Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,323 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

2015 Elections: Nigeria In Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Elections: Nigeria In Pictures (28230 Views)

2015 Elections Highest Number Of Court Nullified Elections Nigeria's History / With Presidential Elections, Nigeria Wins. But It Loses, Too. / Controversial Charly Boy On The Elections, “nigeria Needs A Benevolent Dictator” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Elections: Nigeria In Pictures by efilefun(m): 6:00am On Mar 28, 2015
Sai Buhari ... Sometimes I just wonder how people think... This same set of people were the one asking for the impeachment of jonathan during the new year subsidy gift which people were killed and nothing was done, lot of families were render homeless and many killed in the north and you still shouting trash here... Youths met their untimely death while seeking employment in a federal organization and even paid while there was no job for them... Wake up and stop been a robot... Vote change
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigeria In Pictures by luggy(m): 6:00am On Mar 28, 2015
Nigeria Can Not Vote For BOKOO HARAM, APC IS BOKOOO. VOTE FOR REST OF MIND , VOTE FOR GEJ, THANKS
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigeria In Pictures by luggy(m): 6:01am On Mar 28, 2015
VOTE FOR REST OF MIND , VOTE FOR GEJ, THANKS
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigeria In Pictures by tit(f): 6:02am On Mar 28, 2015
fashola is a big hopeless failure.
if he had done well, Agbaje will not snatch lagos from ambode and apc.
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigeria In Pictures by zoomzu(f): 6:06am On Mar 28, 2015
Nigeria must be great again. Vote APC

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: Nigeria In Pictures by Vyolet(f): 6:07am On Mar 28, 2015
I am very sure half the people chanting and hailing one or two politicians have no PVC grin.
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigeria In Pictures by zoomzu(f): 6:11am On Mar 28, 2015
We must re-write our stories. Change is here. God bless Nigeria. Vote Buhari

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: Nigeria In Pictures by TI1919(m): 6:11am On Mar 28, 2015
May God help us in Jesus name main and amen
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigeria In Pictures by zoomzu(f): 6:17am On Mar 28, 2015
My household is ready to adopt change. Vote BUHARI to clear Jonathanians mess. Likes of Fayose is a disaster to this nation. Vote APC.
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigeria In Pictures by LAX89(m): 6:20am On Mar 28, 2015
zoomzu:
We must re-write our stories. Change is here. God bless Nigeria. Vote Buhari
GOD FORBID!

God did not choose your buhari. Buhari once stole power with a gun like an armed robber, and God took it away from him through IBB. Buhari has tried 3 times and failed, so God doesn't want him to be president. God lifted GEJ from nowhere and made him president after removing Yaraduah. So, do not touch, insult or disrespect God's anointed, or you'll face the wrath of God.
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigeria In Pictures by Nobody: 6:23am On Mar 28, 2015
Hope all the so called massive crowd or is it mammoth crowd that had being at the various political rallys of the various parties, hope they are armed with their pvcs to effect massive voting today for their respective parties.
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigeria In Pictures by saintobi1987: 6:25am On Mar 28, 2015
my gal s a month pragnt nt she wnt to abot it! i need ur adivc
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigeria In Pictures by sexyjob(m): 6:27am On Mar 28, 2015
blessedvisky:
Great people of NL, today is the day we finally decided the future of this great country!! The long awaited presidential elections are finally here. Let's see what the results would look like today for the two main contenders.

CLICK LIKE FOR GMB AND SHARE FOR GEJ cool
After today, your multiple accounts can be deleted.
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigeria In Pictures by phabulux: 6:31am On Mar 28, 2015
tit:

Tit! sad
tit:

Tit!

Do you know what tit - well, let me add 's' to it: ti-ts - means?

Second question: do you know the problem this governor had? He didn't have you nearby to give him suggestions on what he should do, and what he shouldn't do. Your Agbaje won't have that problem, I guess. You will be there to cheer him on as he tears up all what Fashola did. Fashola was so thorough in his achievements that your Agbaje had to resort to using hotspot - hotspot, God's sake! - as a campaign issue.

Truth be told, I want Agbaje to win. That will check Tinubu's unchecked spread in the state, at least.

