Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

How Mtn Blocked My Line Unexpectly Despite Registering My Line Three Times - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Mtn Blocked My Line Unexpectly Despite Registering My Line Three Times (14544 Views)

See How MTN Wants Us To Compulsorily Exhaust Our Data / 9mobile Barred My Line / See How MTN Accidentally Breaches Subscribers Airtime Balance Privacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Mtn Blocked My Line Unexpectly Despite Registering My Line Three Times by daybam01: 11:12pm On Oct 15, 2016
Please, I will appreciate it if this can hit front page...... I am an MTN subscriber with phone number 08030735691 and I have done my registration in MTN OFFICES several times due to so called mistakes on their part because one way or the other their system keep having problems with keeping records..... I really don't know if that should be my problem though, but I keep going to their offices out of my tight schedule to re- register, because I am a medical doctor..... to my greatest surprise MTN disconnected my line yesterday evening 14/10/16 without a prior warning or anything....... the annoying part was when I got to their office where I had done the registration 3wks earlier, they had no reason for disconnecting me and they weren't even sorry about it, I ended up re-registering for the fourth time....... I feel we are actually living in a jungle where there is no respect for law.... these people dare not do this in the UK or US let alone their own country, yet they come to our country and keep doing as they wish as if they are above the law...... what if I was in the middle of nowhere and I needed to make an important call, what if I had an emergency in the hospital and my attention was seriously needed? I would have lost a patient or even worse......... please I need this to get to the front page, so that people can see how these idiots keep violating our rights in our country and go scot free........

68 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Mtn Blocked My Line Unexpectly Despite Registering My Line Three Times by Nightie(f): 11:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
datz naija for u.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Mtn Blocked My Line Unexpectly Despite Registering My Line Three Times by Abdstrakt(m): 5:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
Nightie:
datz naija for u.

I've been getting multiple msg to go an register my sim again despite doing so multiple times.
will jus go and do it tomorrow before they block my line.

useless people

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Mtn Blocked My Line Unexpectly Despite Registering My Line Three Times by GogetterMD(m): 6:49am On Oct 17, 2016
Evil network. Same here. Had to register my sim thrice

1 Like

Re: How Mtn Blocked My Line Unexpectly Despite Registering My Line Three Times by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 6:50am On Oct 17, 2016
u are not alone bro

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Mtn Blocked My Line Unexpectly Despite Registering My Line Three Times by nony43(m): 6:50am On Oct 17, 2016
That is how they used a woman's face on my own, and they said they can't do anything about it, if they try it on my line, i will surely write to Ncc,to siphon more $ from them

1 Like

Re: How Mtn Blocked My Line Unexpectly Despite Registering My Line Three Times by orlarbissy(f): 6:50am On Oct 17, 2016
Port to another network nau

9 Likes

Re: How Mtn Blocked My Line Unexpectly Despite Registering My Line Three Times by solace89(m): 6:50am On Oct 17, 2016
They treat us like their dogs... but me I no blame them o! It's NCC I blame... just fine this ppz what will make dem bankrupt since they don't give a damn about us, but they won't. They will keep doing it cus dem no na "nothing dey happen" like 2face used to say. Our own will never do this to their subscribers...I avnt seen any of their subscribers complain of something like this ever.... it's alway them trying to stick this b-s to us in the face.

2 Likes

Re: How Mtn Blocked My Line Unexpectly Despite Registering My Line Three Times by fourtnee(m): 6:51am On Oct 17, 2016
Jes break the sim
Re: How Mtn Blocked My Line Unexpectly Despite Registering My Line Three Times by crown08(m): 6:51am On Oct 17, 2016
Av Gotten Dat Message Too
Re: How Mtn Blocked My Line Unexpectly Despite Registering My Line Three Times by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 17, 2016
WHAT A MESS!
MTN RECIEVCE SENSE

1 Like

Re: How Mtn Blocked My Line Unexpectly Despite Registering My Line Three Times by biggie73(m): 6:53am On Oct 17, 2016
MTN is not the only network in town. We also have Etisalat, GLO, Airtel. Like me, I have all 4s. Do likewise.

4 Likes

Re: How Mtn Blocked My Line Unexpectly Despite Registering My Line Three Times by cutiedave(m): 6:53am On Oct 17, 2016
It will always be empty hen....
Useless network...op u ar not alone, av registered mine twice

1 Like

Re: How Mtn Blocked My Line Unexpectly Despite Registering My Line Three Times by ymdo(m): 6:54am On Oct 17, 2016
daybam01:
Please, I will appreciate it if this can hit front page...... I am an MTN subscriber with phone number 08030735691 and I have done my registration in MTN OFFICES several times due to so called mistakes on their part because one way or the other their system keep having problems with keeping records..... I really don't know if that should be my problem though, but I keep going to their offices out of my tight schedule to re- register, because I am a medical doctor..... to my greatest surprise MTN disconnected my line yesterday evening 14/10/16 without a prior warning or anything....... the annoying part was when I got to their office where I had done the registration 3wks earlier, they had no reason for disconnecting me and they weren't even sorry about it, I ended up re-registering for the fourth time....... I feel we are actually living in a jungle where there is no respect for law.... these people dare not do this in the UK or US let alone their own country, yet they come to our country and keep doing as they wish as if they are above the law...... what if I was in the middle of nowhere and I needed to make an important call, what if I had an emergency in the hospital and my attention was seriously needed? I would have lost a patient or even worse......... please I need this to get to the front page, so that people can see how these idiots keep violating our rights in our country and go scot free........
You can make your case without reference to the bolded.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Mtn Blocked My Line Unexpectly Despite Registering My Line Three Times by drexy02: 6:54am On Oct 17, 2016
Na only your line dem block? Mtcheeew Anything den go come report on social media as data don chip

