Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,086 members, 7,852,681 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader (16398 Views)

2019: MASSOB Threatens To Stop Election In South East, Kogi, Benue / UNIPORT Lecturers Opt-out Of Rivers Re-run Election Over Wike’s Warning / Bayelsa Guber: Alaibe Makes Last-minute Move To Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by pTomz(m): 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
Acekidc4:

Just what I Thot!! Thank you!!
Bye Mister!!!
peace?? cheesy
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by greall12(m): 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
You are there as a jobless graduate wearing APC and PDP customized vest and polo, chanting "Change" holding brooms and carrying umbrellas chanting "Transformation" killing yourself, fomenting trouble and constituting nuisance to the society because of Peanuts that can't make you a better person?

grin grin grin.

post=32063384]THINKING ABOUT THIS:
Buhari's child Zara is paying over 12million Naira as school fees developing her future and career. Jonathan's children are also abroad for studies and residence while developing their career and living in affluence. Atiku Abubakar's children are abroad schooling. Tinubu's children are abroad schooling and living in affluence,they are all developing and investing in their children to continue to rule us after they are gone. You are there as a jobless graduate wearing APC and PDP customized vest and polo, chanting "Change" holding brooms and carrying umbrellas chanting "Transformation" killing yourself, fomenting trouble and constituting nuisance to the society because of Peanuts that can't make you a better person? Stop being a disgrace to your discipline, stop wearing APC vest and carrying PDP umbrellas because that is the wish of politicians for you. they know if you have a good job, they can't use you as a thug/'propagandist'. If Buhari will not bring all his ten children to the street for campaign and Jonathan will not bring his children and blood brothers to the street for campaign, then you are a disgrace to your family if you don't stop masquerading yourself as PDP and APC agents, because up till now, I have never seen Buhari 's children and Jonathan's children on the streets wearing APC vest and holding brooms, neither have I seen Jonathan's children carrying the PDP umbrella even on Social Media let alone in the streets. To whom brain is given, Sense is expected! Just Vote. No violence! And be safe. Spread the news! God bless Nigeria.[/quote]
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
Acekidc4:
Card Reader or No Card Reader, Nothing will stop PDPISS and Uncle Jonathan from Losing!!!

Let's Applaud the Incoming President!!
Major General Muhammad Buhari!!
All Hail the People's General!!!

UP Buhari
UP APC

Down PDPISS, you re all going Down down down Tomorrow with Your Clueless Leader!!

As in. I so much agree n believe

the saying that goes like this. A fool @ fourty is a fool forever. May God help u. U just behave n acted like one who is clueless. By calling a man who is d number one citizen of ur country a clueless. May God 4gv u. Because ur so lost n gone.

Useless fool
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by zinachidi(m): 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
its been raining heavily here, and its likely to continue 2mao, so pls while coming to vote 2mao, ensure u bring ur UMBRELLA, as for BROOM, not necesseary cos d rain has swept d dirt away., PDP.,
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by successhunter: 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
dubbiskelly:

You accuse GEJ of being clueless, yet buhari said if elected, he will equate the naira to the dollar, something that even china with their mega economy has not been able to do. Chew on that.
GEJ till 2019.

But you know he surely would chase away corrupt hawks?!
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by kooidfeifrije4: 4:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by zinachidi(m): 4:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
we ne
successhunter:

even if buhari isnt corrupt, which is a big IF by d way, the likes of APC stalwarts tinubu and amaechi surely are. Will he chase then away? After what they have done for him, no, he will still turn a blind eye simple as dat. So pls dont be deceived.
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by Acekidc4(m): 4:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
pureguide:

As in. I so much agree n believe

the saying that goes like this. A fool @ fourty is a fool forever. May God help u. U just behave n acted like one who is clueless. By calling a man who is d number one citizen of ur country a clueless. May God 4gv u. Because ur so lost n gone.

Useless fool

You must ve been deprive of Home Training and Motherly Care Abi?? because pple like you re always Raised by a stepmother who doesn't give a Fvck abt your Life!!

I knw the Feeling Ok!! That why you Lack Common sense!!
Go find your Real Mother and Learn some Home Training ok Boy!!

A Wise Advice like dis is Enough for a Foolish Boy Like You!!

Peace Man, Am Outta Herecheesy
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by dubbiskelly(m): 4:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
successhunter:

Will he start from Tinubu?
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by successhunter: 4:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
zinachidi:
we neeven if buhari isnt corrupt, which is a big IF by d way, the likes of APC stalwarts tinubu and amaechi surely are. Will he chase then away? After what they have done for him, no, he will still turn a blind eye simple as dat. So pls dont be deceived.

Those are the hurdles he has to cross. Road to success aren't smooth bro.
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by Donmichaelz(m): 4:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
snowland:
Deadly blow to PDP. There is absolutely nothing illegal or unconstitutional in the use of card reader. Only rigging-minded people that cannot win in a free, fair and credible elections are the ones crying foul. Card reader has come to stay.

