Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army (51407 Views)

Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) / Boko Haram: Idps From Gwoza Write Buhari, Reveal Insurgents’ Hiding Place / More Photos 4rm Boko Haram Camp In Burra Forest,Bauchi Captured By Soldiers 2day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by Zane2point4(m): 3:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
truely dis man's name is goodluck always lucky.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by stineb1: 3:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
kolmart:
Hail Chadian and Nigerien soldier not Nigeria soldier please
You are one of the problems we have in this country. Change for the better!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by Bants(m): 3:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
mmsen:

Because they were trying to secure hardware or have you already forgotten how the Americans stopped Nigeria from buying arms or how the South Africans stopped a shipment of Nigerian arms.

Which arms were u buying or how did boko haram get there arms come now lets be realistic there was no new arms brought to fight boko haram we have seen the video is just cheer determination cos of election abeg Abeg who are the people training our army no be South African soldiers and US
Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by Bamss1: 3:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
Mr president just showed us dat defeating boko haram was not a difficult task after all, but he just allowed them kill and destroy our property. He played politics with the lives of Nigerians. What cruelty.
Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by texazzpete(m): 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
stineb1:
Honestly, Can you kill an ant?

I probably am nowhere as hardcore as you who have apparently killed your own common sense.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by sCun: 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by zingywingy: 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
I see same pictures since...like d ones of Baga..
Deceit sad sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by Defcon1(m): 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
Topleague:
how do we know this picture is of gworza. I smell a rat here.
These are recycled old pictures.
seen them before.

As long as Gwoza has been liberated l am happy,picture or no picture
Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by 9jatatafo(m): 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
Please NA, any sign of sighting my Chibok sisters? That is the only goods I want to hear
Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
The person who wrote this script must be a very good scriptwriter. Suddenly, on the eve of elections Gwoza is recaptured without much resistance from BH. I won't be surprised if the Chibok girls are uprooted from nowhere later in the day to complete the story. Jonathan and his pack of wolves can only fool gullible and naive peeps but not me. Even if the Chibok girls are found my vote goes to Buhari. Meanwhile, it's GMB/PYO till Leicester City wins EUFA Champions League.
Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by sammyjay3(m): 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
got this and thought I shoÙld share it wit
you.
They said Buhari will take us back if elected
President!
Nigerians say it's a good decision to go back
when you've lost
your way on a 16yrs PDP journey where our
destination as a
nation is no longer visible. Please, Buhari, take
us back to the
era where:
1. One Dollar was less than one Naira. It is
incredible today!
2. Everything was on first come first serve basis.
3. There was zero tolerance for corruption.
4. Oil refineries in PortHarcourt, Warri & Kaduna
were built
& running at full capacity.
5. Anybody with questionable wealth was afraid
to display it
in public.
6. There was Zero tolerance for indiscipline.
Everything was in
order
7. Nigeria had no debt at all.
8. Neglecting your children was a crime
9. Littering the public place was a crime
10. Twenty oil depots were built and functioning.
11 Western world can't interfere into our nation.
12. Chad invaded Nigeria, we sent them packing
but did not
harness their Land
13. Our economy was NOT running on
generator
14. We can sleep with our eyes closed because
we were
secured.
15. Countries like Indonesia and Malaysia need
not to set
example on how to deal with drug pushers.
16. The Maitaseine Islamic Sect insurgency in
the North was
crushed on record time.
17. We want those days when Buhari was a
military Governor
but did not amass illegal wealth.
18. We want those days when Buhari was a
Minister of
Petroleum but did not hire a private jet for N10
billion.
19. We want those days when Buhari was a
Head of State but
did not loot the Treasury.
20. We want those days when Buhari was Head
of PTF but did
not steal the Fund even in the days of Abacha
when stealing
was the order of the day.
Pls, Buhari & Osinbajo, take us BACK! We can't
afford another
4yrs of waste in the hands of PDP!!! Take us
BACK to the
good old days of this our great nation. If you
want this to
happen, circulate the message!!!
NOTE: PLEASE LETS DO THE RIGHT THING THIS
TIME BY
VOTING FOR BUHARI!!!
Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by HopeAlive14(m): 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
Akdegreat:
THIS IS POLITICALLY INCLINED.
Why this late, on the eve of elections undecided

Better late than never!

