Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

How Come There Is No Place To Chat Here In This Website - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Come There Is No Place To Chat Here In This Website (1112 Views)

Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? / No Place like Home; Where is HOME? / "I Want to Chat With Nigerian Girls" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Come There Is No Place To Chat Here In This Website by hector: 11:53am On Sep 04, 2006
hello everyone, i have been in this website 4 about two weeeks now,yet i have seen any place i to chat. i enjoy chatting alot.i really enjoy making friends and meeting people in the web.plizz i am fade up with all this TOPIC AND REPLY of a thing. i need to chat with people directly share their interest and feelings, and even get to meet them face to face as the case may be
Re: How Come There Is No Place To Chat Here In This Website by iice(f): 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2006
In the two weeks you have been here, you didnt search the topics about chatting and all that on NL? undecided Anyways, its a forum not a chatting place, you can chat by looking at profiles and finding Yahoo msger IDs, MSN IDs, AIM and ICQ. Thats your way route to chatting. Cheers
Re: How Come There Is No Place To Chat Here In This Website by Oracle(m): 11:35pm On Sep 11, 2006
The way to chat has been given to you
Check member profiles, you could pick up their addresses and share the interests you have to share.

(1) (Reply)

Mobil It Test Past Question / Glo Bis / Law Breaker Seme, Badagry Custom Controller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.