Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Nairaland Farmers Contact Details - Agriculture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Nairaland Farmers Contact Details (443837 Views)

Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide / Help: Citrus Farmers Contact In Benue State and /or Adamawa / Nairaland Farmers, Please HELP Save My Tomotoes!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by suigeneris2(f): 9:28am On Aug 23, 2015
For your baked catfish. Call 08037503954, 08135448517. We sell whole sale and we send to any part of d country
Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by bosunogede: 11:44am On Aug 23, 2015
bosun ogunshina commercial broiler farmer 08030937249
Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by butchery(m): 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
I thought you might find this LinkedIn profile interesting:You need experience personal in supermarket,Meat processing shop,butchery,sausages factory,contact samuel nigeria Business development,meat processing(butchery)consultant at nigeria meat &food industry 14years experience. have worked with utc nigeria plc@creek road apapa,managed shoprite meat market zambeef lagos,ikorodu meat processing factory,ever fresh foods ltd lekki,master butcher plc @ghana,have trained many companies,individual on meat processing,sausages,burgers,develop&set up meat factory in kaduna,Abuja,lagos,calabah and he sell bakery,meat shop,butchery,catering,fast food,laundry equipment,burger disc(nylon),sausages cassing tel.+2348020685390 email smoronfade@yahoo.com
Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by wakabout(m): 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
Any snail farmer in ikorodu, kindly drop your details. Also if u are into turkey farming, pls lets talk. My number is 08033089387. Thamks

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by whiterat(m): 11:48pm On Aug 25, 2015
White Rat, Albino Rat or Laboratory Rat for Sale (Use for experiments)...For students in Medical Laboratory Science, Medicine, Health Science, Biochemistry, Nursing, Food science, Micro-Biology, biomedical, Anatomy, Biology, Medical radiography, animal science, zoology, psychology, research institutes, pharmaceutical companies, nutritionist and pharmacist etc....To be deliver to any part of the country. Contact us on +2347035175273 or 09025152994, facebook.com/white.albino.labrat and sirpee208@hotmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by rotybarry: 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
Those interested in Consultation or MUSHROOM PRODUCTION or even training can contact me on 08126678769 at any time. the business requires low capital and the skill is easy and the BENEFIT of mushroom consumption is enormous and the demand is currently on a rapid increase especially with recent increase in Knowledge of the Medical and Nutritional benefits of Mushroom.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by HenryBangs(m): 7:20am On Aug 27, 2015
pannanhenry@gmail.com 08107937319. am specially interested in apple
Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by crossblane1(m): 11:32am On Aug 27, 2015
Ololanla1:
Saisons Agro-resources.

We organically grow Fluted pumpkin (Ugwu). Leaves and seeds are readily available.

sesan.oladapo@saisonsagro.com
ololanla1@gmail.com

+2348028849735
hello.
Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by egbochuk: 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
Live Broilers for bulk sale.

Churem Farms Limited
Poka, Epe
Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by macdot(m): 8:33am On Aug 29, 2015
If in need of life or dressed broilers in Abuja, you can contact Goshen Farms And Integrated Services Ltd. Delivery can be made for large stocks. 08026583364
goshenfints.ltd@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by VickyHills(f): 10:52am On Aug 30, 2015
I need someone that would supply me EGGS in large quantity. I want to be a distributor. I'd like to go into the business. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by deborahtoks: 8:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
leosnr:
I am Leo, a Ghanaian based in Lagos Nigeria.I am Consultant Agriculturist in the following area :

Piggery,
Poultry,
Fish Farming,
Snail Farming
Grass Cutter

You can reach me via the following mobile no: 08083777403,08054485777.

Email: leodadsonsnr@gmail.com

PORKIES ANIMAL FARM/PIGGERY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED PIG (FARM, PIGGERY) EXPERT/MANAGER IN LAGOS/EPE WE NEED YOU TO HAVE EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE IN PIGS YOU WILL NEED TO KNOW ABOUT PIGS BREEDING, VACCINATION, BIRTHING AND MUCH MORE, YOU MUST KNOW HOW TO GIVE THE PIGS INJECTION AND DE-WORM THEM AND KNOW HOW LOOK AFTER MOST THE PIGS MEDICAL HEALTH.

IF YOUR INTERESTED OR WANT MORE INFO PLEASE EMAIL ME ON deborah.toks@gmail.com or add me on bbm 566CE1BE
Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by deborahtoks: 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
martyns200:
Adekunle Martins

Area of Specialization: piggery
Also into crops: maize and cassava
Martyns2004@yahoo.co.uk
Good evening,

PORKIES ANIMAL FARM/PIGGERY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED PIG (FARM, PIGGERY) EXPERT/MANAGER IN LAGOS/EPE WE NEED YOU TO HAVE EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE IN PIGS YOU WILL NEED TO KNOW ABOUT PIGS BREEDING, VACCINATION, BIRTHING AND MUCH MORE, YOU MUST KNOW HOW TO GIVE THE PIGS INJECTION AND DE-WORM THEM AND KNOW HOW LOOK AFTER MOST THE PIGS MEDICAL HEALTH.