With their camp now in disarray, they will not be in a position to plot against this election.

Well done, Mr President.

God bless our gallant Military Officers.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by Reference(m): 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
Akdegreat:

This is one of the prime reasons it is so easy to misgovern Nigeria. No two people have ideals, can draw straight lines in the same sands. No two can agree on how to be governed.

The best you should do my friend if you are too politically biased against government is to keep silent on this one. Because there are too many apolitical actors who are still in harm's way and this calls into question their integrity when you, yes you need their professionalism more than ever before. You are playing a dangerous game when you know you donot have all the facts.

Patriotism remember is placing the common good above personal preferences. I'm sure the soldiers there will rather be at home with their touch pads making insinuations in comfort. Do not insult them.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by LongestDick: 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
Buhari is the Boko Haram leader

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by mmsen: 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
Bants:

Which arms were u buying or how did boko haram get there arms come now lets be realistic there was no new arms brought to fight boko haram we have seen the video is just cheer determination cos of election abeg Abeg who are the people training our army no be South African soldiers and US

The South African mercenaries are there to train the troops on how to use the new hardware.

Which US troops? The Americans long since abandoned Nigeria in this battle.

P.S.
For everyone talking about Buhari having a plan for Boko Haram - http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-killing-boko-haram-members-buhari-tells-fg/

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by AZIKI454JH(m): 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
GOOD ONE LOVE 9JA ARMY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by 400billionman: 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
Nigerian army dey vex seriously.

Gwoza will be liberated latest Friday... Jonathan, 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by anonimi: 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
Akdegreat:

Because Buhari ACCUSED our soldiers of killing his Boko Haram terrorists and burning their houses. shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2193460_buharifaultsbokoclampdown_jpega413ed39790bd6df7c30d3a27da2352c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2197070_stopkillingbokoharammembers2_jpeg5f078169b2de9f9501c7a9bbf6933c41

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
Demichaels:

To whom brain is given sense is expected. Why do you want to make me believe in evolution

Do you value human life?
Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by wazobiaN9(m): 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
ozoigbondu:
[[s]quote author=wazobiaN9 post=32061692]

Jonathan has really being an unpleasant surprise. Never believed he could become so power drunk that Nigerian lives will become meaningless to him!!!

This evil man allowed boko haram to thrive only to score a political goal!!!! Chai!!! Diaris God ooooooooo

So many innocent lives were lost because he listened to evil unsel and failed to squash boko haram when he could have a long time ago. He will be judged here on earth for this atrocity, by God's grace.

For all those that are brain dead and are only praising this evil man, may your vegetable brain be watered by the tears of families of victims so that that you can be whole again.

We pray the evil represented by boko haram and Jonathan's over riding ambition will never revisit our land. Amen[/s]

"Ihejirika will be sued for war crimes"... "attack on boko haram is an attack on the North"... "Do not declare boko haram a terrorist organisation"......
Sound familiar?

you, my dear otondo or olodo... you have not addressed the issue i raised.

you have made No attempt to defend your mentor's/paymaster's (GEJ) horrid record at protecting Nigerian lives.
he simply waited for the eve of election to kill out boko haram at the expense of thousands of human lives, just for a political point!!! how evil can a leader be!!
i guess you have become as impervious to humanity as he has. angry
Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by Chigold101(m): 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
Akdegreat:
who cares as long as our gallant soldiers are winning.

Why not congratulate our soldiers first before his poo u typed here.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by pappy4real(m): 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
what beats me is, despite all that has been recovered and destroyed from these animalistic militants, where do they still get this much materials, weapons and vehicles? some1 is hiding something cos where they get their fuel, guns, bullets, food and other necessities is still a mystery to me.
anyways sha, may God continually save us and expose them. may their sponsors run out of resources and be exposed too.
Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by taharqa: 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
Akdegreat:

Why is the defeat of BH paining you??

