Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,461 members, 7,861,331 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:58 AM

Covenant? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Covenant? (683 Views)

Poll: Are Covenants still relevant after Jesus Died for us?

Yes: 33% (1 vote)
No: 33% (1 vote)
Am not sure: 33% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

What Seem To Be The Difference Between The Old And New Covenant? / Redeem - Covenant Partners / Oyedepo's Covenant Day Of Vengeance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covenant? by earTHMama: 6:07pm On Jan 21, 2009
I read somewhere that Tim Rusert(RIP) made a covenant with God that If He gives him a son, he will be in church everyday to thank and praise Him. And God later gave him a son(Luke) and for the rest of Tim's life, stops by a local catholic church to pray and thank God every morning. How real are covenants?. Are these covenants supported in the new testament because all i remember about them were in the old testament.

What of the blood type human to human covenant? Do you believe in their efficacy especially for those that tries to breach the conditions of the covenant?
Re: Covenant? by earTHMama: 5:57pm On Jan 22, 2009
None of you have made a covenant with God?
Re: Covenant? by noetic(m): 7:05pm On Jan 22, 2009
convenants are relevant for and in all ages. . . , they are the products of a relationship with God.
Re: Covenant? by earTHMama: 8:24pm On Jan 22, 2009
how are you so sure they work?
Re: Covenant? by ow11(m): 8:34pm On Jan 22, 2009
earTHMama:

None of you have made a covenant with God?

Yes! I do not think it's necessary.
Re: Covenant? by AloyEmeka9: 1:27am On Jan 23, 2009
Covenant dey work well well but the problem is keepingg the end of your bargain. I've done it before and it worked.
Re: Covenant? by earTHMama: 11:00pm On Jan 25, 2009
Covenant dey work well well but the problem is keepingg the end of your bargain. I've done it before and it worked.
How did you do it?

(1) (Reply)

Absolutely Amazing! / Who Is Your Greatest Preacher In Nigeria? / Do Christains Marry Muslims Without No Problems In Future?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.