Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

NEW - Angelica Zambrano 4th Experience Of Heaven & Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / NEW - Angelica Zambrano 4th Experience Of Heaven & Hell (3020 Views)

Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven / Revelation Of Heaven And Hell By Andrew Remilekun / True Life Story Of Angelica Zambrano's 2nd Experience In Heaven And Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEW - Angelica Zambrano 4th Experience Of Heaven & Hell by Christiscoming: 1:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
This is the 4th Experience of Heaven and Hell that the Lord gave to Angelica Zambrano. She was shown the state of the church, Heavenly creatures, the spiritual warfare against believers, the importance of testifying, God’s saving love and that the Lord is coming very soon for a prepared church.

Angelica testifies: … God bless you all my brothers and sisters. It is a huge blessing to be here, to greet you and to bless your lives through this testimony, which God has used to speak to me. He didn’t make it just for me but he made it to bless your life as well so we will be able to persevere in God’s will together.

THE 4TH EXPERIENCE

I will tell you part of the fourth experience that the Lord let me have. It was something very significant which has impacted my life as the other three previous experiences. This one has been the last one that the Lord has given to me. I am very happy and grateful to God because of this revelation. I also know that it is a huge responsibility that God has given to me because one day I will give account to him and my desire is that this message reaches your heart so you will be able to draw near with Him every day. Do not faint, do not look back either because God has called us to be saved but not to be condemned.

When God let me have the fourth experience it was something tremendous because I never thought that I was going to have a fourth experience. A sister in the Lord was praying with me when suddenly God asked her to pray for me because He was going to show me something. It was supernatural because the presence of God descended in that place and when we were praying the Holy Spirit manifested himself in a very special way so that I could see God’s presence moving into that place. His shinning light descended. When I was praying God filled me so much that I heard His voice saying that He was going to give me one more experience, in which He was going to show me something special that God’s people had to know, and immediately He took me out of my body. My spirit came out and when it happened He took me to a place.

THE STATE OF MY CHURCH

I found that place so beautiful and it had thousands of jars but it also had one thing that was difficult for me to understand, and I said: Lord, “Why do these jars look like that”? As some were upright and the others were upside down.

I noticed that some had very little oil and they were getting old. The other jars, the upright ones were very pretty and the oil that those jars had was overflowing and they were shinning like gold. I asked Him: Lord, why are these jars different? And He said to me:“Daughter, this is the state of my people”.

I looked up and there was a note that said “The State of My Church” written on it; and I realised that those jars all belonged to brothers and sisters in the Lord because we all are part of the Christ’s body, we are a family in the Lord and that’s why I want to tell you from God’s side, that you must be concerned about taking care of your jar because we have to look after our spiritual life.

We can dress well, we can speak well, we might have a well known ministry or not; we can have God’s calling and He is able to use us because the gifts are irrevocable, but we have to understand something and to have it very clear, it’s that the soul is something very valuable and salvation is individual. We must fight for our salvation. (Phil 2,12-16)

There are many jars, which are very old because people have forgotten to renew that oil. People are not concerned about seeking the presence of God anymore. They think that fasting is just about spending time but the real fasting is to look for God’s presence, and to subdue the flesh because Jesus said that “the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.” (Matt 26,41)

The flesh doesn’t like to keep vigilant. Flesh doesn’t like praying nor fasting, but get up in the name of Jesus and this is the time for you to start to seek the presence of the Lord so that your jar will be restored because if it’s not restored, nor renewed or without new oil you will be condemned.

Let’s remember that the Bible talks about five foolish virgins (Matt 25,1-13). They did not take care of their lamps, nor were they concerned about having their lamps filled. When the bridegroom took the five wise virgins with him, the foolish virgins realized that it was too late for them.

Brethren, do not wait until the same situation happens to you. Do not wait because God is giving us an opportunity and I believe that you have to get up through these words. This is not with the purpose of bringing you down or for you to say, “It’s all over for me”. No brethren, this message is for you to get up in the name of Jesus and persevere because God has even more gifts for you!

