Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,284 members, 7,954,120 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:41 PM

Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army (51631 Views)

Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) / Boko Haram: Idps From Gwoza Write Buhari, Reveal Insurgents’ Hiding Place / More Photos 4rm Boko Haram Camp In Burra Forest,Bauchi Captured By Soldiers 2day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
These cant be all they had at gwoza na?
Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by papaskino(m): 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
Akdegreat:
THIS IS POLITICALLY INCLINED.
Why this late, on the eve of elections undecided
this us the time got it to happen cos house of rep refused to sign the 1m doller loan to acquire arms till llate last yr. beside a member of BH was caught yesterday and he declared that a camp in geisha was where the chibok gals are being kept by his fellow BH so the military without delay went into actions. It's not every thing that happens us politics. Vote GEJ, vote PDP!!!
Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by excel4us: 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
GOD BLESS GOODLUCK PLENTY PLENTY.#MARCHFORGOODLUCK
Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by Deepfreezer(m): 3:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
omenka:
With information coming from the Chadian president, I find it difficult to believe MOST of the things I read about the conquests of the Nigerian military in this war.

Seems more and more likely foreign troops do the heavy lifting and after departing Nigerian military photographers go in and take photographs attributing same to "our gallant soldiers".

Imagine the photographs the claim were taken after the fall of Gwoza, "Boko Haram headquarters.

Somebody is certainly lying.
YOU ARE PAINED BOOK HARAM MEMBER

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by drcharlie: 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
vedaxcool:
And the fool shekua thought he would win in a fight with the US!

God Bless the Nigeria Army
God Bless the brave and gallant warriors who took over Gworza
God Bless the Incoming President, General Muhammadu Buhari!

God bless all Nigerians except those destroying her future.

God Bless Nigeria and the world.

Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by sats: 3:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
kudos to our soldiers, abeg, shekau nko? them don kill am? two bullets, one to the head, and one to the chest ... just to be sure
Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by PhockPhockMan: 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
omenka:
With information coming from the Chadian president, I find it difficult to believe MOST of the things I read about the conquests of the Nigerian military in this war.

Seems more and more likely foreign troops do the heavy lifting and after departing Nigerian military photographers go in and take photographs attributing same to "our gallant soldiers".

Imagine the photographs the claim were taken after the fall of Gwoza, "Boko Haram headquarters.

??
Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by Deepfreezer(m): 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
sCun:
God bless. you
EVIL MEN on nairaland won't see this.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hmmn, wonders shall never end, top secret. I just found out that Rihanna has a crush on me. cool to all nairalanders, I still remain cool.
Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
Would rather see their filthy corpses than all theses pics of captured armoury and arsenal.
Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by lastpage: 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
Akdegreat:
THIS IS POLITICALLY INCLINED.
Why this late, on the eve of elections undecided

The Kidnapper and the Rescuer happens to be one and the same person: JONATHAN/PDP[/b] - General Aziza (murdered by Jonathan's Govt!)

Now go figure! undecided undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by vedaxcool(m): 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
stineb1:
Give credit to whom it is due bro. You dont have to politicise on every issue.

Lol gej decision to fight bokos was due to GMB intimidating popularity in the Nigeria voters mind!
Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by lastpage: 4:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
papaskino:
this us the time got it to happen cos house of rep refused to sign the 1m doller loan to acquire arms till llate last yr. beside a member of BH was caught yesterday and he declared that a camp in geisha was where the chibok gals are being kept by his fellow BH so the military without delay went into actions. It's not every thing that happens us politics. Vote GEJ, vote PDP!!!

Hahahaha! grin grin
These PD.Pigs are begining to use their head a lil'bit!

[size=18pt]Oya, tell us that Shekau has agreed to release the 250 girls......... if Jonathan is re-elected! shocked shocked
That sounds even better[/size]

Clueless dumbfucks!

Lastpage!

Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by Rendition(m): 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
If ur reasonable u shud ask y now, y not wen ppl wer bin killed? Food for tot, Congrats to the army Godbless nigeria Sai baba
Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by haybea124: 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
Kudos to Nigeria army and thanks for the job weldone,we know you lost your colleagues and other irreplaceable thing to the barbaric act of boko haram,we know you know the real culprit and those behind them but at last you are giving order to crush them at once.Posterity will judge them all,lives of Nigerians for cheap political gain.Deris god ooo
Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by sultaan(m): 5:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
Great thing the military is doing a day before the election. If all the Boko haram boys in Gwoza were carrying and automatic weapon, the Nigerian Army just defeated 6 armed by men to recapture the town
Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by kooidfeifrije4: 5:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by megawax8: 5:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
feedthenation:
A very good nollywood script by our President Jonathan as the film director.

Why all these on the eve of an election to score extra votes...very shameful indeed.

