Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,211 members, 7,836,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Nairaland Farmers Contact Details - Agriculture (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Nairaland Farmers Contact Details (445598 Views)

Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide / Help: Citrus Farmers Contact In Benue State and /or Adamawa / Nairaland Farmers, Please HELP Save My Tomotoes!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by Adeniyimi: 6:42pm On Mar 12, 2016
Jessam:

Jessam cattle ranch & farm is interested in some of your products please supply price list.

PRICE LIST FOR OUR AVAILABLE PRODUCTS:

Methionine 99% feed grade #55,000
Lysine #14,000

Adeney Agro..........
Please let us know if which one you may need by booking with us +1-647-796-1593, 08058286101 or email me.... adeniyikush@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by bukaeno1: 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2016
FOR YOUR AGRIC-PROJECTS,AGRO-PROCESSING,FOOD PROCESSING LIKE HIGH QUALITY CASSAVA FLOUR(HQCF),STARCH,CASSAVA CHIPS,QUALITY GARRI AND ODOURLESS FUFU WHICH U CAN COOK IN LESS THAN 5MINS, SUPPLY OF GOOD VARIETY OF CASSAVA STEM. WE HAVE ABOUT 71 ACRES OF FARM LAND WITH ITS CofO AND ANOTHER 5000 ACRES OF LAND FOR SALE AT AFFORDABLE PRICE. CONTACT US AT HIS GRACE AGRICBUSINESS LTD ON 07015627762 EMAIL- hisgraceagribusinessltd@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by francos01(m): 6:29am On Mar 13, 2016
my name is Adejumobi Francis, email. adejumobifrancis@gmail.com. I stay in Ibadan. Area of specialization- crop production and poultry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by matidon(m): 10:59am On Mar 13, 2016
We are now in the season of raw cashew nuts, should you need an export contract to supply raw cashew nuts to overseas buyer, kindly reach us on +2347033007029
Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by gboisgroups(m): 5:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
Gbois farm is at it again, what are you waiting for!!. get all you need about farm product at Gbois farm. things we produce at Gbois farm.
‪#‎yam‬
‪#‎cocoa‬
‪#‎palmkerneloil‬
‪#‎palmkernelshell‬
‪#‎palmkernelseed‬
‪#‎plamkernelnut‬
‪#‎PKC‬
‪#‎livestock‬
‪#‎poultrybirds‬ etc.
contact us @
e-mail: gboisgroups@gmail.com
tel: 07014637894, 08071638140

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by YungJo207(m): 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
trusted:

What is ur location?

Contact me Mr let talk business
Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by shinehills: 9:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
jamp:
farmers please update ur details
kanimopeters79@gmail.com Uyo,Akwa Ibom State. Watermelon, Pawpaw, cassava 07033136273
Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by Dunie: 1:04am On Mar 15, 2016
Hi everyone,

Thank you for setting up this wonderful thread.

My name is Dunni; and I am part of the team at Afrimash - an online platform to connect farmers and help them sell their products.

The goal at Afrimash is to connect Nigeria's Agrocommunity and provide easy access to all kinds of resources that we need.

Benefits
- Get updates on agric in Nigeria, including grants and funds
- Set up your own online shop easily and free
- Create a profile for people to know what you have to offer and discover your products and services
- Follow and connect with people and groups relevant to your agribusiness.

Visit the site @
http://afrimash.com
Email - support@afrimash.com
Phone - 08169477565

Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by atikuman(m): 6:40am On Mar 16, 2016
Good morn farmers...I am to search for information ...I want to invest into ram rearing before sallah..I talked to some people and I have told to go eastern part of illorin ...however is pls if u are into this business ...lemme know so we can work together...08244963125...call me.. If u have read this
Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by adenozie(m): 8:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
Hello good people .please i is there any snail and grass cutter farmer in the house. i am a supplier and needs farmers that can give me regular suppliers.
Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by matidon(m): 7:54am On Mar 17, 2016
Please any body that have access to raw cashew nuts farmers should contact asap. We want to buy directly from the farmers because middle men and warehouse Owners price is too too high.
Reach me if you have any information.
07033007029, matidon2009@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by Jessam: 3:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
Slow and steady Jessam will grow to be a strong brand in food industry. Let me use this opportunity to introduce you to Jessam Cattle Ranch and Farm. We are based in Enugu. Please enjoy photos our farm. We rear livestock including Cattle, pigs, goats, poultry, ducks. We also process palm oil too. Feel free to place your orders 08032455430 or 09099020582.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK0UqV1rQQg

