Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,198 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:39 AM

Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army (51636 Views)

Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) / Boko Haram: Idps From Gwoza Write Buhari, Reveal Insurgents’ Hiding Place / More Photos 4rm Boko Haram Camp In Burra Forest,Bauchi Captured By Soldiers 2day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by ggsquare: 6:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
Thank God for the victory
Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by starships(m): 6:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Hahaha silly virgin finders don jam superior power.Yes GEJ was right after all.Kudos to our gallant and fearless soldiers.The recapture of gwoza might not be the end of boko haram but it is very safe to declare that the end of bokoharam is near.Virgin hunters must have gone to the virgin distributor for their own share of their virgins

Never Again

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless The Millitary
God Bless Goodluck Jonathan(2010-2019)
sometimes i feel very sorry for some nigerians crying sai buhari
Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
Bamss1:
Mr president just showed us dat defeating boko haram was not a difficult task after all, but he just allowed them kill and destroy our property. He played politics with the lives of Nigerians. What cruelty.

You're right. He put his political ambition first before safety of the people who voted him into power.
God will punish him on this earth for that.
I'm not saying that Buhari is a saint. He is credited with asking Jonathan to stop killing boko haram, that an attack on boko haram is an attack on d north.
How I wish the both of them will lose this election
Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
gunther6:

I'm sorry about your friend and may God rest his soul, all I asked was verifiable proof that Gwoza has indeed been taken back, The same Nigeria military that announced to the world that the chibok girls have been recovered and a host of other false informations and half-truths. I'm sorry if I'm not rolling out drums yet celebrating what could possibly be a farce. Thanks

I can't confirm Gwoza has been taken but with the ferocity and speed the army is tackling boko haram, I have cause to believe the news is true.
Please let's try and separate politics from out military. No matter who wins, Nigeria is still our Nigeria; not Jonathan's or Bujari's
Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
omenka:
You mind sharing with me the research you've done to believe this news
I won't do your assignment for you. But you should just know that chad and Niger ain't doing nufin to help our country. Their president just bashes our country on the media. They liberate one city and they publicize it like they liberated the entire nigeria
Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by Agbegilodo: 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
tonytony208:

Didn't you read it in the news about how Nigeria n government tried to get weapons from the US to no avail? And that was some months before the past 6 weeks.

Lame excuse, US is not the only country selling arms. ... Have you ever wondered where the militants were buying their weapons from?

What happened to China and Russia.... We suddenly discovered that they had weapons for sale on the eve of an election. ... Continue fooling yourselves. ..
Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by gunther6(m): 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
PerfectlyPerfect:

I can't confirm Gwoza has been taken but with the ferocity and speed the army is tackling boko haram, I have cause to believe the news is true.
Please let's try and separate politics from out military. No matter who wins, Nigeria is still our Nigeria; not Jonathan's or Bujari's

I love Nigeria but I hate how Jonathan plays politics with everything including the military and the DSS... I am not a paid robot, I have a stake in this country and I have earned a right to air my views, so have you... Stay valid bro

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by discusant: 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
kay1one2:
Gej has defeated boko haram and will sign to law the national conference recommendations!
What else do you want from a leader!

Ethnic and religious bigots who want Jonathan out look like they want Jonathan to repair in five years all the damages done to Nigeria by their former military leaders and dictators in the last five decades.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by Orikinla(m): 6:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
[size=48pt]WHERE ARE THE PRISONERS?
WHERE IS SHEKAU?
WHERE ARE THE CHIBOK GIRLS?
WHERE ARE THE LIBERATED HOSTAGES?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by Dexema(m): 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
feedthenation:
A very good nollywood script by our President Jonathan as the film director.

Why all these on the eve of an election to score extra votes...very shameful indeed.
Our dear presido found a way to campaign way before INEC lifted the ban on political campaigns through Ifeanyi Ubahs TAN now he seems to have found another avenue to continue campaigning even when campaigns are supposed to stop.smh vigorously

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by Cityguy: 6:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
Charliewyt:
GEJ IS TALK NA DO.......in mama peace voice.

Never again shall we share our country with terrorist,

FOR ALL OF YOU THAT WILL BE VOTING, I PRAY YOU GO IN PEACE AND COME BACK IN PEACE.

the political ambitions of any body doesn't worth the blood of the least Nigerian.
Yes na. If you see as me and my people take like the man ehn. Even if devil come help dem APC megaphone their 'shenji shengi' shout, na transformation the thing go dey ring for our ears. Tomorrow na the day we go play match for turf, make we all go meet for dia. GEJ all the way.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by shaqhead: 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
megawax8:

At least give kudos first before tongue lashing the president.

No time is late at all.

