Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

The Biggest Mistake In My Life The Concluding Part.... Must Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Biggest Mistake In My Life The Concluding Part.... Must Read (2989 Views)

This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa / My Strippers Night Out Sexcapade Part 2 (concluding Part) / The Biggest Mistake In My Life.... Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Biggest Mistake In My Life The Concluding Part.... Must Read by newmuzik: 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
I appeared more stunned and speechless, I knew that wasn't normal and driven by anxiety and curiosity I was determined to solve the puzzle before me. She went into her room and came out after some few minutes, she was in a fitted gown, though simple, but the perfect color that matched her skin. She was certainly a lady of taste and fashion.

She smiled and posed and asked me. "How do I look?" At that point, I started to develop little feelings, probably I began to feel captivated by her radiance. I answered. "You look gorgeous."
She came towards me and helped me up. I noticed her premeditated moves regarding the ways she touched me, the way she hugged me at the door before I came in and the way she flirted with me with her gaze and her charming smile. But the need to unravel the mystery behind her still remained my motive.

She then asked me. "Can you drive?" I answered her. "Yes I can." She asked again. "Do you have a drivers license?" I said. "Well… That, I don't have yet, you know I don't have a car. But why are you asking me all these?"
She said. "The thing is, I have a car parked in the compound and I am the kind of lady that would prefer her man drive, because I always hold him with high esteem. So you should get your license ASAP."
Believe me I was perplexed at the same time stoned. I picked 2 words from what she said. MAN and ESTEEM. I was beginning to untangle the mystery as her statements and her actions where becoming tacit. I became more keen to find out about her background, family and everything necessary.

We entered the car and drove off to the restaurant. It was a 3 star hotel that had a very exquisite restaurant. We made an order and it was a buffet, so as we waited for the dishes. I had my questions all rounded up, I asked her. "Angela, tell me about your family."
She said. "I will tell you everything you need to know about me. Shortly after my mom passed away about 17 years ago, my dad along with my brother and I, relocated to Canada. We stayed in Ontario, Canada for about 5 years, my dad got married to an American in Canada and we all relocated to the US, California to be precise. My dad's love for us dwindled as he became more drawn to his new family. My brother and I had to fend for ourselves, so my brother relocated to Texas while I relocated to Florida. In Florida, I graduated from college and worked for about 8 years. From Florida, I relocated to New York, I needed a better paying job and was even engaged in 2 jobs there. I worked for about 3 years in New York, saved up enough money and decided to come back to Nigeria to settle."

I was so overwhelmed as she expressed herself, even in tears, she maintained her eloquence. I then said to her. "I am so sorry about your moms demise." She said. "Thank you Fred. My dad changed, that is why I can't marry anybody there. I believe here in Nigeria, we still have our norms and culture that preserves us."
I said to her. "Its the fear of God that preserves us." She then held my hand and looked at me. "The moment, I first saw you, I knew you were special, different."
I couldn't find the right words to say to her, whether thank you or something. I just felt so chocked up and uneasy. Then I said "I don't know what to say."
She paused for a while, smiled and asked me. "About your work, do you have any major challenge? What is that thing keeping you from being the next biggest thing?"
I said to her. " Basically, I need to get an equipment that will enhance my work and I will also need to do more vigorous publicity."
She said. "Okay… In Naira terms how much are we looking at?"
Unconsciously I said "About N400,000 should do it."
To my surprise she went into her bag, brought out a cheque book and wrote a cheque of N500,000. she then said. "Have it Fred." I looked at her and said. "No Angela, I am sorry I can't take it."
She insisted and said. "Fred, God makes provision for all things, He is the reason we met, He is the reason we are here today. I know you may be involved in a relationship. But I want to complete you, I don't know how long you are going to wait till you make your break. We are not getting younger. Please Fred take it."

I thought about Tope, I thought about being indebted to Angela and I thought about the opportunity she can offer to me. I weighed every options on how effective the impact would work for me. I started to see Angela as a miracle from God............

