Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,131 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow (50388 Views)

Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates / INEC Cannot Guarantee That Elections Will Hold On March 28 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by JaaizTech: 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
Well, if elections can be postponed till tomorrow, then I will advise INEC ensures they sought out card reader issues, and make everyone that have done manual voting come back to use the card reader. Card readers are the right way to go, we have to keep trying till we overcome the challenges.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by johnsonjosbles(m): 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
Jkyoung:
chai GEJ you see wetin dis people wan do you overnight...anyway Buhari is packing back to Daura weda Gega wants it or not
are you consoling Gej?when he himself already know Otuoke is sure
Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
This is a show of shame by INEC. This idea of card reader should be probed and culprits be brought to book. In this developed technology era, Nigeria government is still lagging behind
Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by ojnnaco(m): 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
Even if its extended till next weekend ..it is still GEj all d way

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by Popemax(m): 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
I said it earlier dat INEC has hidden agenda.....is happening here too....

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by cycline404(m): 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
tociano009:
wo wohnst du

Es ist öffentlich chatten, schicken private Nachricht! Vielen Dank!
Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
ATTAHIRU JEGA IS A FAILURE.

I SAID SO.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
Gbengais:
You are a big fool .. Oya go and stop them from postponing it na .. I read your comments on here .. Fools like you hide under GEJ displaying stupidity .. Ehn now that they've postponed elections in those areas go and conduct it na .. Ode citizen
gibberish throughout.u didnt even manage to state ur problem with his post -thats if u gat any.people like u er the reason boko haram seem like they cant run out of recriuts

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by simdam500(m): 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2015
Not going as planned I guess
Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by hola106(m): 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
Sia baba
Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by sinizia: 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
Gbengais:
You are a big fool .. Oya go and stop them from postponing it na .. I read your comments on here .. Fools like you hide under GEJ displaying stupidity .. Ehn now that they've postponed elections in those areas go and conduct it na .. Ode citizen

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2256429_2252298img20150326093056jpeg55ace8452db0d59ab0a801e012c9d947_jpgf7f6b44f9e11f0880c7d2bbac1de473e

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by SeverusSnape(m): 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
Evathyst:
Why are all ds complaints emanating from the South? Whereas in the North, it's rigging business as usual.

Anyways, it's Sai Buhari!

Like Jonah Jang once said, God is a democrat and does not support the rigging of an election. But if you rig and you're eventually successful, then God is in support. Lolz!

SeveruSsnape, temitemi, firefire, phockphockman, and our runaway barcanista. Make unable take heart o!
GEJ all the way!... I should be telling you to "take heart", Cause you and your illiterate general will weep. cry

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
Waiting for APC 's spokesman to criticize these move.
Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by IYANGBALI: 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
Ha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha this country sucks and anyone that quotes me negatively follow mumu too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by fineyemi(m): 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
OMG!!! Rigging I foresee. O lord have mercy. GMB MUST WIN irrespective of any unforeseen circumstances dat myt take place.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by sweetgala(m): 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
Evathyst:
Why are all ds complaints emanating from the South? Whereas in the North, it's rigging business as usual.

Anyways, it's Sai Buhari!

Like Jonah Jang once said, God is a democrat and does not support the rigging of an election. But if you rig and you're eventually successful, then God is in support. Lolz!

SeveruSsnape, temitemi, firefire, phockphockman, and our runaway barcanista. Make unable take heart o!

On the contrary , I believe this issue of the card readers failing is the doing of PDP, I smell sabotage by the PDP in those areas where they can , most failure occur around FCT and Southern states

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by Adeyinka12(m): 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
I'm i dreaming
Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by Princesulhtan(m): 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
Sai Baba BUHARI
Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by anytexy: 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
sinizia:
Extend what? These crooks suffering from amnesia must think we're dumb and forget things easily like them.

Weren't they the mórons against the extension of election dates so the Jega they're praising can conduct a better election? Weren't they the ones praising the card readers even when the card readers registered a 40% failure? Accusing PDP of trying to rig election by rejecting the card readers? Now the card readers ain't favoring their rigging patterns and hopes including the nabbing of their various party zombies with already thumb-printed ballot boxes, they're here wailing for more time? Jokers. No extension!! The time for closure for voting is sacrosanct. Buhari must cry today.

GEJ till 2019!!
God is with us. we have been vindicated.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by 9jatatafo(m): 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
Nigeria is far from technology. A prof who never envisaged this. There should have been plan B in place instead of this postponement. We are watching.
Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by knightsTempler: 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
JEGA is incompetent.

JEGA is clueless.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
geoworldedu:
See what PDP has done to our election. SMH for all GEJ supporters.
god punish u and your family

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by JurassicPark: 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
Six weeks after, this is the level of readiness INEC has on the plate for us..

Most of the people screaming "CHANGE" are "CHAINED"

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by clockwise(m): 5:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
Some pikins go cum dey write rubbish say Gej no gud, inec is a flop. In my polling zone, we finished accreditation by 3:30, olose, ifo, ogun state.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by Adeyinka12(m): 5:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
Am i dreaming
Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by Seyitosino(m): 5:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
I doubt the veracity of this piece of news. How come no medium is reporting it.
Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
Update.. Here in maryland voting has ended.Results
Presidential UDP 1, APC 71,PDP 58,APGA 1...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by Dapo4u(m): 5:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
sinizia:
Extend what? These crooks suffering from amnesia must think we're dumb and forget things easily like them.

Weren't they the mórons against the extension of election dates so the Jega they're praising can conduct a better election? Weren't they the ones praising the card readers even when the card readers registered a 40% failure? Accusing PDP of trying to rig election by rejecting the card readers? Now the card readers ain't favoring their rigging patterns and hopes including the nabbing of their various party zombies with already thumb-printed ballot boxes, they're here wailing for more time? Jokers. No extension!! The time for closure for voting is sacrosanct. Buhari must cry today.

GEJ till 2019!!

There is a difference between being dumb and appears to be dumb. The revised electoral constitution stipulates that if elections could not be completed in one day, the process will continue the following day and all parties are signatory to this law. GEJ and GBM are aware of this process.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by Jarus(m): 5:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
INEC fall my hand big time.

They have now given some people opportunity to manipulate.

Now, the evil guys can perpetrate their plans.

I will not be surprised if I start seeing fictitious 95% turn-out in some places.
Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by eagleeye2: 5:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
NIGERIA, ANYTHING GOES
Re: BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
mirexxx:
gbam!!! grin

Sweerie, u vote today?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yoruba Nation Protesters Were Dispossessed Of Their Charms (video) / Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) / True Story Of Aluu 4 Killing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.