2 Likes

Re: How Mtn Blocked My Line Unexpectly Despite Registering My Line Three Times by dandollaz: 6:54am On Oct 17, 2016
.its high time we Nigerian dump MTN for good.they are taking us for granted.people are complaining same thing after registering multiple time or are they making money from it

7 Likes

Re: How Mtn Blocked My Line Unexpectly Despite Registering My Line Three Times by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 17, 2016
Useless Network

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Mtn Blocked My Line Unexpectly Despite Registering My Line Three Times by gen2briz(m): 6:55am On Oct 17, 2016
If NCC fine them now, some useless people will that blaming the federal government.

1 Like

Re: How Mtn Blocked My Line Unexpectly Despite Registering My Line Three Times by theripper3: 6:56am On Oct 17, 2016
Clowns have been disturbing me for close to a year to register again after I had done mine. They even deactivated my line at some point and reconnected it themselves cuz I didn't even bother .

What is so herculean in data capture that I have to register like 6 times?

Idiots

8 Likes

Re: How Mtn Blocked My Line Unexpectly Despite Registering My Line Three Times by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 17, 2016
do urself a favor by porting

1 Like

Re: How Mtn Blocked My Line Unexpectly Despite Registering My Line Three Times by cutiedave(m): 6:56am On Oct 17, 2016
drexy02:
Na only your line dem block?
Mtcheeew
Anything den go come report on social media as data don chip
na dis kind mentality dey kill nigeria...
They like suffering nd smiling, like all is well...

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Mtn Blocked My Line Unexpectly Despite Registering My Line Three Times by gbaskiboy: 6:58am On Oct 17, 2016
I keep receiving the message after several times i re-registered. Everything in Nigeria is Inconclusive, MTN registrations is inconclusive. In Buhari's voice MTN belong to the kitchen and other rooms

2 Likes

Re: How Mtn Blocked My Line Unexpectly Despite Registering My Line Three Times by kehinde1588(m): 6:59am On Oct 17, 2016
These people are very useless,they av taken both the govt and the people for granted because they know our laws are not strict. Imagine the stress one goes through before doing the registration. I received a message to go and register again after I travelled down to their office just to make sure I did a reliable registration. There is need for NCC to impose a serious sanction on MTN. No respect for the citizens no respect for the govt.

1 Like

Re: How Mtn Blocked My Line Unexpectly Despite Registering My Line Three Times by ideology(m): 6:59am On Oct 17, 2016
They have been wooing me with 1k voucher promise if I re register, but I don't have that time, have done registration and update severally, the last time I spent a whole day , I won't try that again. They can keep the line if they want, How I wish etisalat will improve their services, I for don port te te ...

Re: How Mtn Blocked My Line Unexpectly Despite Registering My Line Three Times by pek(m): 7:02am On Oct 17, 2016
If only they will pay the transportation fare and inconvenience allowance of people that come to re-register, they would take their data capture seriously.
Re: How Mtn Blocked My Line Unexpectly Despite Registering My Line Three Times by MrSmith007: 7:03am On Oct 17, 2016
They don send me mssg taya
Re: How Mtn Blocked My Line Unexpectly Despite Registering My Line Three Times by queenblossom(f): 7:04am On Oct 17, 2016
That was how they also blocked my line too. I registered my line and they have never for once told me that I didn't register or that I should go and register again. Only for me to wake up and discover that my line has been blocked and even sold to someone else. As I write now someone some where is using my mtn line. And I vowed never to use mtn network again. This is d line 08034489973. Mtn is a stupid network. Bleep mtn
Re: How Mtn Blocked My Line Unexpectly Despite Registering My Line Three Times by Ranchhoddas: 7:04am On Oct 17, 2016
ymdo:
Why not? These things would not happen in countries with effective judiciaries as they'll be subject to massive class-action suits. They do these things in Nigeria because they can get away with it.

2 Likes

Re: How Mtn Blocked My Line Unexpectly Despite Registering My Line Three Times by tim1256(m): 7:04am On Oct 17, 2016
ymdo:

And you will think you have talked now o.
You only showed that you are an arsenal of rubbish.
Receive brain please

10 Likes

Re: How Mtn Blocked My Line Unexpectly Despite Registering My Line Three Times by esosuo2: 7:04am On Oct 17, 2016
daybam01:
borrow money and sue dem for 100billion,, networks in nigeria no regulators to monitor them ,govt only after their percentage of d loots nai b deir own

2 Likes

Re: How Mtn Blocked My Line Unexpectly Despite Registering My Line Three Times by Ulrich01(m): 7:05am On Oct 17, 2016
MTN are idiots. big time. they sent me the message recently. and now am unable to receive sms, its just a matter of time before they block my line totally. now i have to re-register. our fake government will be seeing this and won't do anything about it. undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Covid 19: Video The Chinese & British Are Destroying The 5G Cell Towers / MTN Is Giving Out Free 20GB And 10GB Data Offer To Subscribers / Facebook Is Using Smartphones To Listen To What People Say, Professor Suggests.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.