Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,376 members, 7,868,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 11:16 AM

Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader (16415 Views)

2019: MASSOB Threatens To Stop Election In South East, Kogi, Benue / UNIPORT Lecturers Opt-out Of Rivers Re-run Election Over Wike’s Warning / Bayelsa Guber: Alaibe Makes Last-minute Move To Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by jazzsoul: 7:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
A majority of eligible voters have now collected their PVCs. It is time to vote. The system is not perfect for now but it will suffice. The Nigerian economy is under great stress because of geo-political uncertainties.
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by wman(m): 7:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
Election must hold. No shaking.

For your PC,Android and PSP games,1080p HD movies,T.V series and documentaries, tutorials, downloads of anything you need check us out at https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest Full catalogue is available at j .mp/adlisting
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by Abraham2013(m): 7:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
Nice move, some hav eyes buh dey cannot see. After all dis people r still calling GEJ clueless.

1 Like

Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
I just discovered a loophole in this judgement. The last sentence says that the court could later declare the elections null and void if it finds that the use of card readers is unconstitutional.

The folks attempting to scuttle the elections still have a trick up their sleeves...
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by THRILLING: 7:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
Acekidc4:
Card Reader or No Card Reader, Nothing will stop PDPISS and Uncle Jonathan from Losing!!!

Let's Applaud the Incoming President!!
Major General Muhammad Buhari!!
All Hail the People's General!!!

UP Buhari
UP APC

Down PDPISS, you re all going Down down down Tomorrow with Your Clueless Leader!!
grin
Acekidc4:
Card Reader or No Card Reader, Nothing will stop PDPISS and Uncle Jonathan from Losing!!!

Let's Applaud the Incoming President!!
Major General Muhammad Buhari!!
All Hail the People's General!!!

UP Buhari
UP APC

Down PDPISS, you re all going Down down down Tomorrow with Your Clueless Leader!!
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by THRILLING: 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
Collynzo419:
Every negative step taken by the PDP has been truncated by providence and by the law courts.

This is a signal to Nigerians that the election of General Buhari tomorrow is a grand design by God to liberate Nigerians from the clutches of this outgoing government headed by Jonathan.

-They tried to postpone elections indefinitely- they failed

-They tried to sack Prof. Jega- they failed

-They tried to disqualify Buhari- they failed

-They tried to assassinate top APC leaders- they failed

- They tried to incite Nigerians by sponsoring false propaganda documentaries of Buhari/Tinubu- they failed

- They tried to stop the use of Card Reader- they failed

Like Jonathan failed Nigerians in the last 6 years, we will send him out of government tomorrow.

Change is here!

#wehavedecided

OK
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by onoja12: 8:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
Please name the school zara is attended that is collecting 12 million,i can comfortably tell you that PEJ bought 10 vessels in one day at the cost of 500 million dollars,then go and see her hotel she built in bayelsa and her school in Abuja before you come here to talk.that is minus the petroleum minister who 800 million dollar in cash was found in her house in abuja.see if you want to speak about corruption,i tell you no government in the world comes close to GEJ government

Onozboy:
THINKING ABOUT THIS:
Buhari's child Zara is paying over 12million Naira as school fees developing her future and career. Jonathan's children are also abroad for studies and residence while developing their career and living in affluence. Atiku Abubakar's children are abroad schooling. Tinubu's children are abroad schooling and living in affluence,they are all developing and investing in their children to continue to rule us after they are gone. You are there as a jobless graduate wearing APC and PDP customized vest and polo, chanting "Change" holding brooms and carrying umbrellas chanting "Transformation" killing yourself, fomenting trouble and constituting nuisance to the society because of Peanuts that can't make you a better person? Stop being a disgrace to your discipline, stop wearing APC vest and carrying PDP umbrellas because that is the wish of politicians for you. they know if you have a good job, they can't use you as a thug/'propagandist'. If Buhari will not bring all his ten children to the street for campaign and Jonathan will not bring his children and blood brothers to the street for campaign, then you are a disgrace to your family if you don't stop masquerading yourself as PDP and APC agents, because up till now, I have never seen Buhari 's children and Jonathan's children on the streets wearing APC vest and holding brooms, neither have I seen Jonathan's children carrying the PDP umbrella even on Social Media let alone in the streets. To whom brain is given, Sense is expected! Just Vote. No violence! And be safe. Spread the news! God bless Nigeria.
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by successhunter: 8:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
zinachidi:
maybe, but one sure tin is that gej will win 2mao. Thou if d election was free and fair,Buhari mite have a chance. Thou u argue intelligently unlike some apc pple here, we'll share a drink wen gej wins 2mao ok cheesy

Which ever way don't get involve in violence.
My kind of drink is uhmm... Anything in green bottle above 50cl wink
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by mjames: 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
courage54:
A WAKE UP CALL TO ALL NIGERIANS

March 28 election is not an election between Jonathan and General Buhari but is an election between Jonathan vs all the millions of unemployed graduates and youths, is an election between Jonathan vs all those innocent graduates that were murdered during the last immigration exam, is an election between Jonathan and all the relatives of the kidnap chibok girls, is an election between Jonathan and all the victims of Iyanya, Kano and other bomb blast, is an election between Jonathan vs all the failed small business that has been short down due to shortage of power supply, is an election between Jonathan and all those who lost their love ones during health workers strike, is also an election between Jonathan and all those university undergraduates who has spent more than their stipulated years in school due to strikes and hike in fees. Finally is an election between Jonathan and the general masses who are suffering from the clueless decisions of this government.

As for me am supporting and voting for BUHARI because I can't support a president who fraudulently extort money from young graduates all in d name of giving them jobs only to end up killing lots of them. And this is a government that has not in any way imparted positively in the lives of our youths, rather they steal in billions of dollars from the common man.

BUHARI/OSINBAJO IS THE WAY TO GO

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS NIGER-DELTA

God bless you a million times
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by zinachidi(m): 10:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
successhunter:

Which ever way don't get involve in violence.
My kind of drink is uhmm... Anything in green bottle above 50cl wink
lol, ok i'll check if any drink matches ur description, and by the way, i cant even hurt a fly, violence isnt my thing. Cheers mate.
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by Aromas: 9:47am On Mar 28, 2015
Barbarthundey:

Ok naa grin
Yes o o o o o o o o
Sai Baba jooor
Sai Osi jareee

1 Like

Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by Barbarthundey(m): 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
Aromas:

Yes o o o o o o o o
Sai Baba jooor
Sai Osi jareee

Yes ooo... Today na today...How everything dey go dey go for ur side...
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by Barbarthundey(m): 12:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
Aromas:

Yes o o o o o o o o
Sai Baba jooor
Sai Osi jareee

Yes ooo... Today is the D day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills 40 In Monguno, Borno State / Igbos Will Declare Support For Buhari In 2019 – Senator Sodangi / Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.