Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow (50384 Views)

Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates / INEC Cannot Guarantee That Elections Will Hold On March 28 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by Johnsmartinyang(m): 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
DeCritique:
And finally, it comes to this point.

When I say Jega cum INEC is working with the APC cum the opposition party, some eediots will tell me to shut up.

Jega, your plans will come to nought.

The Presidency and the Ruling party has been vindicated. Jega has always said he is ready for the elections and the APC supported him but what is the meaning of this?

The Presidential election was fixed for March the 28th and not March 28th and 29th!!

Jega should have been sacked angry

GEJ Till 2019!!
Bros I saw it coming....na wao.....can see Tinubu finger print over it all

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by M4gunners: 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lilchilz:
be like say dis InEC dy c.rase
No be like say, dem dey mental join.
Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by Prince202020(m): 5:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
This is not inec twitter handle, here it is @inecnigeria check their website for confirmation www.inecnigeria.org
Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by smsdigito: 5:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
you see, these are issues shocked

Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by mirexxx(f): 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
wristwatch:

Sweerie, u vote today?
i didn't smiley
Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by taharqa: 5:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
Smdh....
Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by grin88(m): 5:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
High neck we don hia contunu
Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by OLADD: 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
DeCritique:
And finally, it comes to this point.

When I say Jega cum INEC is working with the APC cum the opposition party, some eediots will tell me to shut up.

Jega, your plans will come to nought.

The Presidency and the Ruling party has been vindicated. Jega has always said he is ready for the elections and the APC supported him but what is the meaning of this?

The Presidential election was fixed for March the 28th and not March 28th and 29th!!

Jega should have been sacked angry

GEJ Till 2019!!

Well said. The card reader recorded a 40% failure in 12 states of the federation during the mock trial and Jega did not see a looming crisis. Even in Ghana whose population is a little more than a combination of Lagos and Ogun, the card reader had lots of hitches how much more a voting population of 56 million! Many sane Nigerians saw this coming and raised alarm but Lai Mohammed, Tinubu, Buhari and other satanic individuals turned deaf ears. Nigeria has a long way to go.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by dBard: 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
Misogynist2014:
This is how it starts

Exactly .
with all these issues, especially down south, I really pray God takes control.
Jega should have been honest with himself and Nigerians.
This is so disappointing.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by sweetgala(m): 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
This election has somewhat become a failed exercise. Mega didn't fail as an individual , we failed as a country. PDP kept hounding Jega and have succeeded in sabotaging the card readers and hacking the INEC website.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by walechicago(m): 5:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
AndreRose:

Don't mind them. Trolls everywhere.
#PDP
Please help us vote for Yungme (Akeju
Emmanuel) at this link https://
www.famemusic.com/competition/final/
afrobeats-search-for-a-star#menu_competition
Just sign up and Vote. Your vote counts
plzzzzz
sweetgala:
[/quote][quote author=AndreRose post=32102099]
Don't mind them. Trolls everywhere.
#PDP
Please help us vote for Yungme (Akeju
Emmanuel) at this link https://
www.famemusic.com/competition/final/
afrobeats-search-for-a-star#menu_competition
Just sign up and Vote. Your vote counts
plzzzzz
Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by successhunter: 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
sinizia:
Extend what? These crooks suffering from amnesia must think we're dumb and forget things easily like them.

Weren't they the mórons against the extension of election dates so the Jega they're praising can conduct a better election? Weren't they the ones praising the card readers even when the card readers registered a 40% failure? Accusing PDP of trying to rig election by rejecting the card readers? Now the card readers ain't favoring their rigging patterns and hopes including the nabbing of their various party zombies with already thumb-printed ballot boxes, they're here wailing for more time? Jokers. No extension!! The time for closure for voting is sacrosanct. Buhari must cry today.

I thought the demonic APCheats were making noise, throwing tantrums like women on heat that GEJ will be dealt with today? Why are they now begging for extension so they can rig and get some votes to cover their hideous faces in shame?

GEJ till 2019!!

O boy, don't underestimate logistics issues.. And why you jumping into conclusion that APc would rig? Are PDP immune to rigging?!
Use your head na

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by feith(m): 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
Is this news real undecided undecided undecided
Anyway if they like they should extend it till Monday

