Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room (38997 Views)

Election - Pictures And Videos Of 2015 Election (Nairaland Election Gallery) / Nairaland Election Results - Should be a Treasonable offence / GEJ VS BUHARI Nairaland Election Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by Keegan: 12:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
olisasegun:
Card readers were apparently failing often at a polling booth near an Accenture staff's home. And the guy couldn't understand why...cos the readers were all new. So he approached the INEC woman. Inspected the reader. Only to find the protective film on the lense of the reader had not been removed. After a protracted argument he convinced the woman to remove it. The reader not only read the prior rejected cards, it was reading with even faster response time. Please share. It could help a lot.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE IN THIS POST, PLEASE REBROADCAST!
Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by sheftyxz(m): 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
Acekidc4:
Following!!

Don't worry people APC is winning this Election!!

President Muhammad Buhari!!
Vice President Osibanjo!!

We want CHANGE
We Need CHANGE
We Already Have CHANGE!! SAI BABA

Your Next Home Come May 29 is ASO ROCK!!
Go there and give Nigerians the Better CHANGE we all Want!!

I can feel it
the change is coming
Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by Acekidc4(m): 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
sheftyxz:

I can feel it
the change is coming
Sai Baba

Your Head dey There Jawe!! You are Mouthed!!

SAI BABA

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
Report reaching me is that INEC Officials are yet to arrive Sangotedo Community School polling Unit in Ajah, Lagos...

Jega what is going on?
Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by discjoe: 12:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
Machine no fit reach that area vote nearby
barcanista:
Report reaching me is that INEC Officials are yet to arrive Sangotedo Community School polling Unit in Ajah, Lagos...

Jega what is going on?
Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
discjoe:
Machine no fit reach that area vote nearby
That area isn't my Pu. But they deserve to vote
Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by customized07: 1:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
Election begins

Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by pfijacobs(m): 1:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
Pls the card reader in my station has stopped accrediting.. Is this in general.. Or just peculiar to my station.. Lemme know wat the problem is..
Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by infostreamngr: 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
Nigeria's Most Controversial Show, The angry citizen, takes on Nigeria's most controversial election! Babaniyen and Slimm take on the PDP and APC, Buhari and Goodluck Jonathan - and battle it out for peoples votes, also they discuss about other political parties.

Babaniyen say the cost of living is too high and there no point voting for the present government.

Slimm wants Nigeria to have her first female president.

Nigeria's elections have been postponed to the 28th March after problems with security and distribution of voters cards. one will wonder if the 3 weeks actually worth the postponement,we look at the politricks this politician are using,looking at why there is no enough fuel despite the reduction on the price of P.M.S, the devaluation of the Naira.

"If the drink is dark and it doesn't taste like coke - the content in this drink and show have been MIXED! Go and get the Producer!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHj3ZkfvG_o
Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by MightySparrow: 1:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
Soaking Gari and Kulikuli

Pls wait
Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
voting exercise on going here@ ikare
Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by DGr8GOD(m): 2:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
Here in Pace Setter City, Oyo State @ Ibadan North ward 12 Holy Trinity Gram Sch. People are eager to cast their votes after the accreditation but ballot paper is yet to arrive. Stay Tune!
Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
Voting on going in my polling unit 047 at agege over 30 voted already
Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by TSNG(m): 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
here in ward 15,Okpara inland ethiope east,delta state.. elections going on smoothly, tho accreditation started late..accredited n voted success full

GEJ till 2019
Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by nellykidies(f): 2:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
just casted my vote @ my poling unit in Rafun Zurfi,Bauchi state & d atmosphere is very peacfull
Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by ifyalways(f): 2:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
Nld don quiet. Shakara don end.

Transformation continues. I don vote. Lekki,peacefully.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
D kind of peace that swept through my heart after votion for GMB makes my mind strong, and my conscience is in agreement with my decisions because its the right thing to do.

I have played my part......

Baba when u get there, don't forget how I stood under d sun to vote u into power, May19 proudly from Delta.

Said Buhari! Our president elect!

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by Mynd44: 2:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
Make I go chop abeg....

Some people are ready for the biggest party of the month already
Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by gabbytabby: 2:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
No voting is taking place in Ashiipa, Ayobo in Alimosho local government in lagos state and they have asked voters to come back tomorrow as no card reader and other INec matetials.
Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by tosin2013: 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
PDP agents paying voters 10k each at odomola polling unit Epe.u get paid after you av voted and flashed the ballot paper to show the agent nearby!!

Nlders shine your eye.check your polling unit.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
Voting in progress here in PU004, ward 02, Irewole l.g Osun state.

The elderly ones are voting 1st as able men and women are still on queue.

The atmosphere here is calm but the sun is scorching.
Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by WisdomFlakes: 3:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
I have done my bit for the Change project. I don cast my vote for Baba cool.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
Reports are largely positive.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by BestGovernance(f): 3:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
GEJ is about to vote at his polling unit in Otuoke
Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by Mynd44: 3:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
So the PDP agents bought cold drinks for everyone during accreditation.

People are voting and showing everyone who they voted for to mock the agents.

*dies*

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by WisdomFlakes: 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
Mynd44:

*dies*

Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by WisdomFlakes: 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
Mynd44:

*dies*

Choi! Dem never sabi anything. Won kere si number. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by WisdomFlakes: 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
We need updated situation report from North. Here in the SW we are delivering this entire region to the Change movement. cool

PDP Agents are pretty loaded with money seeking to buy Lagosians over but they can't bribe everybody.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by Mynd44: 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
And the people listened when we told them to go with their cameras

#Tesojue

Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by Mynd44: 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
An old woman went to the PU with her 5 year old son. She is partially blinded but she asked if her son can place her finger on the right spot for her to vote.

#Tesojue

Those are stories that touch

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by asha80(m): 3:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
Mynd44:
And the people listened when we told them to go with their cameras

#Tesojue
invalid vote...thumb print crossed the line into party cpp below
Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by Mynd44: 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
The command center is fun sha....people are arguing which LGA will return the most votes.....Lagos island or Surulere.

They have gone past if they will win Lagos

#Tesojue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

OPERATION STING: Governor Nyesom Wike Beefs Up Security In Rivers State / 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu / Abia Agog As President Buhari Visits God's Own State - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.