Matt 25,1-13: “Then the kingdom of heaven shall be likened to ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. Now five of them were wise, and five were foolish. Those who were foolish took their lamps and took no oil with them,but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. But while the bridegroom was delayed, they all slumbered and slept. And at midnight a cry was heard: ‘Behold, the bridegroom is coming; go out to meet him!’ Then all those virgins arose and trimmed their lamps. And the foolish said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.’ But the wise answered, saying, ‘No, lest there should not be enough for us and you; but go rather to those who sell, and buy for yourselves.’

And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding; and the door was shut. Afterward the other virgins came also, saying, ‘Lord, Lord, open to us!’ But he answered and said, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, I do not know you.’ “Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour in which the Son of Man is coming.”

HEAVENLY CREATURES

Then, the Lord moved me out from that place to another one and I was very content, I was feeling happy while I was walking with the Lord, because He was showing me lots of things about the current state of His Church.

Then, He said to me: “Daughter, now look at this”. I saw marvellous horses and every horse was so attractive, big and white, with long tails. What can I say, every horse had a golden plaque on them and they looked lovely. I was truly amazed. I have never seen horses like them. They were many of them and the Lord told me that every horse has an owner and they belong to us, to His Church. It impacted me, and I can say that we all have a horse up there because the word of God talks about white horses.

PREPARE YOURSELF, HE IS COMING SOON

After that, the Lord took me to another place. He did not show me as much as the previous experiences but one of the things that he reminded me was to talk to His Church about His coming. To announce that He will come soon and I want to remind you one more time that Christ comes soon for a prepared Church. This is one of the messages that nowadays are difficult to hear in many places, because people call that “legalism”; but I really want to tell you that Christ will come back soon! So let’s prepare ourselves because the Word of the Lord says that no one knows the day or hour when He will come, not even the angels, only our Heavenly Father. Let’s get ready because one day He will come for you and for me and we will enjoy ourselves up there in the presence of the Lord, forever and ever. (Note: Angelica was shown in her 3rd experience that only 20% of the evangelical church was ready for the Lord’s coming).

1John2,28-29: And now, little children, abide in Him, that when He appears, we may have confidence and not be ashamed before Him at His coming. If you know that He is righteous, you know that everyone who practices righteousness is born of Him.

THE SPIRITUAL BATTLE

The enemy has come only to steal and kill and destroy. The enemy has destroyed many people and for that reason the Lord showed me part of Hell. He took me to a place where I saw many demons together but I saw a special place there; a high place with kind of ladders for the demons to walk up. I did not know what was happening but I saw that the demons were walking up and they opened a big book. They were talking one to each other but I couldn’t understand; they were pushing each other and it seemed to me that they were arguing. I asked the Lord: What are these demons doing here? And what is the meaning of that book? The Lord showed me names of His servants in that book. As there is a book of Life in the Kingdom of Heaven, there is also a book in Hell, and I don’t know the name of that book because the Lord did not show me a name. I can only tell you what I saw, as the Bible says that nothing can be added to it and nothing taken from it.

I could see many servants of God who I know and others that I don’t know and the demons were planning to destroy those ministries, to destroy those servants of God and their names in Hell are very important because I can say that the cost of each head of each servant written in that demon’s book is very high for them.

The devil has many things to destroy ministries but listen carefully to me! In the name of Jesus all plans from the devil against your ministry is rebuked and also against all purposes that God has for you. If the devil hit you in the head in order to finish the plan that God has for you, he won’t achieve that! That is what he wants to do but the Bible says that the one who is in us is greater than the one who is in the world.

There is no weapon forged against us that will prosper. The devil can do lots of things but while you and I persevere in the gap, he won’t destroy you, you won’t fall, you won’t faint and you will see a major victory from God. You might have done a lot of deliberations, or you might have fought with the devil and you have battled every day with what God has given to you. Keep it doing like that because this is a daily battle. The spiritual battle is not just for a day but 24 hours a day, if I can say it like that.