Sai baba

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
These are the police control
numbers of each state in
Nigeria, kindly call for rapid
response to any criminal
incident:
Abia - 08035415405.
Admwa- 08089671313.
AkIbom - 08039213071.
Anmbra -07039194332.
Bauchi - 08151849417.
Bayelsa - 07034578208.
Benue - 08066006475.
Borno - 08068075581.
C-River - 08133568456.
Delta - 08036684974.
Ebonyi - 07064515001.
Edo - 08037646272.
Ekiti - 08062335577.
Enugu - 08032003702.
FCT - 07057337653.
Gombe - 08150567771.
Imo - 08034773600.
Jigawa 08075391069.
Kaduna - 08123822284.
Kano - 08032419754.
Katsina - 08075391255.
Kebbi - 08038797644.
Kogi - 08075391335.
Kwara 07032069501.
Lagos - 07055462708.
Nasarwa 08123821571.
Niger - 08081777498.
Ogun - 08032136765.
Ondo - 07034313903.
Osun - 08075872433.
Oyo - 08081768614.
Plateau - 08126375938.
Rivers - 08032003514.
Sokoto - 07068848035.
Taraba - 08140089863.
Yobe - 07039301585.
Zamfa - 0810658012
Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by Ikenna17(m): 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
grayht:
Hehehehehe
Now, how does this even make sense at all??
Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by Ikenna17(m): 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
grayht:
Hehehehehe
Now, how does this even make sense at all?? You must be very proud of yourself
Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by ignis: 5:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
This is what we've been saying. ...
Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by Ikenna17(m): 5:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
grayht:
Hehehehehe
Wow, very clever of you. How does this even make sense at all?
Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by Oballer: 5:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
Ignorance will kill a lot of people.

PDP working secretly with INEC and leading APC on to believe otherwise.

Why will card reader fail to work in presidents polling Unit when that area should be top priority and others worked just fine – (other candidates?)
Let God crown the better persons effort today!!!
Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by sekzy99(m): 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
Pls will dre be movement tomoro
Tnks

sinizia:
Extend what? These crooks suffering from amnesia must think we're dumb and forget things easily like them.

Weren't they the mórons against the extension of election dates so the Jega they're praising can conduct a better election? Weren't they the ones praising the card readers even when the card readers registered a 40% failure? Accusing PDP of trying to rig election by rejecting the card readers? Now the card readers ain't favoring their rigging patterns and hopes including the nabbing of their various party zombies with already thumb-printed ballot boxes, they're here wailing for more time? Jokers. No extension!! The time for closure for voting is sacrosanct. Buhari must cry today.

I thought the demonic APCheats were making noise, throwing tantrums like women on heat that GEJ will be dealt with today? Why are they now begging for extension so they can rig and get some votes to cover their hideous faces in shame?

GEJ till 2019!!

Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
Buhari is leading
Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by Allocsoluwatosi(m): 5:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
otuoke here he come. as at sw forget our vote.
Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by ngoziama: 5:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
When I said that jega is over confident and arrogant, people called me names . I said Iwu would be better than jega.we were never ripe for card reader.jega only wanted commendations from international community without listening to nigerians .today jega has wasted our billions on card reader produced by an Apc member.
Jega failed all these years to ensure that nigerians could vote from anywhere irrespective of the location rather he went on to produce poor quality pvcs instead of tvcs which are even better of than pvcs so long as it is laminated.
I hope obama is watching and of course laughing because a call came from them telling gej that they supported card reader.ok now, america see card reader and reader card by jega.
Again I commend putin whose sole aim is to appease russians first before others.i pray gej will brace up and interact lesser with them.jega claimed to be over prepared, jega gave assurance to voters for their safety and rejected soldiers.jega, so long as you have been compromised by apc, you can and will never get things right.only tell your people to fight amongst themselves because the rest of nigeria will not take that bloodshed anymore.gej advised you but you proved so stubborn to your boss.jega look back at the previous election you conducted, it was fantastic yet buhari caused shedding of innocent blood. Look at today, you have messed up everything because of the hidden motives and agenda driven by you.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by khattab02: 5:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
why are some people ranting like quarrelsome market women??
Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by Martinboy41(m): 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
Jega is the best inec. Chairman nigeria ever have. Thank God for card reader
Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by Fess: 5:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
When the wise speak, let fool shut the Bleep up. See INEC cum APC and their card readers. Can somebody shut up these people called APC?
Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by ikkkkk: 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
Gbengais:
You are a big fool .. Oya go and stop them from postponing it na .. I read your comments on here .. Fools like you hide under GEJ displaying stupidity .. Ehn now that they've postponed elections in those areas go and conduct it na .. Ode citizen

Your stupidity is very grave. APC goat.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by XBLadez: 6:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
sinizia:

GEJ till 2019!!

cool

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by Martinboy41(m): 6:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
Jega have done well. This time around

1 Share

Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by fairygeh(f): 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
geoworldedu:
See what PDP has done to our election. SMH for all GEJ supporters.
My dear,stop thinking.with ur anus,even a fool knows APC is responsible for this card reader of a thing.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
geoworldedu:
I miss quote frankmishael because i lack sense, I'm sorry nairaland for being silly not my fault I was giving birth out of wedlock that's why. I'm sorry everyone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) / The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) / Yoruba Nation Protesters Were Dispossessed Of Their Charms (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.