Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,356 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Happy Birthday To A Great Moderator and writer, Humbledbygrace - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Happy Birthday To A Great Moderator and writer, Humbledbygrace (1458 Views)

A Great Love Story / Happy Birthday To A Great Writer D9ty7 / Happy Birthday To Thronekid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To A Great Moderator and writer, Humbledbygrace by Divepen1(m): 10:28am On Mar 28, 2015
She Is a year older today...
Oh! How can I express my gratitude to God for creating this type of human.
I remember when I got inspiration for the story 'Pawn' through her advice...
Words are not enough to express the immeasurable joy bubbling in my heart as I type this
Humbledbygrace an ex mod of Religion section, mod of foreign affairs(Lol) and mod of our beloved literature section.
Author of
Jewels of Africa
Home At Last
Tears of blessing
Glorious Ruins/ House of commotion
Common, you need to check out her works @

https://www.nairaland.com/humbledbygrace/topics

Hbg, love of the pen
caresser of imagination
speaker of truth
Happy birthday

Times and people cannot fully express
the things you have done
and had let go at your expense,
making some call you dunce

Happy birthday,
I pray that Morwa modi mo( the son of God)
watch over you all the seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks,months, Years, scores, and * coughs* Century of your life... Happy birthday...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To A Great Moderator and writer, Humbledbygrace by olu77(m): 10:29am On Mar 28, 2015
Happy birthday!
Re: Happy Birthday To A Great Moderator and writer, Humbledbygrace by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:37am On Mar 28, 2015
Dive, who's teaching you sotho? I need to know the secret.

Thank you so much, I have time on my hands today, I wasn't able to read pawn love so I'd love to dedicate the day to it.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Great Moderator and writer, Humbledbygrace by kuphid(f): 10:42am On Mar 28, 2015
Happy birthday, more of God's grace to you
Re: Happy Birthday To A Great Moderator and writer, Humbledbygrace by lenmafon: 10:44am On Mar 28, 2015
hapi birthday humblebygrace. i'll find them to read ur works. pls cut the cake below and send my own. one love sister

Re: Happy Birthday To A Great Moderator and writer, Humbledbygrace by Divepen1(m): 10:45am On Mar 28, 2015
HumbledbYGrace:
Dive, who's teaching you sotho? I need to know the secret.

Thank you so much, I have time on my hands today, I wasn't able to read pawn love so I'd love to dedicate the day to it.
Lol..
I learnt it from song...Remember that song I sang the other day
I would have added more but I don't want to risk sending curse to you.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Great Moderator and writer, Humbledbygrace by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:51am On Mar 28, 2015
Happy Birthday HBG
Re: Happy Birthday To A Great Moderator and writer, Humbledbygrace by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 28, 2015
Happy birthday dearie

cheesy cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To A Great Moderator and writer, Humbledbygrace by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:50am On Mar 28, 2015
Divepen1:

Lol..
I learnt it from song...Remember that song I sang the other day
I would have added more but I don't want to risk sending curse to you.
I remember lol, it wouldn't have ben dear.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Great Moderator and writer, Humbledbygrace by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:52am On Mar 28, 2015
Jennimma:
Happy birthday dearie

cheesy cheesy
I am so honoured, our reigning queen, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Great Moderator and writer, Humbledbygrace by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:52am On Mar 28, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
Happy Birthday HBG
Thank you dear
Re: Happy Birthday To A Great Moderator and writer, Humbledbygrace by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
HumbledbYGrace:
Thank you dear

Uwc ma
Re: Happy Birthday To A Great Moderator and writer, Humbledbygrace by D9ty7(m): 12:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
And yet another great Nairalander is +1 today. Yesterday, it was about two great writers, today is all about a more greater writer.
Long life and prosperities ma'am, you will live to see many more years on earth, say 120. God will make you bigger. Amen
Re: Happy Birthday To A Great Moderator and writer, Humbledbygrace by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
Happy Birthday HBG
Re: Happy Birthday To A Great Moderator and writer, Humbledbygrace by daveP(m): 1:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
The master/Lady smiley of the God..Villa adds a year today.

Happy Birthday to you HumbledByGrace

(sits at the bottom of a mango tree, rest chin on hand) to dey wish Hbd this month don taya me.

HBG, cheers. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Great Moderator and writer, Humbledbygrace by amiebeauty(f): 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hbd...God's blessings continually
Re: Happy Birthday To A Great Moderator and writer, Humbledbygrace by Calmdove(f): 3:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
Happy birthday humblebygrace LLNP Hip! Hip! Hurray!
Re: Happy Birthday To A Great Moderator and writer, Humbledbygrace by Redmosquito(m): 9:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
Happy birthday HBG
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To A Great Moderator and writer, Humbledbygrace by vonn(f): 12:04am On Mar 29, 2015
Happy Birthday HumbledbYGrace

Great success in life is my wish to you
Re: Happy Birthday To A Great Moderator and writer, Humbledbygrace by timpaker(m): 8:33am On Mar 29, 2015
Happy Birthday Madam.... Wishing you many more fruitful years ahead.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Great Moderator and writer, Humbledbygrace by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
Thank you all, had a blast yesterday.

Thanks Dive for this, keep up the good work

(1) (Reply)

Fever Magic (short Story) / Sin City / ROMANCE NOVEL:Rise Of The Blue Phoenix (Chronicles of The Girl Who Went Viral 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.