While I was watching, the demons were down there lining up and each one was in charge to destroy one of the servants. I mean, they basically had a task. If they have tasks to do in hell to present them to devil, we even have many more tasks, as we are Jesus Christ’s church that has a major responsibility. The Bible says “Go and Preach the Gospel to all creation”, and this is the time for us to take up that responsibility; this is the time for us to say Lord, It’s true that one day I will give an account to you. Because do you know what? The Bible says, “Every tree that does not bear good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire”. Do not let yourself to be cut down but start to bear good fruit. Because of that good fruit you will have great reward in the Kingdom of Heaven.

After that, the Lord took me to another place where I saw many jails like I had seen in the previous experiences. All of them had names and numbers, so we went into one of those jails and I saw weird things. I saw demons; many of them and I could see that those demons were coming to confuse people. I could see that the demons task was to confuse many servants but as they couldn’t achieve their goal, they ended up there, in jail, tied and tormented by other demons. In other words I would like you to understand that when they came to earth to confuse God’s servants with false words, with false messages, the servants discovered the demons purposes and they rebuked them, they sent them out in Jesus Name so the demons fell to that tormented place and when they fell they were tormented by other demons. Those Demons are currently being tormented and the Bible talks about that.

I want to keep encouraging you now. I keep saying to you that is time for you to open your eyes and wake up and don’t let the devil come to give you a spiritual dream but do the opposite instead! Fight my brother! Fight my sister! Because we are living in the final days and many things are coming up. The Bible says, “Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of many will grow cold”. (Matt 24,12)

Eph 6,10-13: My brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

SPEAK UP

After that, the Lord took me to another place and He was talking to me saying that I had to do the job on earth. He said that I had to fulfil it without being quiet; and I said, Lord, That’s true. I have to do it because one day I will give an account to you for everything. He said “Daughter, don’t stop preaching my Word, and don’t stop announcing what I have shown you!”

Several times the devil has risen against me. Many people might not believe it; many people do; but nevertheless, one of the things that God reminded me was that He is my faithful witness and if He is so, I must keep going because one day I will give an account to Him.

My brother, I want to tell you that the Lord said to me: “I have revealed things like these to many of my servants; and I have revealed many things in words. I have revealed about Heaven and Hell but they have been afraid and they have been silent without saying anything. Go and tell them to do it, because if they don’t do it, I will demand of them”.

Brethren, if God has revealed something to you, then speak out! Don’t keep it to yourself! Don’t be quiet! You will go to Hell if you remain in silence. You will go to hell because God will ask you and account for that.

The Lord told me that when we keep quiet many souls are lost and besides that, that their blood will be demanded on our head. I encourage you in the name of Jesus, because the Lord asked me to tell you so. I don’t know where you are, I don’t know who you are, but if you are one of the ones who have heard the voice of God and also have seen what God has shown you, Don’t be quiet! Don’t be quiet because if you remain silent, you will have a horrible consequence.

Ezekiel 33,7-9: “So you, son of man: I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; therefore you shall hear a word from My mouth and warn them for Me. When I say to the wicked, ‘O wicked man, you shall surely die!’ and you do not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at your hand. Nevertheless if you warn the wicked to turn from his way, and he does not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you have delivered your soul.”

After that, the Lord moved me out from those jails and I was crying, asking Him to take me out from that place (Hell). I didn’t want to be there anymore. I was saying: “Lord! I don’t want to be here anymore; I want to keep working for you! Please take me out from here and bring my life back.” I asked things like that to the Lord. I said, “Please bring me my life back because you have the power to do it.” And while I was asking Him those things, how can I say it, He spoke to me about His love and He said: “Go and say to the humanity that I love them; go and tell people that I gave my life because of them, to give them eternal life.”

I was just listening to all that the Lord was saying to me, and I was crying and crying, because I truly can say that in the first experience the Lord Gave me, He said three things to me before He brought me back into life:

I will take you to many places and you will go with me.
You will see my Glory but never boast yourself about anything; and also,
Tell the humanity that I love them.