What if it was on the eve to the election a family member of yours was lost or kidnapped by the deadly sect, you would have been happy ba? *God forbid*
Its not mischief on d part of anyone who decides not to give credit to GEJ; its just what it is-he doesnt deserve it!

Yes our gallant Men and Women deserve commendation!
No, I repeat GEJ doesnt deserve!

In ds fight, Nigeria won, GEJ lost!
Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by Cityguy: 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
Some people be like 'this is not true', 'this is to sway votes', 'why wait till eve of election'. Eyaaaaa! How market na? GEJ is still the president of Nigeria even till May 29 when he will be sworn in for the deserved second term. That's to show he's not 'clueless', a great strategist who chooses his timing to strike the most. What I see is that the so-called tripod the opposition campaign sits (economy, security and corruption) has just lost a leg. Abeg how the thing wan take balance on two legs? Hmmmm
Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by berlusconib2: 7:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
vedaxcool:
And the fool shekua thought he would win in a fight with the US!

God Bless the Nigeria Army
God Bless the brave and gallant warriors who took over Gworza
God Bless the Incoming President, General Muhammadu Buhari!

God bless all Nigerians except those destroying her future.

God Bless Nigeria and the world.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by omenka(m): 7:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
PerfectlyPerfect:

I won't do your assignment for you. But you should just know that chad and Niger ain't doing nufin to help our country. Their president just bashes our country on the media. They liberate one city and they publicize it like they liberated the entire nigeria
Smh. I now see who I'm chatting with.
Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by jude33084(m): 7:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
CuteMaro:
more please
The Chibok girls might as well be rescued tonight.

They are in Aso rock relaxing to be rescued cheesy

If anybody thinks that those girls are still in Nigeria?,.....well undecided
Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by ebukaOtika(m): 7:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
vedaxcool:
And the fool shekua thought he would win in a fight with the US!

God Bless the Nigeria Army
God Bless the brave and gallant warriors who took over Gworza
God Bless the Incoming President, General Muhammadu Buhari!

God bless all Nigerians except those destroying her future.

God Bless Nigeria and the world.

YOU WERE MAKING SENSE AB INITIO ,,,, BUT SPOILT EVERYTHING AROUND THE MIDDLE AREA ,,.,,. And tried to make sense again at the end ,,,, so i'm scoring you 2/10.
Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by 1bunne4lif(m): 7:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
Go get a life
IbnSultaan:
NeverAgain
Shall we let a Weak man rule us
NeverAgain
Shall our soldiers be stave of equipment N support

Sai BUHARI
Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
omenka:
Smh. I now see who I'm chatting with.

Brother read well, do a little bit of research. You'll b surprised at what you'll uncover. Things are not as they seem
Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by ebukaOtika(m): 7:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
Topleague:
how do we know this picture is of gworza. I smell a rat here.

You better search for it and kill it

Else it will turn to BhuHmaRIn.
Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by ebukaOtika(m): 7:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
HzRF:

Well me dey enjoy d film
If u are not
Gaan dddddiiiieee

Wait let me ask you pls,,.,,.

Do you know of a Governor called Adams,,,,? He is in Edo state ,,,,

You sound like him Somehow sha,,,,
Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
hehehe!!
all hail the KING!!!
apc will go into hiding very soon...
Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by davidonyemayma: 8:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
Akdegreat:
THIS IS POLITICALLY INCLINED.
Why this late, on the eve of elections undecided

Go and die! Heediot!!
Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
discusant:

Ethnic and religious bigots who want Jonathan out look like they want Jonathan to repair in five years all the damages done to Nigeria by their former military leaders and dictators in the last five decades.
Just like he couldn't fight Boko Haram for 6 years, but knew what to do in six weeks because he knew he was going to lose the election badly?

Stop making excuses for ineptitude.
Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by ebukaOtika(m): 8:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
QuiverBox:

It has been captured, why don't you give credit, instead of making negative implied statements

True True ,,,, na your type dey get A1 for Waec English,.,,,

No be dis Animat wey dey form Phonetics with Haussa Diction and Dickson.
Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by ebukaOtika(m): 8:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
Demichaels:

To whom brain is given sense is expected. Why do you want to make me believe in evolution

Hie ,,,, i don die for here oooooo,,,, lwkmdoooooooooo ,.,,,

Pls ask the God of Brain to Dash him brain for free biko nu.
Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by otipoju(m): 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
tonytony208:

Didn't you read it in the news about how Nigeria n government tried to get weapons from the US to no avail? And thtawas some months before the past 6 weeks.

Are you this naive? For six years, you could not buy weapons from any where in the whole wide world?

Whether from government or private dealers?

Use your head for once na.
Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by kendopkn: 11:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
Welldon our guys bt wat of our chibok girls?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) / Desmond Elliot Shares Photo Of His First Sitting At The Lagos House Of Assembly / Soldiers Beat Policeman, Monday Orube, To Death In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.