IF YOUR INTERESTED OR WANT MORE INFO PLEASE EMAIL ME ON deborah.toks@gmail.com or add me on bbm 566CE1BE
Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by deborahtoks: 9:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
TheUnbeatable:

You send me your questions. I am not suppose to email you but you email me. Pls let's do things in order. Thanks.

Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by deborahtoks: 12:17am On Aug 31, 2015
WalesWonder811:
Wale Azeez
babawaleazeez@gmail.com
Poultry, piggery, fisheries and ruminants and feed mill and day-old chicks merchandising.

Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by TheUnbeatable(m): 12:28am On Aug 31, 2015
@ deborahtoks:

I think you need to look at your phone well before you reply people.

You opened a thread that you have pigs to sell, put your email and bbm and I sent you an email about buying what you have for sale.

So why come up here in a dissimilar thread to address me about applying for job?

Please, take time to relax and identify people before replying them to avoid future occurrence because it may be very costly.

God bless your hustle.

Sincerely,
Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by deborahtoks: 12:55am On Aug 31, 2015
leosnr:
PIG

GENERAL PIG MANAGEMENT.

The term management include the provision of adequate housing, feeding and care for pregnant souls, gilts, piglets, growers and fattening herd.
Good management of the breeding herd is vital importance sit this stage of growth, those required for nce it offers most reward for good management. Piglet are reared together until they attain 55kg and above life weight. At this stage of growth, those required for breeding herd are separated from the rest using various criteria for selection such as no of functional teats, lack of obesity, good temperament and absence of abnormalities .The onset of sexual excitement in the sows of glits should be closely observed. This is known as the heat period of oestrus only at this time the sow produce ripe ova .She is ready to accept the bear during this period which last for 72 hours depending on the breed of pigs.
I have book on Foreign practical pig production and the pig farmers veterinarian book.

Contact Leodadson : , email: leodadsonsnr@gmail.com Tel :08083777403

Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by butchery(m): 2:10pm On Aug 31, 2015
My 14years of commitment to the meat &food industries
I have worked with united training company(utc)nigeria plc@creek road apapa,managed@shoprite meat market zambeef v.i lekki lagos,lagos government abattior agege/ikorodu meat processing factory,Everfresh foods ltd lekki,meat market ceddi plaza abuja,kaduna farms dogondowa road kd&master butcher accra ghana,have trained many industries staffs,companies,individual on meat,chicken,pork,lamb,goat,bacon,sausages,burger processing,meat production plan,develop business&hv set up many meat factory and I have assist many companies getting good bakery,meat processing,catering butchery,fast food,laundry equipment,and meat packaging materials e.g crystal spice beef,pork,chicken,burger spices/disc(nylon),sausages cassing,vomol pack,vaccum nylon,best meat suppliers
Tel+2348020685390 whatassp
email: smoronfade@yahoo.com
Lagos nigeria bbm 2BBF4A6B
Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by samaabglobal: 2:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
Samaab Global Group we are a firm dedicated to the exportation, supply and distribution of high quality local food contents processed and packaged in a highly hygienic and clean environment. The company was registered in 1997 and incorporated under the companies and allied decree of 1990. Products on offer includes but not limited to:
• Ofada rice
• Cassava flour and Yam flour
• Hibiscus flour and Fufu flour
• Beans flour and Plantain flour
• Mellon(egusi) and grounded pepper
• Potato, Mellon seed, Etima seed (ogbono)
• Palm oil
• Genuine honey
• Smoked fish,Snail
• Palm kernel shell, shrimps etc

contact address 32/33 moreta plaza olorunfemi bus stop egan along lasu road igando lagos state
phone number: 08023058939,018716129
email samaabglobal@gmail.com,info@samaabbusinessventures.com

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by mickel2223(m): 9:50am On Sep 01, 2015
POULTRY for Rent

I have a Poultry Facility that can House 5000 Adult Birds, a brooding House for 1500 Chicks, an Office, staff quarter, Water and a store House for Two(2) Year for more info call me @ 08159953900
Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by sirgeesnow3387(m): 6:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
Do you have an Agro-Allied product and you really don't know how to dispose it to your FINAL CONSUMERS, why not contact the info listed below for proper DISTRIBUTION and MARKETING of your wonderful product......

Company Name: Sirgeesnow Concept

Nature of Biz: Marketing and Distribution of all kinds of Agro-Allied products nation wide.

Phone number: 07031203387

Whatsapp number: 07084840120

Email: sirgeesnowconcept@gmail. com

Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by X3operator: 11:21am On Sep 02, 2015
[b][/b] Email:Morisbryan1@gmail.com

Area :Poultry farming (Broilers) for sale *heavy weighted broilers for sale* both large and small quantity.

Phone number/whatsapp:07031261573
Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by BANNKER: 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
fisayo.funsho@yahoo.com
area: poutry(layers) and turkey
location osogbo
Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by chufav(m): 10:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by ekehjoe(m): 11:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
I am a young graduate who wants to invest in Agriculture. I have a capital to start with but need someone into agricultural business for guidance. Pls anyone with useful info should contact me on: 08035927640. ekehjosephkennedy2@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by Rzq4: 3:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ayoade ajibola poultry and livestock farmer ( chicken, turkey, sheep and goat)...08038479525
Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by ITL: 3:00am On Sep 05, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (183) (Reply)

Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here / Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) / Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.