Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,235 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

How To Remove My Line From Old Etisalat Data Share Sponsor - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Remove My Line From Old Etisalat Data Share Sponsor (6032 Views)

How To Get N4,000 Bonus Airtime On Your Old Etisalat Sim Card For Free / How Mtn Blocked My Line Unexpectly Despite Registering My Line Three Times / How Do I Remove My Infinix From Privacy Protection Pin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Remove My Line From Old Etisalat Data Share Sponsor by EUGENE4GOO(m): 7:15am On Mar 28, 2015
I have been trying to buy data from paykobo but I could not. Problem of old sponsor of data share. Pls guys who can help me on how to easily remove old etisalat data share sponsor? Even when I called the old sponsor to remove my number from his list. He gave me assurance that he has done it, still paykobo said they could not credit my line because of same problem
Re: How To Remove My Line From Old Etisalat Data Share Sponsor by EUGENE4GOO(m): 8:49am On Mar 28, 2015
Somebody should help me pls
Re: How To Remove My Line From Old Etisalat Data Share Sponsor by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 28, 2015
Dial *299*9# to check if you have been removed from your sponsors beneficiary list. If not, contact your data share sponsor again to remove you from his list.
Re: How To Remove My Line From Old Etisalat Data Share Sponsor by bobo65(m): 3:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
if u dial *229*9# and it doesnt display any sponsor number, it means Ur data expired before u finished it thereby keeping u secretly in d list of the sponsor

what to do

search Ur phone for d last data transfer msg from 229 then take out the number and tell d reseller to delete u

1 Like

Re: How To Remove My Line From Old Etisalat Data Share Sponsor by Brethrencool(m): 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
Chike na
Re: How To Remove My Line From Old Etisalat Data Share Sponsor by Brethrencool(m): 4:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
Contact ur sponsor to remove u.
Re: How To Remove My Line From Old Etisalat Data Share Sponsor by EUGENE4GOO(m): 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
I phone got the message I have sold it. I contacted the sponsor he told me that he has removed my line but paykobo still saying that the line still attached the old sponsor
Re: How To Remove My Line From Old Etisalat Data Share Sponsor by SpeedyConnect(m): 9:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
Oga no be only paykobo dey sell data o you could try another person
Re: How To Remove My Line From Old Etisalat Data Share Sponsor by KaroData(f): 1:08pm On Jul 16, 2019
You can try Karodatashare.com

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: MTN Nigeria Changes Name To "Stay Safe" (pictures) / How Can I Transfer Contents From My Old Tecno Phone To A New Samsung Device / 2017 Version Of Nokia 3310 On The Way - See Specs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.