VOTE: [size=22pt]General Okechukwu Oluwakayode Muhammadu Buhari [/size]

for a

[size=18pt]Brighter

Rewarding

Future
[/size]
have u checked ur jamb result, Co's dats d only tin Dat need change
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by Donmichaelz(m): 4:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
Raymondfayowole:
Apc
see ur life dats y d only tin positive about u is ur HIV status
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by successhunter: 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
dubbiskelly:

Will he start from Tinubu?

See comment above.
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
Acekidc4:

You must ve been deprive of Home Training and Motherly Care Abi?? because pple like you re always Raised by a stepmother who doesn't give a Fvck abt your Life!!

I knw the Feeling Ok!! That why you Lack Common sense!!
Go find your Real Mother and Learn some Home Training ok Boy!!

A Wise Advice like dis is Enough for a Foolish Boy Like You!!

Peace Man, Am Outta Herecheesy
lol. Useless fool. Maybe ur mother is one of those that gives birth to children and throw them away. No wonder u aint acting normal.
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by snowland(m): 5:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
Donmichaelz:
have u checked ur jamb result, Co's dats d only tin Dat need change

Lol...Typical of Jonathanians. I no blame you at all. Abeg try ask who Snowland be for here. People wey know me go tell you who I be.
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by Acekidc4(m): 5:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
pureguide:
lol. Useless fool. Maybe ur mother is one of those that gives birth to children and throw them away. No wonder u aint acting normal.

I knw the Feeling!! You don Vex Abi??cheesycheesy

No Vex Ok, I knw say my Words Pain you Enter Bone. Hehehehehehegringringrin

Bye Mister!! Take Care!!
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by Roum(m): 5:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
Onozboy:
THINKING ABOUT THIS:
Buhari's child Zara is paying over 12million Naira as school fees developing her future and career. Jonathan's children are also abroad for studies and residence while developing their career and living in affluence. Atiku Abubakar's children are abroad schooling. Tinubu's children are abroad schooling and living in affluence,they are all developing and investing in their children to continue to rule us after they are gone. You are there as a jobless graduate wearing APC and PDP customized vest and polo, chanting "Change" holding brooms and carrying umbrellas chanting "Transformation" killing yourself, fomenting trouble and constituting nuisance to the society because of Peanuts that can't make you a better person? Stop being a disgrace to your discipline, stop wearing APC vest and carrying PDP umbrellas because that is the wish of politicians for you. they know if you have a good job, they can't use you as a thug/'propagandist'. If Buhari will not bring all his ten children to the street for campaign and Jonathan will not bring his children and blood brothers to the street for campaign, then you are a disgrace to your family if you don't stop masquerading yourself as PDP and APC agents, because up till now, I have never seen Buhari 's children and Jonathan's children on the streets wearing APC vest and holding brooms, neither have I seen Jonathan's children carrying the PDP umbrella even on Social Media let alone in the streets. To whom brain is given, Sense is expected! Just Vote. No violence! And be safe. Spread the news! God bless Nigeria.
u are right bros
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by zinachidi(m): 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
successhunter:

Those are the hurdles he has to cross. Road to success aren't smooth bro.
guy forget that hurdle of a thing, he will turn a blind eye. Moreover someone running for power at 72 dosent have d long term intrest of d nation at heart, he just wants to have a last taste of power. Buhari is a wolf in sheep's clothing, claiming he isnt corrupt. I will keep on saying it, d devil u know, is beta than d angel u dont know.
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by Keegan: 5:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
CR77:
No problem

GEJ will still win tomorrow

GEJ till 2019

#WinningTeam

Thank God, PDP and their noises are fading away rapidly. A new dawn is at the horizon. Vote GMB! Vote APC!! God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by successhunter: 5:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
zinachidi:
guy forget that hurdle of a thing, he will turn a blind eye. Moreover someone running for power at 72 dosent have d long term intrest of d nation at heart, he just wants to have a last taste of power. Buhari is a wolf in sheep's clothing, claiming he isnt corrupt. I will keep on saying it, d devil u know, is beta than d angel u dont know.

I may agree with your first sentence but your second spoiled it all.
Power seems sweeter under military than civilian.
Wolf in sheep clothing is just your assumption/imagination it carries no weight to me.
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by attoskoly: 5:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
sammyj:
Victory again for the change movement and democracy. PDP once again lost to democracy and change, by the end of tomorrow we will crown our victory up with the emergence incoming Presido the incorruptible, distinguish peoples general Buhari and Professor of law Osinbajo. Long leave Nigeria !!!

Shame to shameless PDP and their bunch of swines supporters !!!!!