At least give kudos first before tongue lashing the president.

No time is late at all.

What if it was on the eve to the election a family member of yours was lost or kidnapped by the deadly sect, you would have been happy ba? *God forbid*

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by babadee1(m): 5:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
tonytony208:

Didn't you read it in the news about how Nigeria n government tried to get weapons from the US to no avail? And thtawas some months before the past 6 weeks.

Boko Haram has been an active menace for five years now. Why did the Nigerian govt wait until a few months ago before trying to get weapons to fight them?
Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by Damsman10(m): 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
QuiverBox:

Do really reason before you speak? So because tomorrow is election , gwoza shld not be captured?

I think d guy is just trying 2 say everything worked out 2 perfectly, n he has a point,
if a terrorist group has being dealing with u 4 months n den y say u will uproot dem in 2 wks n 2 evert1s surprise u did dat... something definitely gotta b fishing
Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
Topleague:
how do we know this picture is of gworza. I smell a rat here.

Can always go there and confirm for yourself. Stop being a pessimist.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
omenka:

Young man, stop believing everything you read in the newspapers. Your comment here shows that you've been swallowing crap from newspapers without doing any research yourself.
Please help yourself
Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
gunther6:
Four pictures that could well have been from Mubi, Damasak or anywhere.... Gwoza no get landmark, signs or secondary school? Where are the girls?, where is Lazarus Shekau?

#ismellscam
#SaiBuhari
#takediezani
#bringbackourgirls

I'm pretty sure you have a smart phone. You can go to Gwoza, take some pics of landmarks and post them on Nairaland here. I'm sure they will make front page
Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by amalder: 6:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
Your oga want you to Vote for GOODMAN! If ur his supporter please don't fail him

Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
kolmart:
Hail Chadian and Nigerien soldier not Nigeria soldier please

May the spirits of Nigerian soldiers who gave their lives for you to have the peace of mind to come to Nairaland and post this rubbish forever haunt u
Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by gunther6(m): 6:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
PerfectlyPerfect:

I'm pretty sure you have a smart phone. You can go to Gwoza, take some pics of landmarks and post them on Nairaland here. I'm sure they will make front page

My phone happens to be smarter than you... Tanoid
Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by omenka(m): 6:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
PerfectlyPerfect:

Young man, stop believing everything you read in the newspapers. Your comment here shows that you've been swallowing crap from newspapers without doing any research yourself.
Please help yourself
You mind sharing with me the research you've done to believe this news
Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
gunther6:

My phone happens to be smarter than you... Tanoid

Even your phone wouldn't make the comment you made. Dude just give credit to whom it is due.
A close friend of mine lost his life in the north east recently. He died fighting for u and I. He didn't die for any political party. He died for u nd i

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by gunther6(m): 6:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
PerfectlyPerfect:

Even your phone wouldn't make the comment you made. Dude just give credit to whom it is due.
A close friend of mine lost his life in the north east recently. He died fighting for u and I. He didn't die for any political party. He died for u nd i

I'm sorry about your friend and may God rest his soul, all I asked was verifiable proof that Gwoza has indeed been taken back, The same Nigeria military that announced to the world that the chibok girls have been recovered and a host of other false informations and half-truths. I'm sorry if I'm not rolling out drums yet celebrating what could possibly be a farce. Thanks
Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
Bants:

Which arms were u buying or how did boko haram get there arms come now lets be realistic there was no new arms brought to fight boko haram we have seen the video is just cheer determination cos of election abeg Abeg who are the people training our army no be South African soldiers and US

Do a bit of research. And...let go of that misconception that the US and south africa is training your soldiers. The US blocked sales of arms when your country tried to purchase from them, from is real and from some other pro-west countries. South Africa isn't training your soldiers. Some of our equipment were purchased from that country so the whites u sometimes see in pictures are south Africans and their duty borders on teaching our troops to use the new equipment and teaching them to maintain same.
If you wanna thank, thank Russia, China, South Africa and Ukraine.
The US isn't your friend

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
Bants:

Which arms were u buying or how did boko haram get there arms come now lets be realistic there was no new arms brought to fight boko haram we have seen the video is just cheer determination cos of election abeg Abeg who are the people training our army no be South African soldiers and US

Do a bit of research, a lot of new equipment were purchased,. And...let go of that misconception that the US and south africa is training your soldiers. The US blocked sales of arms when your country tried to purchase from them, from is real and from some other pro-west countries. South Africa isn't training your soldiers. Some of our equipment were purchased from that country so the whites u sometimes see in pictures are south Africans and their duty borders on teaching our troops to use the new equipment and teaching them to maintain same.
If you wanna thank, thank Russia, China, South Africa and Ukraine.
The US isn't your friend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Loses Polling Unit To Peter Obi (Video/Pictures) / Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.