Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure (55901 Views)

Jonathan’s Response To Chibok Girls’ Kidnap Poor – Buhari / The Card Reader Failure. One Solution Found. (pls Share) / Video President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure Say His Is Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by Ura: 10:49am On Mar 28, 2015
My presido! A very humble man. If it was only you controlling the government, you would have gotten automatic second term ticket, but as it stands we really need you to return to Otueke so that we can have a leader who can match words with actions, who can take a stand and let his "yes" be yes and "no" be no, a leader who is interested in leading, and not looting. A leader who sees potential in Nigeria and Nigerians alike a tested and trusted leader.

Change!
Change!!
Change!!!

Sai Buhari!!!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by bettercreature(m): 10:49am On Mar 28, 2015
Gej supporters go out there to vote,let gej get more votes stop seeking attention online sai buhari

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by Balkan(m): 10:50am On Mar 28, 2015
This Will never make FP
bet me.
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by golddeejay(m): 10:50am On Mar 28, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Thrash talk
u dey mind am. The way some pple talk will make u wonder if they think and talk with their a.ss
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by sebali: 10:51am On Mar 28, 2015
Remember what JEGA said if u come with fake cards d card readers would reject it.

What else can i say bt ALL HAIL JEGA FOR GIVEN US CARD READERS

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by TI1919(m): 10:51am On Mar 28, 2015
Still calm

God bless Nigeria

God bless GEJ

grin
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by olawale4uandi: 10:51am On Mar 28, 2015
Lurcky:
Nice comment, this is a real leader.good Of u u said jona 2015 thanks 44aying that

he should worry not and watch Nigerians as they vote him back.

Gej2015.
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by ladys1(f): 10:51am On Mar 28, 2015
Broom vs Umbrella
100% of Nigerian homes have brooms.
20% of Nigerian homes owns umbrellas.
The use of broom is daily while that of umbrella is seasonal. Nigerians cannot do without brooms but umbrella usage is
optional. Broom represent unity and togetherness since one broom
cannot do the job well. Umbrellas are made to be used by one person at a time. It
protects only few no matter its size.
One big broom can guaranteed a clean home.
This Saturday is sanitation, come out with your broom.
Together we can clean these mess.
# BroomRevolution
# togethernigeriacanbeclean

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by Bhella5(m): 10:51am On Mar 28, 2015
tongue
olassy239:
[/quote] grin[quote author=olassy239 post=32089462]
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by lastpage: 10:51am On Mar 28, 2015
ozoigbondu:
What a gentleman.........GEJ till 2019
As a President, does he have a Choice or is he the only one that has some "hiccups" in accreditation?

Maybe he should have scattered the place like some "Agege PDP Thugs" did this morning, right? undecided undecided

I did my own accreditation in less than 30-seconds and majority of people in my Polling Ward did theirs within similar time-frame!

It just appears that the "gods" are actual;y against him!
Even the Trailer carrying his "Bribery Rice" tumbled and threw Rice into the gutter! shocked shocked shocked

Sai / Vote Buhari
...............until Jonathan learns not to use Fake PVC! undecided

Lastpage!
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by ionsman: 10:52am On Mar 28, 2015
Alexchuka:

let's wait and see
Okay sir.
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by otigbagba: 10:52am On Mar 28, 2015
Mogidi:
Meanwhile in Daura Buhari's accreditation went smoothly. When we said Jega colluded with APC some people didn't believe us.

The will of the people can't be truncated.

GEJ's transformation is here to stay.
first ask ur jona who cloned his card. His bent on creating chaos if he loses...Every other card is been read except his nd dat of his wife.let them use incident form...Nigeria is bigger than them.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by okunboy: 10:52am On Mar 28, 2015
Blackgesus:
I swear Lagbaja see u finish b4 he sang 200million mumu. You are more stewpid dan Bingo, the stray dog in my neigborhood
I was reading through all the comments quite suprise the numba of 200millions mumu we get here. Pdp has not hidden thier misgiving on the use of the card reader . They fought it and still fighting it. Wat we are witnessing their is a stage managed scenario. ...call a dog a bad name to hang it. Its very funny drama!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by David0(m): 10:54am On Mar 28, 2015
Every other persons are been accredited successfully in Otuoke, so far, only the president and his wife were not accredited.

Does this mean d president is trying to create a scene?

No matter how gentleman he tries to portray, I don't trust him.

His mother, his aid were both accredited as well.

Jonny I've known u for over 6yrs nw, I knw wat ur capable of.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by Johnnoo(m): 10:55am On Mar 28, 2015
I smell election rigging undecided
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by baralatie(m): 10:55am On Mar 28, 2015
Balkan:
If this had happened to Buhari,
the North would have been on fire
now. Buhari would have ordered his
men to start rioting and killing.
Humility is not being clueless

what a cool headed leader.
GEJ for ever.