SAI GMB / PYO !!!!

please read that judge's pronouncements before you comment. Why must you celebrate your own impending doom? Someone else should.
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by sammyj: 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
....... grin grin grin grin
attoskoly:

please read that judge's pronouncements before you comment. Why must you celebrate your own impending doom? Someone else should.
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by Aromas: 5:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
Barbarthundey:

How tomorrow go be nau
Haaaaaaaa my broda, no worry. We go use our PVC's well well
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
Acekidc4:

I knw the Feeling!! You don Vex Abi??cheesycheesy

No Vex Ok, I knw say my Words Pain you Enter Bone. Hehehehehehegringringrin

Bye Mister!! Take Care!!
vex kwa? Lols na wetin ur dump brain dey tell u? Lols another fool in da making. Just consoling ursef.
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by zinachidi(m): 5:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
successhunter:

I may agree with your first sentence but your second spoiled it all.
Power seems sweeter under military than civilian.
Wolf in sheep clothing is just your assumption/imagination it carries no weight to me.
maybe, but one sure tin is that gej will win 2mao. Thou if d election was free and fair,Buhari mite have a chance. Thou u argue intelligently unlike some apc pple here, we'll share a drink wen gej wins 2mao ok cheesy
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by ceejay80s(m): 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
Onozboy:
THINKING ABOUT THIS:
Buhari's child Zara is paying over 12million Naira as school fees developing her future and career. Jonathan's children are also abroad for studies and residence while developing their career and living in affluence. Atiku Abubakar's children are abroad schooling. Tinubu's children are abroad schooling and living in affluence,they are all developing and investing in their children to continue to rule us after they are gone. You are there as a jobless graduate wearing APC and PDP customized vest and polo, chanting "Change" holding brooms and carrying umbrellas chanting "Transformation" killing yourself, fomenting trouble and constituting nuisance to the society because of Peanuts that can't make you a better person? Stop being a disgrace to your discipline, stop wearing APC vest and carrying PDP umbrellas because that is the wish of politicians for you. they know if you have a good job, they can't use you as a thug/'propagandist'. If Buhari will not bring all his ten children to the street for campaign and Jonathan will not bring his children and blood brothers to the street for campaign, then you are a disgrace to your family if you don't stop masquerading yourself as PDP and APC agents, because up till now, I have never seen Buhari 's children and Jonathan's children on the streets wearing APC vest and holding brooms, neither have I seen Jonathan's children carrying the PDP umbrella even on Social Media let alone in the streets. To whom brain is given, Sense is expected! Just Vote. No violence! And be safe. Spread the news! God bless Nigeria.
True story...
Yesterday I saw four dead bodies in a danfo bus, I believe they are pdp and apc thugs, who dem die for? Who lose? I don't know what is wrong with nigerians
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
I approve of the FHC's judgement; but it's unfortunate that over 12 million registered voters will be disenfranchised because they were yet to be given their PVCs.
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by killuminati(m): 6:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
PDP thugs una papa
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by Barbarthundey(m): 6:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
Aromas:

Haaaaaaaa my broda, no worry. We go use our PVC's well well

Ok naa grin
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by ruffDiamond: 6:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
AAAAAHHHHH SHOKI!!!! CHANGE IS AN IDEA WHOSE TIME HAS COME ! *sipping Origin,dancing *where was i ? OH CLUELESS IS GONE.!congratulation y'all Progressives in the house and IGBOTic saTANist can GO AND DIE !
Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by jazzsoul: 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
CFCfan:
I approve of the FHC's judgement; but it's unfortunate that over 12 million registered voters will be disenfranchised because they were yet to be given their PVCs.

Democracy does not require 100% participation of eligible voters, even though that will be ideal. If all eligible voters were to collect their PVCs, the election will still not have 100% voter participation. The last US mid term elections saw only 36% of eligible voters voting in the elections. Some states had as little as 20% voter participation. This did not invalidate the results of the elections.

There are millions of Nigerian who have been internally and externally displaced because of Boko Haram terrorists. They might not have even had the opportunity to register to vote. Does that mean that the elections should not hold until all Nigerians have the opportunity to register as voters?

In most democracies, the candidate who secures the majority of the votes cast, wins the election. There is no prerequisite for all eligible voters to vote.

1 Like

Re: Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
jazzsoul:

Democracy does not require 100% participation of eligible voters, even though that will be ideal. If all eligible voters were to collect their PVCs, the election will still not have 100% voter participation. The last US mid term elections saw only 36% of eligible voters voting in the elections. Some states had as little as 20% voter participation. This did not invalidate the results of the elections.

There are millions of Nigerian who have been internally and externally displaced because of Boko Haram terrorists. They might not have even had the opportunity to register to vote. Does that mean that the elections should not hold until all Nigerians have the opportunity to register as voters?

In most democracies, the candidate who secures the majority of the votes cast, wins the election. There is no prerequisite for all eligible voters to vote.
You've made valid points; there is no where in the world with 100% voter participation. But there are 1000s of folks that complained to journalists about not getting their PVCs. Surely, those folks showed a desire to vote tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NLC, TUC In Kogi Begin Strike Over Buhari's Withholding Of Bailout Fund / Why Alison-madueke Is Not Yet Repatriated, By EFCC / Centenary Project: Anyim Walks Out On Reps’ Probe Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.