Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

I Pledge To Nigeria My Country. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Pledge To Nigeria My Country. (417 Views)

I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari / Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election / Middle-belt Group Dump Buhari And Pledge Their Support To Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Pledge To Nigeria My Country. by Hawlahscho(m): 11:32am On Mar 28, 2015
I pledge to Nigeria my country
to be faithful, loyal and honest
to serve Nigeria with all my strength
to defend her unity
and uphold her honor and glory
so help me God. Amen.

***My Conclusion***
Buhari is getting my thumbprint, either you, others parties, devil, my pastors, any babalawo, alfas, alhajis, my parents and my friends like it or not. I'v decided to change either positive or negative, the current president should av finished all he has to do within 6years if truly he wants to do sometimes and allow someone else to continue, I voted for him back then and he disappointed, let's see if this Buhari will disappoint too or not.
Am not into politics yet...

SAI BUHARI

hit like if you av same decision like me and share if not.

PEACE.
Re: I Pledge To Nigeria My Country. by ojun50(m): 11:42am On Mar 28, 2015
You are on your own because yr family jst disowned u. GEJ till 2019
Re: I Pledge To Nigeria My Country. by Hawlahscho(m): 11:46am On Mar 28, 2015
ojun50:
You are on your own because yr family jst disowned u. GEJ till 2019

My family?
disowned me?
Explain better or keep quiet.

Let those who have brain, think.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Elections In Progress - Video / Osun Governor Rauf Aregbesola And Wife Sherifat Getting Accredited / The True Change.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.