You are a blessing to NIGERIA
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by Timzyy(m): 10:56am On Mar 28, 2015
Its funny how people who have no link with nollywood can 'ACT' so perfectly!!!!

Wats more hilarious is the fact that some people cannot see beyond their NOSE...
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by osenidvdg(m): 10:56am On Mar 28, 2015
Why fighting over all this political issues? Well after election all of you will now rest and go back to some of the ur personal issues that demand attention which you have earlier given to the public thieves called politicians. either buahari or jonathan will never add to ur low jamb score or help you in references in ican results,references in school exams.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by Maleyo: 10:57am On Mar 28, 2015
aguiyi:
Nigeriainfo say he has been accredited, your topic says he was not accredited.

Which do we believe pls
Tune ur TV to channels TV, is live. He has not being accredited.
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by Hope1: 10:57am On Mar 28, 2015
President Jonathan and his wife were not successfully accredited despite the usage of four card readers at the polling unit. However other voters were successfully accredited using the same card readers.

You know what, I am suspecting a foul play, someone is playing a hard one so as to give INEC a bad name.

Experts are watching.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by Blackgesus: 10:57am On Mar 28, 2015
okunboy:

I was reading through all the comments quite suprise the numba of 200millions mumu we get here. Pdp has not hidden thier misgiving on the use of the card reader . They fought it and still fighting it. Wat we are witnessing their is a stage managed scenario. ...call a dog a bad name to hang it. Its very funny drama!
obviously, what I saw on channels buttresses ur point bro cos I wonder why the card reader cudnt verify GEJ and his wife bt there aint a hitch while other were doing there's.Evidently I don't prophet to tell me dat sumfins aint jst right

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by sarutobie(m): 10:57am On Mar 28, 2015
one thing I discovered now in my polling unit is, the youths hardly vote..na those grandma and grandpas dey vote..no wonder online polls can be misleading.
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 28, 2015
Maleyo:

Tune ur TV to channels TV, is live. He has not being accredited.

He has been accredited with the fourth card reader
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by appini: 10:58am On Mar 28, 2015
Amaechi refuses to do accreditation and he is calling on Rivers people to do same. so unfortunate!
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 28, 2015
Seaen:
Nonsense. they should wash their hands well. The "calm speech " is the reason they are playing out this obvious script. It won't work. Change is here.

Its very suspicious that it only happened to the President and his wife.

Other people are being accredited in the same polling unit without incidence.
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by adeA1(m): 10:59am On Mar 28, 2015
Sad mood!!!! I jst hope INEC has quickly found one kinda diplomacy to instuct MR president his wife and his Entourages to leave dt pollin Unit ontime to allow for his ppl to exercise their civic rights as they maybe the1 holdin d Netwrk of d area as a result of d security alerts they might put on.

To safe d smooth operation of d INEC machines and to allow Mr presidents' ppl to exercise their rights I believ INEC has to act fast on d advice.

We Nigerians shall get to our victory land very soon.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by paragon40(m): 11:00am On Mar 28, 2015
the president is back at the.polling unit
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by Awoofawo(m): 11:00am On Mar 28, 2015
angry
Have not yet decide who to vote for. But something is bothering me: "Did Bro J during 2011 election voted in Abuja or not? Why then our presido runs away to Otuoke to hide under Mama J and Mama P skirts? Is Bro J trying to Gbagbolize it and believes that being in Otuoke will shield him from public back-lash among his kinmen... Is our presido a complete coward, deceiving armedless massive to stay put where they registrated for the election and bear possible consequences of election violence while he runs away to protect himself ( SELFISH AND SELF CENTRED).....?

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by Rajjah(f): 11:01am On Mar 28, 2015
You dont expct d president to show bad exampl bi been angri. its nt a new tin. d delay is a sign of a LOOSER.

Meanwhile SAI BUHARI till mama piss turn English Prof.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by neowelsh(m): 11:02am On Mar 28, 2015
GEJ, is back for accredictation. n'a wa for dis country
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by davinchi86(m): 11:02am On Mar 28, 2015
my PVC is for u gej all d way
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by oniyarabi(m): 11:02am On Mar 28, 2015
CARD READER WAHALA.
President waited for more than 25 mins.
If the number one citizen of Nigeria was unable to cast his vote, because he was not accredited.
Nigeria's first lady was not accredited.
What will become of an average Nigerian.

The President of Nigeria has urged and in the same Spirit, pls if you were not accredited as a result of card reader failure kindly remain peaceful.

But INEC has questions to answer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! / How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip / Profile Of Nuhu Ribadu, National Security Adviser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.