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by farmerbusiness: 5:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
Hello everyone am here to contribute to the trend going on in Africa/Nigeria the area of Agribusiness

GREENHOUSE - Greenhouses are framed structures covered with transparent or translucent material large enough to grow crops under partial or fully controlled environmental conditions to get optimum growth and productivity
A greenhouse (also called a glasshouse,) is a structure with walls and roof made chiefly of transparent material, such as glass, plastic film in which plants requiring regulated climatic conditions are grown but in tropical climate like Nigeria you use artificial blind regulator no need of expensive heaters and timer. A greenhouse farm can be located anywhere from backyard garden to middle of the desert or in an urban metropolitan city.
The greenhouse farm is a self-contained, self-powered operation that allows for the structure itself to be built just about anywhere.
Greenhouse Technology is the technique of providing favourable environment condition to the plants. It is rather used to protect the plants from the adverse climatic conditions such as wind, cold, excessive radiation, extreme temperature, insects and diseases.
The Dutch greenhouse industry is probably the most advanced in the world, there is no single type of greenhouse, which can be constituted as the best. Africans or Nigerians don’t have to bother of going into any giant project.
My aim/objective is to help any aspiring entrepreneur to set up Small /Medium scale Irrigation farming or Greenhouse Horticulture with 70%local local materials that is readily available. There are millions to be made every week! with Greenhouse/Irrigation technology .
I am here to assist entrepreneur who want to diversify or unemployed graduate(s) start their own Agribusiness.

See my SME Irrigation system I designed & fabricated for small/medium scale, this system can be use to setup Irrigation farming on a 1-2 plots of land. Start small and grow big.
Plant and harvest tomatoes, cucumber, strawberry, lettuce, carrots, bell pepper etc all year round.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by flexty(m): 9:55pm On Mar 17, 2016
Bolou Kleen Services (BKS)
PKN for sale in Benin/Warri
Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by Irore: 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
Interest: Plantain & Cassava
Email:abatiham@yahoo.com
GSM: 08027478012
Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by olaide2k6: 8:36am On Mar 21, 2016
Pkn needed urgently, delivery to lagos @ 95k per ton. Call or Whatsapp 07038764240 (serious seller only)
Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by mioranyan(m): 3:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
‘Agrophilia’ is an organization made up of a group of young agricultural enthusiast that provides agricultural tour and volunteering services. We hope to bring to light the importance of agriculture, encourage young people to go into agriculture and educate people on various potentials obtainable from the agricultural industry. We showcase farmers and farms; organize tour for schools, churches and other organizations.

We are currently promoting Agro-tourism and Agro-volunteering in Africa, showcasing farms and encouraging the love and diversification to agriculture. We package tour services and our primary focus is Agro-tourism/volunteering. We are looking to partner with farm owners by providing a tour service for their farm, this partnership would benefit farm owners by; promoting their farm and products, providing a wider coverage and increasing their customer base, farm owners would earn additional source of income from our tourism packages as we shall reach a memorandum of understanding on mode of operation and responsibility. We basically match volunteers, eco-friendly and agricultural tour seekers with farms.

Do you own a farm and willing to partake in this oppurtunity? kindly contact us on agrophilia2016@gmail.com or call 09052096037 whatsapp: 08120868880
Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by DrAudrey: 11:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
Audrey Okafor is a veterinarian with Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM, Nig.) degree from the Veterinary School of University of Nigeria, Nsukka. She is a member of National Veterinary Medical Association (NVMA), formally starting her career about six years ago in poultry (livestock) production and management.
Dr. Audrey Okafor values the vital role of livestock sector of Agriculture to the socio-economic growth and development of the nation's economy hence her interest in contributing to the development of the poultry industry in Nigeria.
As a visionary Audrey Okafor is not afraid to bring forth completion of the vision. Believer in Sir Isaac Newton's quote "If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants", an idea which propelled her to great heights because no man is an island hence credit to God Almighty for the giants met so far.
Dr. Audrey Okafor with exceptional interpersonal skills, confidence and poise, facilitates goal accomplishments as seen in her strategic focus on helping poultry farmers/marketers build and sustain successful, integrated digital marketing programs and indispensable part of effective marketing of livestock farm produce.
Dr. Audrey is the CEO of Maestroville Farms
Mobile Phone: 08181955946
Email: maestrofarms@gmail.com
Specialization: Poultry Farm Consultancy (from site survey, epidemiological survey, farm set up and the likes, farm visits, related professional farm advice), farm design, installation of farm equipment and sales of farm input, equipment and produce.
Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by yetdam4ril: 8:33am On Mar 22, 2016
Pls are there no farmers in Abeokuta, I will like to be a student under you.....
Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by mrinsurer: 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
What is your contact details and how much will it cost to build green house a plot of land?

