Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

2015 Elections: Nigeria In Pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Elections: Nigeria In Pictures (28237 Views)

2015 Elections Highest Number Of Court Nullified Elections Nigeria's History / With Presidential Elections, Nigeria Wins. But It Loses, Too. / Controversial Charly Boy On The Elections, “nigeria Needs A Benevolent Dictator” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Elections: Nigeria In Pictures by medamillion(m): 8:04am On Mar 28, 2015
scarffield:
my nigga weed kills!!!!
Absurdity kills faster than weed

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: Nigeria In Pictures by capip120(m): 8:18am On Mar 28, 2015
capip120:
will post pictures of live happenings around me.
Voters are queuing up already for accreditation which starts by 8.00am
The queue can be seen in pictures below
An INEC space bus can be seen ready to dispatch workers to other polling unit.
A police patrol vehicle can also bee seen around that polling unit.

Re: 2015 Elections: Nigeria In Pictures by Mrbigman1(m): 8:54am On Mar 28, 2015
TheFilmmaker:

Drawing water from a well is not a sign of poverty? Just like your president said 'Stealing is not corruption'

Bia, are you from Otuoke? Your cluelessness is top notch.

Lmao, abu onye Anambra.

Every city is someone's vilage and most villagers find it difficult to actually switch to the new ideas d visitors bring in.

Dnt be surprised one family member of that people myt be outside d country.

I gave it a critical thinking but no thanks to our water board
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigeria In Pictures by TheFilmmaker: 8:56am On Mar 28, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Lmao, abu onye Anambra.

Every city is someone's vilage and most villagers find it difficult to actually switch to the new ideas d visitors bring in.

Dnt be surprised one family member of that people myt be outside d country.

I gave it a critical thinking but no thanks to our water board

Your thinking is everything but uncritical. This is 2015 and not the dark ages.

Going from your logic, lack of access to quality healthcare is also not a sign of poverty. You see your thinking now?
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigeria In Pictures by Obiwannn: 10:20am On Mar 28, 2015
i no support GEJ and i no support GMB...
they are all the same
let God's will be done...

and let him touch the heart of our leaders to please do the right thing
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigeria In Pictures by infostreamngr: 12:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
Nigeria's Most Controversial Show, The angry citizen, takes on Nigeria's most controversial election! Babaniyen and Slimm take on the PDP and APC, Buhari and Goodluck Jonathan - and battle it out for peoples votes, also they discuss about other political parties.

Babaniyen say the cost of living is too high and there no point voting for the present government.

Slimm wants Nigeria to have her first female president.

Nigeria's elections have been postponed to the 28th March after problems with security and distribution of voters cards. one will wonder if the 3 weeks actually worth the postponement,we look at the politricks this politician are using,looking at why there is no enough fuel despite the reduction on the price of P.M.S, the devaluation of the Naira.

"If the drink is dark and it doesn't taste like coke - the content in this drink and show have been MIXED! Go and get the Producer!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHj3ZkfvG_o
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigeria In Pictures by stellytwinkle(f): 8:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
adesegun121:

na hungry go wire you n ur family after election becos gej go lose.. And u sef don lose ur pot of soup b dat
shey make we bet? If gej win i go yab u wella but if im lose, na u go yab me. shey u don gree?
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigeria In Pictures by HitlerGaddafi: 3:22am On Apr 12, 2015
[quote author=capip120 post=32084146][/quote]
What state did you take these pictures brother?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha Flees Nigeria As EFCC Queries Diversion of 2bn bailout- Thisday / Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose / APC Confirms Adams Oshiomhole National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.