Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Photo: Trailer Carrying Jonathans Bag Of Rice Has An Accident - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Trailer Carrying Jonathans Bag Of Rice Has An Accident (6589 Views)

Photo: Trailer Crushes Student To Death In Gboko, Benue State / PHOTO: Trailer Falls On Ojuelegba Bridge,lagos This Morning / Photos: Trailer Carrying PDP Bags Of Rice Has An Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Trailer Carrying Jonathans Bag Of Rice Has An Accident by Airforce1(m): 7:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
Another trailer accident but this time one carrying loads of campaign rice. See the way that guy is bleeding. More photos after the cut...

http://lindaikeji..co.uk/2015/03/photos-trailer-carrying-political-bags.html?utmsource=feedburner&m=1

Re: Photo: Trailer Carrying Jonathans Bag Of Rice Has An Accident by cokacoola(m): 7:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
sad
Re: Photo: Trailer Carrying Jonathans Bag Of Rice Has An Accident by delishpot: 7:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
Airforce1:
Another trailer accident but this time one carrying loads of campaign rice. See the way that guy is bleeding. More photos after the cut...

Shame on all these men using money meant for the masses to campaign

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Trailer Carrying Jonathans Bag Of Rice Has An Accident by Airforce1(m): 7:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
delishpot:

Shame on all these men using money meant for the masses to campaign

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Photo: Trailer Carrying Jonathans Bag Of Rice Has An Accident by Hiredassassin: 7:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
Gej till Buhari dies of high bp

Quote me and die
Re: Photo: Trailer Carrying Jonathans Bag Of Rice Has An Accident by delishpot: 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
Airforce1:

Smh

Cc Lalasticlala dem dey call you oooo!
Re: Photo: Trailer Carrying Jonathans Bag Of Rice Has An Accident by delishpot: 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
Airforce1:

Smh

Cc Lalasticlala. Dem dey call you here oooo
Re: Photo: Trailer Carrying Jonathans Bag Of Rice Has An Accident by shaddi(m): 7:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
typing...
Re: Photo: Trailer Carrying Jonathans Bag Of Rice Has An Accident by DuchessLily(f): 7:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hmmmmmm...... I hope it was no foul play dat caused the accident
Re: Photo: Trailer Carrying Jonathans Bag Of Rice Has An Accident by egift(m): 7:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
Thank God. They planned to use these to bribe voters tomorrow.

Come what may, Buhari is the next President of Nigeria. Sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Trailer Carrying Jonathans Bag Of Rice Has An Accident by cKaiser: 7:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
God has a way of getting justice for his people

The Gods are angry with Jonathan

Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Photo: Trailer Carrying Jonathans Bag Of Rice Has An Accident by Mutuwa(m): 7:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hiredassassin:

Quote me and die

QUOTED...
Re: Photo: Trailer Carrying Jonathans Bag Of Rice Has An Accident by amunkita(m): 7:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hiredassassin:

Quote me and die

I quoted u cous nah double death get d person wey go counter u..
Death on earth, followed by death in purgatory before going to Hell..

APC goons b lik ' Y dat trailer no get accident near my house'

Weda accident or not, GEJ comes out victorious..

1 Like

Re: Photo: Trailer Carrying Jonathans Bag Of Rice Has An Accident by Hiredassassin: 7:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
amunkita:

I quoted u cous nah double death get d person wey go counter u..
Death on earth, followed by death in purgatory before going to Hell..

APC goons b lik ' Y dat trailer no get accident near my house'

Weda accident or not, GEJ comes out victorious..

It shall be well with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Trailer Carrying Jonathans Bag Of Rice Has An Accident by Hiredassassin: 7:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
Mutuwa:

QUOTED...

Do you want to die now?
Re: Photo: Trailer Carrying Jonathans Bag Of Rice Has An Accident by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hmm...cursed rice.
Re: Photo: Trailer Carrying Jonathans Bag Of Rice Has An Accident by Mutuwa(m): 8:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hiredassassin:

Do you want to die now?

