Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,848 members, 7,824,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Help: Citrus Farmers Contact In Benue State and /or Adamawa - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Help: Citrus Farmers Contact In Benue State and /or Adamawa (3869 Views)

I'm Buying Maize Directly From Farmers, Contact Me. / Badagry Farmers Dance While Hanging On Bamboo Stick (Photos, Video) / Photos Of Harvested Giant Size Cucumbers By YEN President, Benue State Chapter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Citrus Farmers Contact In Benue State and /or Adamawa by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 27, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]Please house I need the contact of any established fruit farmer or fruit tree nursery owner in Benue and Adamawa States .This is to make my Agric tour easier later this year. I also seek to go and see what variety of mango ,avocado, and other fruit tree cultivers they stock.

Also wanted for purchase
Dwarf Pawpaw seeds
Indeterminate tomato seeds
Exotic Mango seedlings for parent stock
Avocado seedlings for parent stock
Apple seedlings for parent stock

Drop your contact I will contact you.or call we +whatsapp
[b][/b]There is a good reward

Yours Happy brother.
Re: Help: Citrus Farmers Contact In Benue State and /or Adamawa by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 27, 2016
Still searching
Re: Help: Citrus Farmers Contact In Benue State and /or Adamawa by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
Still waiting
Re: Help: Citrus Farmers Contact In Benue State and /or Adamawa by terzurum5(m): 1:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
happybrother:
[/color]Please house I need the contact of any established fruit farmer or fruit tree nursery owner in Benue and Adamawa States .This is to make my Agric tour easier later this year. I also seek to go and see what variety of mango ,avocado, and other fruit tree cultivers they stock.

Also wanted for purchase
Dwarf Pawpaw seeds

There is a good reward

Yours Happy brother
How much will you pay?
Re: Help: Citrus Farmers Contact In Benue State and /or Adamawa by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
terzurum5:

How much will you pay?
On the products I listed ,You say your price, but on the contacts I request I will not pay money but I will reward in kind. Help if you can.
Re: Help: Citrus Farmers Contact In Benue State and /or Adamawa by DatBenueBoi(m): 11:35am On Jan 30, 2016
happybrother:
[color=#006600][/color]Please house I need the contact of any established fruit farmer or fruit tree nursery owner in Benue and Adamawa States .This is to make my Agric tour easier later this year. I also seek to go and see what variety of mango ,avocado, and other fruit tree cultivers they stock.

Also wanted for purchase
Dwarf Pawpaw seeds

[b][/b]There is a good reward

Yours Happy brother.
Where and where in Benue would you like to visit?.
What and what will you like to see?.
As for the seedlings you talked about you can get them from University Of Agriculture here in Makurdi.
Re: Help: Citrus Farmers Contact In Benue State and /or Adamawa by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 07, 2016
DatBenueBoi:

Where and where in Benue would you like to visit?.
What and what will you like to see?.
As for the seedlings you talked about you can get them from University Of Agriculture here in Makurdi.
I will Like to visit the orange planting areas, a fruit-tree nursery ,Agric Shops and the University of Makurdi.
Re: Help: Citrus Farmers Contact In Benue State and /or Adamawa by DatBenueBoi(m): 11:13am On Feb 25, 2016
happybrother:

I will Like to visit the orange planting areas, a fruit-tree nursery ,Agric Shops and the University of Makurdi.

That wont be an issue.I graduated from dat sch u r refering to.Would be glad to be at ur service,feel free to holla me on 08037089456 or 08057547065.
Re: Help: Citrus Farmers Contact In Benue State and /or Adamawa by Ori12: 11:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
I will show you all you need in those two states ,I am a commodities broker there, so don't worry
contact me urgently on 07058707033, whatsapp :08105662667
Re: Help: Citrus Farmers Contact In Benue State and /or Adamawa by atolagbeolaleka: 9:19am On Apr 18, 2017
Pls were cn I get pig feed to buy in
benue,pkc,Soya meal. etc..
Re: Help: Citrus Farmers Contact In Benue State and /or Adamawa by Kjvshirts(m): 1:48am On Aug 28, 2018
Name : lucky john
Email : johnm258456@gmail.com
Specialization : groundnut and bambara nut
Phone Number : 09031595399
Re: Help: Citrus Farmers Contact In Benue State and /or Adamawa by tardhegh: 3:45pm On Mar 04, 2020
I have 6 weeks old broilers for sale in Ibadan. Average weight is 2kg.
Interested buyer cam reach me on 07065948712 or 07089007650

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Poultry Grower Mash Formulation Urgently For My Birds Using; / Learn How To Raise Healthier Broilers Using The Herbal Programme / Do Agric It Pays... Let Our Team Help You Setup Your Plantain Farm*pics*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.