Tit-s!
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigeria In Pictures by forgoodwithgod: 6:34am On Mar 28, 2015
There's going to be serious disappointments in the part of those who clamour CHANGE! What a man cannot achieve in his youth how do u people believe he can achieve them in his 70s? Be wise Nigerians!!![b]
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigeria In Pictures by forgoodwithgod: 6:37am On Mar 28, 2015
[i]
saintobi1987:
my gal s a month pragnt nt she wnt to abot it! i need ur adivc

When u fu*k her did u call for advice?

Re: 2015 Elections: Nigeria In Pictures by starships(m): 6:37am On Mar 28, 2015
You no get hand work atall!
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigeria In Pictures by walexGodson(m): 6:44am On Mar 28, 2015
Xbabangida:
God help this nation.

Nigeria will be liberated soon. Change is inevitable. Its the only constant thing in life.

Sai Buhari.
Sai Baba
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigeria In Pictures by smajatt(m): 6:47am On Mar 28, 2015
vote wisely......

Re: 2015 Elections: Nigeria In Pictures by jecochi: 6:53am On Mar 28, 2015
Buhari child Zara Is Paying Over 12millionNaira
as School Fees
Developing Her
Future and Career.
*Jonathan's Children Have Being Moved To
London
For Studies and Residence while Developing
Their
Career and living In Affluence.....
*Atiku Abubakar Children Are Abroad
Schooling....
*Tinubu's Children Are Abroad Schooling and
Living
in Affluence,
They Are All Developing and Investing In their
Children To Continue To Rule Us After They Are
Gone.....
You are there As A Jobless Graduate Wearing
APC
and PDP Customized Vest
And Polo, Chanting
"Change" Holding Brooms and Carrying
Umbrellas
Chanting "Transformation"
Killing Yourself,
Fomenting Trouble and Constituting Nuisance to
the Society because of Peanuts
that can't make you
a better person......
Stop Being A Disgrace To Your Discipline, Stop
Wearing APC Vest and Carrying PDP Umbrellas
Because That is the Wish of Politicians For You...
They Know If You have a Good Job, They Can't
Use
You As A Thug / Propagandist.
If Buhari will Not Bring All His Ten Children To
the
Street For Campaign
And Jonathan Will not Bring
his Children and Blood Brothers To The
Street For Campaign,
Then You are a Disgrace To
Your Family If You Don't Stop Masquerading
Yourself As PDP and APC Agents,
Because Up Till Now, I have Never Seen Buhari
's Children and
Jonathan's Children On The Street Wearing APC
Vest
and Holding Brooms,
Neither Have I seen
Jonathan's Children Carrying The PDP Umbrella
Even
On Social Media Let Alone In the Street....
To whom brain is given, Sense is expected!
Just Vote.
No violenc.....
# Jeco $2015
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigeria In Pictures by lagbaja(m): 6:53am On Mar 28, 2015
Buhari for change, GEJ for transformation in trepidation
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigeria In Pictures by blessedvisky(m): 6:54am On Mar 28, 2015
sexyjob:

After today, your multiple accounts can be deleted.

lol. I've got only one NL acct bro/sis.
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigeria In Pictures by TheFilmmaker: 6:55am On Mar 28, 2015
Mrbigman1:
Nice pics

But drawing water from a well dose not signify poverty my dear.

We re to quick to embrace western culture, hope we dnt run away from dem wen dey arrive?

Drawing water from a well is not a sign of poverty? Just like your president said 'Stealing is not corruption'

Bia, are you from Otuoke? Your cluelessness is top notch.
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigeria In Pictures by olubenjazzy(m): 7:10am On Mar 28, 2015
Good Morning Nigerians

Vote wisely today

NB: (Any Error of Selection Committed today shall remain in correct able till April 2019)

Its in You to Vote For Who You Find Worthy oF Having Ur Vote.

✅Its Your Franchise Right.

✅Shun any act of violence

✅Reject any offer of sponsorship to rig, snatch ballot boxes or Ferment trouble by any selfish and gridy politician or its agents.

✅Compliment All security agencies to maintain peace and order during and after election.

✅Be vigilant and more pro-active to caution and combat Any allied of ours with interior motives to truncated or frustrate our electioneering process.

