Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Woman Beats Teacher In Front Of Her Students For Sleeping With Her Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Beats Teacher In Front Of Her Students For Sleeping With Her Husband (1534 Views)

Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? / Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor / Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Beats Teacher In Front Of Her Students For Sleeping With Her Husband by CuteMaryJ: 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
A woman savagely beat a teacher infront of her students after claiming that the teacher was having an affair with her husband. But insteadof the students and other members of staff to stop the fight, they stoodaside, watched the fight, filmed it and uploaded the clip on Youtube. Dang!!

35 year old Laelia Paredes Flores, stormed into the classroom in Huimanguillo in south-east Mexico, and attacked 32 year old Marcella Villalpando Tovar. Tovar was kicked,punched in her face and stomach and jumped on. And her students didn't do anything to stop it. In fact,another woman can be heard off camera encouraging the beat down.Wow!

Student Miriam Gracia Adomo, 16, said:

"The woman charged in and began shouting and screaming before punching our teacher to the floor.That’s when I ran to get help. But when other teachers came they just stood around watching. It was really terrible, terrible."

After the act was widely condemned, a school spokesperson released a statement saying;

“The woman claimed that our teacher was having an affair with the husband of one of the student’s dads and the mother took exception. We are appalled that this attack happened in our school and that nothing was done to stop it, and we shall be carrying out a full investigation.”

Re: Woman Beats Teacher In Front Of Her Students For Sleeping With Her Husband by Adeyeancah(m): 4:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
NICE ONE!
Re: Woman Beats Teacher In Front Of Her Students For Sleeping With Her Husband by Acekidc4(m): 4:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
GOOD for the Useless Teacher!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Teacher In Front Of Her Students For Sleeping With Her Husband by jamex93(m): 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
that serves ha ryt

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Teacher In Front Of Her Students For Sleeping With Her Husband by charijee(f): 4:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
Thought it happens only in Naija lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Teacher In Front Of Her Students For Sleeping With Her Husband by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
If you know you can't stay without a d*ck, why dont get your own husband and have it anytime, any moment you want. I have no pity for her, because devil like her spoil so many home....

3 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Teacher In Front Of Her Students For Sleeping With Her Husband by chibic(m): 5:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
She should be arrested asap!!.. Where is the proof that the hubby is cheating with the teacher? Even if he did, now I see reasons why he's doing it. He's living with a devil trapped in a woman's body.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Teacher In Front Of Her Students For Sleeping With Her Husband by Young03(m): 5:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
Abeg no cum tell us news wey happen 4 egypt again.
dis is nigeria
Re: Woman Beats Teacher In Front Of Her Students For Sleeping With Her Husband by parismarc: 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
That's not right, why didn't the woman beat her husband for sleeping with the Teacher. Nonsense Woman.

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Teacher In Front Of Her Students For Sleeping With Her Husband by NifemiOlu(m): 7:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
Very cute...
Re: Woman Beats Teacher In Front Of Her Students For Sleeping With Her Husband by kemiola89(f): 9:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
What then did she do to her cheating husband? For all we know, the silly woman might have acted on mere rumour...

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Teacher In Front Of Her Students For Sleeping With Her Husband by Agrika: 10:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
Over useless shameless woman, even if she kills d teacher will it stop d man from cheating....y she no carry that her superwoman strength go confront the husband. Agbaya!

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Teacher In Front Of Her Students For Sleeping With Her Husband by missdebs(f): 12:36am On Mar 28, 2015
see them fighting over a man thats probably having a laff with his friends over a bottle of beer...teamselfworth

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Teacher In Front Of Her Students For Sleeping With Her Husband by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 28, 2015
Very STU.PID.
Re: Woman Beats Teacher In Front Of Her Students For Sleeping With Her Husband by cococandy(f): 1:46am On Mar 28, 2015
That's why some women will forever remain xtupid.
Why not face the cause of your problems? The man.
Is this how she will go about fighting everyone her husband sleeps with?
Why won't he cheat on her since she has zero self respect.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Teacher In Front Of Her Students For Sleeping With Her Husband by greatgod2012(f): 4:15am On Mar 28, 2015
God forgive me, before I opened the thread, I had already concluded that it can only happen in Nigeria.

There's something I have noticed.
When a wife cheat against her hubby, the man faces his wife, but when a man cheats against the wife,the woman faces the other woman whom the husband cheated with, instead of the man who is the cause of the heartbreak. Why is this always the case in most cases?

And for that school authority, ehn, Na wa for them.

(1) (Reply)

How To Help A Child With Low Grades In School / Photos As Mad Woman Delivers Baby Girl Along Enugu Road. / The Power Of Early Morning Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.