Please to continue click on this link http://www.browngarri.com/the-biggest-mistake-of-my-life-conclusion/

heres is the 1st part http://www.browngarri.com/the-biggest-mistake-of-my-life/
Re: The Biggest Mistake In My Life The Concluding Part.... Must Read by daben1(m): 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
It's not complete na, by-the-way, where's the first part cus this story sounds interesting... I guess it's not a fiction!
Re: The Biggest Mistake In My Life The Concluding Part.... Must Read by newmuzik: 2:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
daben1:
It's not complete na, by-the-way, where's the first part cus this story sounds interesting... I guess it's not a fiction!

heres is the 1st part http://www.browngarri.com/the-biggest-mistake-of-my-life/

theres a link at the end of the story that will take you to the concluding part
Re: The Biggest Mistake In My Life The Concluding Part.... Must Read by newmuzik: 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
did u vote today?
Re: The Biggest Mistake In My Life The Concluding Part.... Must Read by newmuzik: 8:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
What a day
Re: The Biggest Mistake In My Life The Concluding Part.... Must Read by newmuzik: 3:08am On Mar 29, 2015
smiley
Re: The Biggest Mistake In My Life The Concluding Part.... Must Read by newmuzik: 8:37am On Mar 29, 2015
morning guys
Re: The Biggest Mistake In My Life The Concluding Part.... Must Read by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 29, 2015
Is this today's bible reading passage?
Re: The Biggest Mistake In My Life The Concluding Part.... Must Read by newmuzik: 9:37am On Mar 29, 2015
Luedave:
Is this today's bible reading passage?

You will find that in church not an online forum (Romance Section)
Re: The Biggest Mistake In My Life The Concluding Part.... Must Read by newmuzik: 11:50am On Mar 29, 2015
sunny day
Re: The Biggest Mistake In My Life The Concluding Part.... Must Read by newmuzik: 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
beautiful day
Re: The Biggest Mistake In My Life The Concluding Part.... Must Read by newmuzik: 8:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
grin
Re: The Biggest Mistake In My Life The Concluding Part.... Must Read by newmuzik: 8:04am On Mar 30, 2015
MORNING FOLKS
Re: The Biggest Mistake In My Life The Concluding Part.... Must Read by newmuzik: 4:46am On Apr 01, 2015
smiley
Re: The Biggest Mistake In My Life The Concluding Part.... Must Read by newmuzik: 7:32am On Apr 01, 2015
morning folks
Re: The Biggest Mistake In My Life The Concluding Part.... Must Read by newmuzik: 8:24am On Apr 02, 2015
smiley
Re: The Biggest Mistake In My Life The Concluding Part.... Must Read by newmuzik: 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
hello people
Re: The Biggest Mistake In My Life The Concluding Part.... Must Read by newmuzik: 5:50pm On Apr 28, 2015
hi guys
Re: The Biggest Mistake In My Life The Concluding Part.... Must Read by newmuzik: 8:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
check this out
Re: The Biggest Mistake In My Life The Concluding Part.... Must Read by newmuzik: 5:50am On May 01, 2015
morning
Re: The Biggest Mistake In My Life The Concluding Part.... Must Read by donfineboi: 6:49am On May 07, 2015
captivating
Re: The Biggest Mistake In My Life The Concluding Part.... Must Read by newmuzik: 5:11pm On May 21, 2015
donfineboi:
captivating
thanx
Re: The Biggest Mistake In My Life The Concluding Part.... Must Read by newmuzik: 5:41am On May 22, 2015
beautiful morning
Re: The Biggest Mistake In My Life The Concluding Part.... Must Read by newmuzik: 4:11am On Sep 06, 2015
biggest mistake
newmuzik:

thanx
Re: The Biggest Mistake In My Life The Concluding Part.... Must Read by newmuzik: 5:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
Really big mistake. Wish I didn't, but I thank God I did. What cant kill you can only make you stronger
newmuzik:
biggest mistake
Re: The Biggest Mistake In My Life The Concluding Part.... Must Read by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
Promoting your thing yourself... Lmao . Good tho wink
Re: The Biggest Mistake In My Life The Concluding Part.... Must Read by newmuzik: 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2015
good evening
newmuzik:
Really big mistake. Wish I didn't, but I thank God I did. What cant kill you can only make you stronger

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Without Limbs? (PHOTOS) / My Top 15 'African Queens' Of Romanceland / Does This Happen In Today's Relationships.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.