farmerbusiness:

Hello everyone am here to contribute to the trend going on in Africa/Nigeria the area of Agribusiness

GREENHOUSE - Greenhouses are framed structures covered with transparent or translucent material large enough to grow crops under partial or fully controlled environmental conditions to get optimum growth and productivity
A greenhouse (also called a glasshouse,) is a structure with walls and roof made chiefly of transparent material, such as glass, plastic film in which plants requiring regulated climatic conditions are grown but in tropical climate like Nigeria you use artificial blind regulator no need of expensive heaters and timer. A greenhouse farm can be located anywhere from backyard garden to middle of the desert or in an urban metropolitan city.
The greenhouse farm is a self-contained, self-powered operation that allows for the structure itself to be built just about anywhere.
Greenhouse Technology is the technique of providing favourable environment condition to the plants. It is rather used to protect the plants from the adverse climatic conditions such as wind, cold, excessive radiation, extreme temperature, insects and diseases.
The Dutch greenhouse industry is probably the most advanced in the world, there is no single type of greenhouse, which can be constituted as the best. Africans or Nigerians don’t have to bother of going into any giant project.
My aim/objective is to help any aspiring entrepreneur to set up Small /Medium scale Irrigation farming or Greenhouse Horticulture with 70%local local materials that is readily available. There are millions to be made every week! with Greenhouse/Irrigation technology .
I am here to assist entrepreneur who want to diversify or unemployed graduate(s) start their own Agribusiness.

See my SME Irrigation system I designed & fabricated for small/medium scale, this system can be use to setup Irrigation farming on a 1-2 plots of land. Start small and grow big.
Plant and harvest tomatoes, cucumber, strawberry, lettuce, carrots, bell pepper etc all year round.

Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by gboisgroups(m): 9:26am On Mar 24, 2016
Good morning friends and family, old and young, boys and girls, daddy and mummy, aunt and uncle, brothers and sisters.
shop for your Easter farm product at gbois farm. get your live chicken, turkey, goat ram e.t.c. happy 2016 Easter. more blessing.
tel: 07014637894

Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by nanaposh29: 2:13pm On Mar 24, 2016
[b][/b] please, are there no farmers around Onitsha, Asaba environs? Please can you kindly drop your contacts?
Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by jayvic01: 4:42pm On Mar 24, 2016
Hi Everyone,

Considering at the issue of Agro demand and supply, I have decided to put up a dedicated classified site for Agricultural products and services.
www.kobofarm.com
I feel it will be best to put things through to Agroexperts in the house.
please feel free to register and post adverts there.
If you can give critical feedbacks (What categories to add,expand,remove..etc) on the website, It will be well appreciated.
Have a great Easter everyone.

Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by BelloAbdulahi(m): 6:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
Weldone here. Infact I like this thread. Im bello by name. An ND graduate in agric tech. Live in Ibadan. 07036768017 bello.adetunji@gmail.com . Please I need placement for my IT anywhere in Nigeria SouthWest. Where I can get experience, work, accomodation and attractive pay as well. Please help. If outside Southwest self. Accomodation is the main issue.
Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by divineappo(m): 7:38am On Mar 28, 2016
jayvic01:
Hi Everyone,

Considering at the issue of Agro demand and supply, I have decided to put up a dedicated classified site for Agricultural products and services.
www.kobofarm.com
I feel it will be best to put things through to Agroexperts in the house.
please feel free to register and post adverts there.
If you can give critical feedbacks (What categories to add,expand,remove..etc) on the website, It will be well appreciated.
Have a great Easter everyone.
send me a pm, i got some ideas

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by peacenice(m): 10:22am On Mar 28, 2016
Sanni Arif
Oladapoas@gmail.com
08088109046 (whatapp)
Lifestock/cropfarming
Lagos-Agbowa
Pls let's hook of for better yield
Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by divineappo(m): 12:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
peacenice:
Sanni Arif Oladapoas@gmail.com 08088109046 (whatapp) Lifestock/cropfarming Lagos-Agbowa Pls let's hook of for better yield
which crop do u farm?
Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by wasik: 10:20am On Mar 31, 2016
For your pure natural honey, and cassava in large quantities at lagos and Oyo call me

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (183) (Reply)

Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here / Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) / Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.