Try to get the meaning of my moniker first,then I will give you a qualified answer..
I de wait..
Re: Photo: Trailer Carrying Jonathans Bag Of Rice Has An Accident by edobor108(m): 8:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hiredassassin:

Quote me and die
pple lyk u should b use as sacrifice 2 appease d gods of d land

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Trailer Carrying Jonathans Bag Of Rice Has An Accident by Hiredassassin: 8:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
edobor108:
pple lyk u should b use as sacrifice 2 appease d gods of d land

Just like your harlot mother sacrificed her pucccy to rabid dogs

Hopless bastard

Re: Photo: Trailer Carrying Jonathans Bag Of Rice Has An Accident by lukaino(m): 8:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
our God answers prayers
Re: Photo: Trailer Carrying Jonathans Bag Of Rice Has An Accident by Hiredassassin: 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
Mutuwa:

Try to get the meaning of my moniker first,then I will give you a qualified answer..
I de wait..

I am an assassin and assassins don't blab we kill both physically and remotely

Re: Photo: Trailer Carrying Jonathans Bag Of Rice Has An Accident by edobor108(m): 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hiredassassin:

Quote me and die
Pple lyk u should b use as sacrifice 2 appease d gods of d land

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Trailer Carrying Jonathans Bag Of Rice Has An Accident by Hiredassassin: 8:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
edobor108:
Pple lyk u should b use as sacrifice 2 appease d gods of d land

Hopless bastard vagabond
Useless nonentity

Re: Photo: Trailer Carrying Jonathans Bag Of Rice Has An Accident by edobor108(m): 8:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hiredassassin:

Hopless bastard

so dat ur useless father is dead atlast,so how is d LovePeddler dat u call ur mother nd dat ur sisters dat are all prostitutes celebrating is death

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Trailer Carrying Jonathans Bag Of Rice Has An Accident by Hiredassassin: 8:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
edobor108:
so dat ur useless father is dead atlast,so how is d LovePeddler dat u call ur mother nd dat ur sisters dat are all prostitutes celebrating is death

Much better than a product of dog's sperm like you

Re: Photo: Trailer Carrying Jonathans Bag Of Rice Has An Accident by Mutuwa(m): 8:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hiredassassin:

I am an assassin and assassins don't blab we kill both physically and remotely

It is in silence that great things fashion themselves dude..you just blabbed.
I wonder what grade of assassin you are..

1 Like

Re: Photo: Trailer Carrying Jonathans Bag Of Rice Has An Accident by Hiredassassin: 8:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
Mutuwa:

It is in silence that great things fashion themselves dude..you just blabbed.
I wonder what grade of assassin you are..

Sharap and go and die

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: Photo: Trailer Carrying Jonathans Bag Of Rice Has An Accident by edobor108(m): 8:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hiredassassin:

Much better than a product of dog's sperm like you

have said it b4 nd i will still say it again,Pple lyk u should b use as sacrifice 2 appease d gods of d land

1 Like

Re: Photo: Trailer Carrying Jonathans Bag Of Rice Has An Accident by Mutuwa(m): 8:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hiredassassin:

Sharap and go and die

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

Just like I figured another of them discombobulated love children of Nairaland who happens to buy a phone recently..
And he want's me to join him in a forum brawl of GEJ/GMB..

1 Like

Re: Photo: Trailer Carrying Jonathans Bag Of Rice Has An Accident by Hiredassassin: 8:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
Mutuwa:

Just like I figured another of them discombobulated love children of Nairaland who happens to buy a phone recently..
And he want's me to join him in a forum brawl of GEJ/GMB..

But am older than your Hopless father

Re: Photo: Trailer Carrying Jonathans Bag Of Rice Has An Accident by Hiredassassin: 8:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
edobor108:
have said it b4 nd i will still say it again,Pple lyk u should b use as sacrifice 2 appease d gods of d land
Just like your harlot mother sacrificed her pucccy to rabid dogs grin

Re: Photo: Trailer Carrying Jonathans Bag Of Rice Has An Accident by airmark(m): 8:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
omG

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eye Witness Of What Happened In Camp Between Oliseh And Enyeama / Nigeria Military Arrested Ten Innocent BOYS And Tag Them NDA / Gov. Ambode Orders Strict Enforcement Of Traffic Laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.