Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room (38910 Views)

Election - Pictures And Videos Of 2015 Election (Nairaland Election Gallery) / Nairaland Election Results - Should be a Treasonable offence / GEJ VS BUHARI Nairaland Election Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by Babalakin(m): 9:46am On Mar 28, 2015
Mynd44:
The only worthwhile news so far is that a card reader at a PU in Osun ain't working and the Corps members want to"fix" it. We think they just dont know how to use it as reports tell us it takes an average of 55 seconds to get accredited
same at otuoke,Jonathan 's polling unit..GEJ hasn't been accredited as at 9.44am cos of card reader malfunction. .happening live on channels tv.

modified :3rd card reader couldn't recognise Jonathan ' s PVC but could recognise others. .

not a GEJ fan though .
Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by khassy(m): 9:56am On Mar 28, 2015
see how we d vote for our side
smiley smileysmileysmiley. sadsadsad

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by rusher14: 9:59am On Mar 28, 2015
Mortiano:
No inec material spotted in my ward

No point if you can't state your ward

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by Moheat(m): 10:00am On Mar 28, 2015
At Ward 9 OkeOsun polling unit Igbara Odo Ekiti South West Local Government. Accreditations commenced at about 0820hrs. A lot of people couldn't be accredited as a result of thumb print issue with card reader which generated alot of uproar. However, the situation is under control as they have been informed that they could still vote.
Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by owobokiri(m): 10:01am On Mar 28, 2015
khassy:
see how we d vote for our side
smiley smileysmileysmiley. sadsadsad

Beutifull cool environment. Where is this?
Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 28, 2015
Tis funny even the president card and the wife has issues with being accredited.. I put it to you that if twas gmb and the wife.. The apc ppl would be crying wolf. Yet the president ain't ruffled.. That's my president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by laytoshtwo: 10:13am On Mar 28, 2015
Osun state for PDP,I can't vote for a party owning me 5 Month salary.If the house of rep and senator in Osun is a dead man,I will vote him.
Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by Babalakin(m): 10:16am On Mar 28, 2015
4th card reader accredits GEJ
Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by Babalakin(m): 10:16am On Mar 28, 2015
4th card reader finally accredits GEJ...10.15am
Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by Moheat(m): 10:21am On Mar 28, 2015
Reporting from Oke Osun Ward 9 Polling Unit 12 Ekiti South West LGA Igbara odo:

A lot of PVCs are having issues here and the people are not taking it easy with the INEC officials. This got me wondering if this card reader is not another mean to disenfranchise people
Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by customized07: 10:25am On Mar 28, 2015
Reporting live, I have been accredited. PU withheld for now.

Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 28, 2015
Barcanista verified and Accredited. SDP Agents seriously campaigning for GEJ's presidency and SDP NASS. We shall return Goodluck to Power...#NeverAgain

Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by Moheat(m): 10:28am On Mar 28, 2015
customized07:
Reporting live, I have been accredited. PU withheld for now.

No point reporting if you cannot state your PU, LG and State
Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by tosin2013: 10:29am On Mar 28, 2015
Card reader fails in my polling unit! Has returned to inec LGA. Office. But the people have remained calm. Buhari all d way.
Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by customized07: 10:31am On Mar 28, 2015
Moheat:

No point reporting if you cannot state your PU, LG and State

I will site it later in the day, just chill.
Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by customized07: 10:36am On Mar 28, 2015
barcanista:
Barcanista verified and Accredited. SDP Agents seriously campaigning for GEJ's presidency and SDP NASS. We shall return Goodluck to Power...#NeverAgain
ABI oooo boss, GEJmust be returned.

Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by spenca: 10:36am On Mar 28, 2015
GEJ has not been accredited
Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by oniyarabi(m): 10:40am On Mar 28, 2015
CARD READER WAHALA.
President waited for more than 25 mins.
If the number one citizen of Nigeria was unable to cast his vote, because he was not accredited.
Nigeria's first lady was not accredited.
What will become of an average Nigerian.

The President of Nigeria has urged and in the same Spirit, pls if you were not accredited as a result of card reader failure kindly remain peaceful.

But INEC has questions to answer.
Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 28, 2015
customized07:
ABI oooo boss, GEJmust be return.
amen...bless you too brother
Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by Collynzo419: 10:46am On Mar 28, 2015
oniyarabi:
CARD READER WAHALA.
President waited for more than 25 mins.
If the number one citizen of Nigeria was unable to cast his vote, because he was not accredited.
Nigeria's first lady was not accredited.
What will become of an average Nigerian.

The President of Nigeria has urged and in the same Spirit, pls if you were not accredited as a result of card reader failure kindly remain peaceful.

But INEC has questions to answer.

How come the card reader worked all the other people before them? I saw people that were accredited without any hitches.

Any attempt to discredit INEC is DOA.

Change is here

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by Haywhymido(m): 11:00am On Mar 28, 2015
change at d fed level. Reporting frm osun state. i rep modakeke - akoraye
Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by Anuoluwap(m): 11:18am On Mar 28, 2015
Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by Moheat(m): 11:27am On Mar 28, 2015
customized07:
I will site it later in the day, just chill.

Ok bro
Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by Youngzedd(m): 11:36am On Mar 28, 2015
No INEC officials in my ward.

Somewhere in Fegge, Onitsha.
Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by pobende(m): 11:43am On Mar 28, 2015
The fear of APC is d beginning of change....
Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by olisasegun(m): 11:46am On Mar 28, 2015
Card readers were apparently failing often at a polling booth near an Accenture staff's home. And the guy couldn't understand why...cos the readers were all new. So he approached the INEC woman. Inspected the reader. Only to find the protective film on the lense of the reader had not been removed. After a protracted argument he convinced the woman to remove it. The reader not only read the prior rejected cards, it was reading with even faster response time. Please share. It could help a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by omobaba101(m): 11:52am On Mar 28, 2015
I just got accredited at Kwakwachi. The card reader worked for me, but that is just like 1 out of 10. The turn out at Ado Bayero square is quite poor, maybe it can be attributed to the fact that bomb had gone up twice or thrice on same street. At Wapa, the accreditation is quite slow. Omobaba reporting from Kano.
Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by dwilliams: 12:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
barcanista:
Barcanista Reporting Live From his PU(Name Witheld). Accreditation is yet to start, voters are ready!

I know aftEr aall ur propaganda heere, u wil vote 4 uur conscience, d campaigns u did was just 4 moni, dat 1 na normal tin we understand.

Sai buhari

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by suruwilliams(m): 12:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
Booked cheesy[i][/i]
Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by SegunAj(m): 12:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
Bako polling unit the place is not moving the copers are trying to make things happing

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by emmysexxy(f): 12:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
Card readers were apparently failing often at a polling booth near an Accenture staff's home. And the guy couldn't understand why...cos the readers were all new. So he approached the INEC woman. Inspected the reader. Only to find the protective film on the lense of the reader had not been removed. After a protracted argument he convinced the woman to remove it. The reader not only read the prior rejected cards, it was reading with even faster response time. Please share. It could help a lot
Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by Fran6ik: 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
In my polling unit here in delta state, it seem there is nothing like APC no agent frm oda parties except PDP card readers working smoothly people still been mobilized frm home to vote.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ten Reasons Why APC May Win Ekiti Governorship Election By Suanusblog / Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) / Soldiers Capture Unknown Gunman In Anambra. 15 Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.