Are you from APC ??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by stineb1: 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
sammyjay3:
got this and thought I shoÙld share it wit
you.
They said Buhari will take us back if elected
President!
Nigerians say it's a good decision to go back
when you've lost
your way on a 16yrs PDP journey where our
destination as a
nation is no longer visible. Please, Buhari, take
us back to the
era where:
1. One Dollar was less than one Naira. It is
incredible today!
2. Everything was on first come first serve basis.
3. There was zero tolerance for corruption.
4. Oil refineries in PortHarcourt, Warri & Kaduna
were built
& running at full capacity.
5. Anybody with questionable wealth was afraid
to display it
in public.
6. There was Zero tolerance for indiscipline.
Everything was in
order
7. Nigeria had no debt at all.
8. Neglecting your children was a crime
9. Littering the public place was a crime
10. Twenty oil depots were built and functioning.
11 Western world can't interfere into our nation.
12. Chad invaded Nigeria, we sent them packing
but did not
harness their Land
13. Our economy was NOT running on
generator
14. We can sleep with our eyes closed because
we were
secured.
15. Countries like Indonesia and Malaysia need
not to set
example on how to deal with drug pushers.
16. The Maitaseine Islamic Sect insurgency in
the North was
crushed on record time.
17. We want those days when Buhari was a
military Governor
but did not amass illegal wealth.
18. We want those days when Buhari was a
Minister of
Petroleum but did not hire a private jet for N10
billion.
19. We want those days when Buhari was a
Head of State but
did not loot the Treasury.
20. We want those days when Buhari was Head
of PTF but did
not steal the Fund even in the days of Abacha
when stealing
was the order of the day.
Pls, Buhari & Osinbajo, take us BACK! We can't
afford another
4yrs of waste in the hands of PDP!!! Take us
BACK to the
good old days of this our great nation. If you
want this to
happen, circulate the message!!!
NOTE: PLEASE LETS DO THE RIGHT THING THIS
TIME BY
VOTING FOR BUHARI!!!
People like you who think elections are won on social media are in for a surprise on sunday evening. I can bet that you dont even have a PVC. If otherwise, show it to me.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by elohorayodele: 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
pls just finish them off this time no mercy, mala fatori should be next. God bless the NA

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by 9jatatafo(m): 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
Bamss1:
Mr president just showed us dat defeating boko haram was not a difficult task after all, but he just allowed them kill and destroy our property. He played politics with the lives of Nigerians. What cruelty.

Na intelligence gathering cause am. Hahahahahaha stewpid polithiefcians!!!
Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by Ojiofor: 3:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
IbnSultaan:
NeverAgain
Shall we let a Weak man rule us
NeverAgain
Shall our soldiers be stave of equipment N support

Sai BUHARI
You mean the weak GENERAL who was kicked out in a palace coup?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by Defcon1(m): 3:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
Akdegreat:

If you lived near Gwoza, wouldn't you worry as to why it had not been captured all these while?
lf l lived in Gwoza, today would be my happiest day because l am free at last
lf you were looking for a child for 20 years and finally got one at last, do you rejoice and thank God, or do frown and ask him why it took so long

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
av seen those pix b4 na? anywhichways where shekau dey?
Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by sammyjay3(m): 3:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
stineb1:
People like you who think elections are won on social media are in for a surprise on sunday evening. I can bet that you dont even have a PVC. If otherwise, show it to me.
Lol can't help laughing.....I don't have time for scallywags like you to prove that i have a P V C....all i can say is that I and my house will be voting for GMB come march 28.
Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by solayd(m): 3:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
Can't still understand why delay till this moment, buh kudos sha "better late than never"
Re: Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army by ihedioramma: 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
a day to the election? pdp there is GOD O.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Storms Adebutu Governorship Rally In Ogun, Jubilations In Ogun PDP / Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter, Fatima Graduates From NTIC (Photos) / Ahmadu Bello Playing Cricket In 1950 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.