to cum...i withdrew from her and release my sperm on her body....i was realy spent and like someone who just ran a marathon race....but wait o.....what i just did now is more than a marathon race o....cause it was my energy and a whole lot of strength that i use in pounding into her....

I layed on the bed eyes closed,Rita did likewise....but when i was privilege to open my eyes few minutes leta,i saw her,Rita licking the sperm,she will use her hand to clean were the sperm was in her body and lick her hand afterwords...she was doing it romanticly. when i started getting another erection again...she saw it and smiled...without much time,she worked on my dick again until it was hard as rock....the hardness of it has gotten to his peak....without wasting much time on romance,she mounted me in a cow girl position and we both made love for close to an hour...the sperm refused coming out ..not until about an hour when i emptied myself again...we both disengage and she went to the birthroo to clean herself up.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Story Of Theophilus The Cultist. A True Story / Player's Heart / Chimamanda Becomes First African To Speak At Yale’s Class Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.