Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Photo: Trailer Carrying Jonathans Bag Of Rice Has An Accident - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Trailer Carrying Jonathans Bag Of Rice Has An Accident (6606 Views)

Photo: Trailer Crushes Student To Death In Gboko, Benue State / PHOTO: Trailer Falls On Ojuelegba Bridge,lagos This Morning / Photos: Trailer Carrying PDP Bags Of Rice Has An Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Trailer Carrying Jonathans Bag Of Rice Has An Accident by edobor108(m): 10:39am On Mar 28, 2015
Hiredassassin:

It's lie but your mother forks dogs isn't it? grin
U can't deny it nd here is d pic of d casket dat i donated 2 ur family jst bcus u pple can't afford it grin

Re: Photo: Trailer Carrying Jonathans Bag Of Rice Has An Accident by Hiredassassin: 10:40am On Mar 28, 2015
edobor108:
U can't deny it nd here is d pic of d casket dat i donated 2 ur family jst bcus u pple can't afford it grin

Product of dog's sperm and a Hopless harlot mother

Thunder scatter your family there
May your family die by bomb Insha'Allah amin

Re: Photo: Trailer Carrying Jonathans Bag Of Rice Has An Accident by abokikhalifa: 10:42am On Mar 28, 2015
Hiredassassin:

Nope you're a product of dog's sperm and you know it cheesy
your mom just called me nd she told me that she is wet that I should come fast..I told her that she shouldlook for a banana for the main time untill I come over.. You no electon is going on right now...just tell her to keep using banana because that man u ar calling daddy in that houe is just useless.. That why ur mom still love me to date
Re: Photo: Trailer Carrying Jonathans Bag Of Rice Has An Accident by Hiredassassin: 10:45am On Mar 28, 2015
abokikhalifa:
your mom just called me nd she told me that she is wet that I should come fast..I told her that she shouldlook for a banana for the main time untill I come over.. You no electon is going on right now...just tell her to keep using banana because that man u ar calling daddy in that houe is just useless.. That why ur mom still love me to date

Do you know that your mother forks donkeys too? grin
Re: Photo: Trailer Carrying Jonathans Bag Of Rice Has An Accident by abokikhalifa: 10:52am On Mar 28, 2015
Hiredassassin:

Do you know that your mother forks donkeys too? grin
is the banana enough for her pus because I no she got a wide one... Tell her to had 4 more bananas to make it 5..let her insact the 5 bananas inside off her.. Maybe that will make her cum.. For the main time am still on my way
Re: Photo: Trailer Carrying Jonathans Bag Of Rice Has An Accident by Hiredassassin: 10:55am On Mar 28, 2015
abokikhalifa:
is the banana enough for her pus because I no she got a wide one... Tell her to had 4 more bananas to make it 5..let her insact the 5 bananas inside off her.. Maybe that will make her cum.. For the main time am still on my way

But why do your mother loves to fork animals huh cheesy
Re: Photo: Trailer Carrying Jonathans Bag Of Rice Has An Accident by abokikhalifa: 11:20am On Mar 28, 2015
Hiredassassin:

But why do your mother loves to fork animals huh cheesy
as she cum? Update me and make sure she dos not go for the gate man.. Sometimes she can be desperate
Re: Photo: Trailer Carrying Jonathans Bag Of Rice Has An Accident by Mutuwa(m): 11:47am On Mar 28, 2015
Hiredassassin:

Ikpu nne i ebea

Gej till Buhari dies of high bp

Alade..haihuwan asara..jaki..
Yaron zina.. cheesy
Re: Photo: Trailer Carrying Jonathans Bag Of Rice Has An Accident by Hiredassassin: 11:47am On Mar 28, 2015
Mutuwa:

Alade..haihuwan asara..jaki..
Yaron zina.. cheesy

Otu nne i ebea oooooooooooooo

cheesy
Re: Photo: Trailer Carrying Jonathans Bag Of Rice Has An Accident by Mutuwa(m): 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hiredassassin:

cheesy

Haihuwan asara.. grin
Dan shege..baka da haske grin
Re: Photo: Trailer Carrying Jonathans Bag Of Rice Has An Accident by Mutuwa(m): 7:35am On Mar 29, 2015
Hiredassassin:

cheesy

Hey..yaron zina how u de? Still mumuraizing abi..daft kunt grin
I want to see ur dad plz,so dt we could talk abt ur damages.. grin
D condom factory owes u an apology.
Shege mushen arne.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Yoruba Race. / Does That Mean Buhari’s Cows Do Use Condoms? PICTURES. / The Lies Against Enugu Governor Should Be Disregarded - Arc. Obinna Eneh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.