GOD SO LOVED …

I remembered those things and that’s why I cried a lot because He was talking about His love. I remembered many things of the previous experiences and God shook my heart; it was so special because what Christ did for us was something unique that was significant in the history of the nations. I can say that nobody gives her/his life for other person, but Christ did it! He did it all due to His love, because the Bible says “God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” (Romans 5, 9)

READ MORE --- CONTINUES ON THIS WEBPAGE --> http://christiscoming777.com/2015/03/27/angelica-zambranos-4th-experience-of-heaven-and-hell/

Re: NEW - Angelica Zambrano 4th Experience Of Heaven & Hell by delugadou(m): 2:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
Very beautiful. Is she single?
Re: NEW - Angelica Zambrano 4th Experience Of Heaven & Hell by Christiscoming: 4:19am On Mar 31, 2015
Married , and has a daughter, and serving the Lord.
Re: NEW - Angelica Zambrano 4th Experience Of Heaven & Hell by lanre316: 6:45am On Mar 31, 2015
When will my people realize that all these fantasy fiction and storytelling will not fool everybody at the same time. What is Christianity turning into for God's sake. Anybody can just come up with any c0ck and bull story of his/her purpoted visit to hell or paradise and my beloved brethren will become gullible enough to swallow the nonsense hookline and sinker

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW - Angelica Zambrano 4th Experience Of Heaven & Hell by Redoil: 9:54am On Mar 31, 2015
How is she related to angelicadivine?
Re: NEW - Angelica Zambrano 4th Experience Of Heaven & Hell by Christiscoming: 3:22am On Apr 01, 2015
Whoever has ears to hear let them hear
Re: NEW - Angelica Zambrano 4th Experience Of Heaven & Hell by lanre316: 5:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
Christiscoming:
Whoever has ears to hear let them hear

The Bible is saying - he who has ears to hear should hear what the Spirit is saying to the Church, not what a fiction writer is pulling from her imaginations. We should not be tossed to and fro by every d1ck, tom and harry who claims they make journeys into heavens. This is not obedience to the Spirit but a dangerous gullibility
Re: NEW - Angelica Zambrano 4th Experience Of Heaven & Hell by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
fraud.
Re: NEW - Angelica Zambrano 4th Experience Of Heaven & Hell by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
Christiscoming:
Married , and has a daughter, and serving the Lord.
when did she marry. I mean she was only less than 18 when she first had her experience with the Lord. Anyway by the way are you the own of that site by name christiscoming blong. I must confess youre doing a good work
Re: NEW - Angelica Zambrano 4th Experience Of Heaven & Hell by emmyskies(m): 10:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
when did she marry. I mean she was only less than 18 when she first had her experience with the Lord. Anyway by the way are you the own of that site by name christiscoming blong. I must confess youre doing a good work

She was exactly 18 when she had her first testimony

1 Like

Re: NEW - Angelica Zambrano 4th Experience Of Heaven & Hell by Christiscoming: 2:12am On Apr 02, 2015
Yes re the site. I think Angelica was actually 15 when she had the first experience which was maybe 7-8 years ago, so I guess she is 23 and likely been married for 3-4 years. Her daughter is 1-2yrs.
Re: NEW - Angelica Zambrano 4th Experience Of Heaven & Hell by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 02, 2015
lanre316:

The Bible is saying - he who has ears to hear should hear what the Spirit is saying to the Church, not what a fiction writer is pulling from her imaginations. We should not be tossed to and fro by every d1ck, tom and harry who claims they make journeys into heavens. This is not obedience to the Spirit but a dangerous gullibility
Amen to this. People who go to hell are not given the chance to come back and warn others. Remember the rich man and Lazarus.
Re: NEW - Angelica Zambrano 4th Experience Of Heaven & Hell by lanre316: 8:21am On Apr 02, 2015
Papist:

Amen to this. People who go to hell are not given the chance to come back and warn others. Remember the rich man and Lazarus.

The other day another claimed she went to heaven and she saw everybody given a white skin like Jesus, no black skin in heaven, as if natural African black skin was God's mistake. Another one saw in hell all the believers who doesn't dress the way his own particular church approves. So many contradictory and unbiblical stories they're circulating around these days to deceive the gullible.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Heresy? : John Identified Jesus Christ As The Beast Of Revelation / The End Of The Man Who Mocked God. (fury Vs Wilder) / My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.