✅And ensure we encourage our parents, guardians, siblings, friends, colleagues and families to come out With their PVCs to vote for the sustainability of our dear nation democracy. It is pertinent we all knows that the success of today 28th March, 2015. Election is our collective task and not that of only INEC or security agencies because it is all about our future, our tomorrow, our career, our life hood for the next 4years

Good Morning Once Again

For a better Nigeria is ahead of us

#Signed: OLuBEN
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigeria In Pictures by Olril18(m): 7:11am On Mar 28, 2015
adesegun121:

e-diot u sef don collect dollar abi??

Your nxt generation must pay for dis
u dont av to insult to articulate your point though. typical apc
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigeria In Pictures by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 28, 2015
Aw crud, my state isn't there.

You all would have seen pictures of local, kpako youths in the back of pickup trucks drinking shekpe and playing loud local music while campaigning for PDP like fools that haven't suffered enough under their rule.

I wish everyone a successful and peaceful election day.
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigeria In Pictures by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 7:25am On Mar 28, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Good, hope you have your PVC's you know what to do tomorrow or today depending on the time you are reading this....

Best Regards.

#SaiBuhari
Sure sane mind cheesy
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigeria In Pictures by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 7:27am On Mar 28, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Good, hope you have your PVC's you know what to do tomorrow or today depending on the time you are reading this....

Best Regards.

#SaiBuhari
Sure sane mind cheesy Hoping u've urs too.

'I see Him' by F. Edwards blazing 2ru my ear now, lemme just twist a bit......I can see them(GMB/PYO) from aafar! cheesycheesy
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigeria In Pictures by Kajiang02(m): 7:57am On Mar 28, 2015
Tweet, share, post results, issues, details etc.

www.ourvotescount.org.ng

Use the hashtag. #OurVotesCount

Re: 2015 Elections: Nigeria In Pictures by raziboi(m): 7:59am On Mar 28, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
These are some of the best photos from the final week of campaigning before we all as patriotic Nigerians align out to perform what should arguably be the toughest test yet in the history of this country. This is your obligation and my obligation, vote and say no to violence.

Pls vote wisely.

1. A comedian dances at a rally of Nigeria's ruling People's Democratic Party (PDP) in the south-western town of Akure ahead of Saturday's presidential and parliamentary poll. Analysts say the vote is evenly split, with the result too close to call but the PDP is confident that it will win its first once more.

2. The opposition All Progressive Congress (APC) is also confident of victory. Here, its supporters wave brooms in northern Bauchi city to signal their determination to sweep to power in Africa's most populous state.

3. This man wears a mask of President Goodluck Jonathan in the commercial capital, Lagos. He is facing a strong challenge from Muhammadu Buhari, a former military ruler who hopes to return to office as an elected president.

4. Here, a vendor sells sunglasses at his roadside shop in front of posters of the bespectacled Gen Buhari. He is campaigning under the slogan "change".

5. Gen Buhari and Mr Jonathan have also been courting traditional rulers, who wield influence over voters. These traditional rulers met the president in Owerri in south-east Nigeria, in the final days of campaigning....

6. The election has been marred by militant Islamist group Boko Haram's six-year insurgency in the north-east. Here, a woman lies in a makeshift hospital in Maiduguri, the former headquarters of Boko Haram...

7. The militants have been in retreat since regional forces launched an offensive earlier this year to recapture territory. In this photo, a Nigerian soldier is seen entering a building in Bama town. The building was used by the militants as a prison, before they the fled.

8. This woman in the capital, Abuja, buys meat at a market. Some Nigerians have been stocking up on food, amid fears that the election could trigger violence.

9. Meanwhile in Lagos, a man is seen drawing water from a well while a woman washes dishes. Despite the country being Africa's main oil producer, most Nigerians are poor, hoping that the party they vote for will improve their lives.

Image Credit

I will vote GEJ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Reacts To Boko Haram Getting N1m Daily & Soldiers Getting N1000 / Melaye, Bwala: Disquiet In PDP Over Atiku’s Choice Of Campaign Spokespersons / Cabinet: Different Lists In Circulation As Tinubu’s 14-day Deadline Closes In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.