Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? (33254 Views)

20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss / A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! / The Horror Of Cheating: A Touching Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by defendedvictim(m): 6:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
Personally, I don't think its much of an issue...depends on d orientation of the people involved. Some people see a kiss as a form of greeting. Others see it as a show of deep affection between people who r in luv or in a relationship. So, romancelanders, would u be comfortable if your partner kisses his/her friends?

#ilovenigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by ronald4lif(m): 6:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
I can't be comfortable with depravity, sorry.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by defendedvictim(m): 6:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
ronald4lif:
I can't be comfortable with depravity, sorry.
grin wat if u have a female friend who always wants to kiss u ni

2 Likes

Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
Depends on your orientation.

But a deep kiss is definitely cheating.

You are being intimate with her.

One rule that I'll advice partners to use in their relationship is the rule or idea of role playing!
By my own definition. Role playing is when u put yourself in that situation and you imagine what you'll do.

So in dis case, if you d partner, can u allow ur partner to kiss anoda person?
Be truthful when replying yourself.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by ronald4lif(m): 6:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
defendedvictim:
grin wat if u have a female friend who always wants to kiss u ni

I thought it is about our partners not us.

Well, if it's on the cheek fine but if it's the other way... lipsrsealed
Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by Richiy(f): 6:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
When you start French kissing someone that is not your partner, you are cheating. That kind of kissing usually lays a path for more to follow.

No be just one touch thing o.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by defendedvictim(m): 6:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
ronald4lif:

I thought it is about our partners not us.

Well, if it's on the cheek fine but if it's the other way... lipsrsealed
yea, its about our partners. Just added another twist to it with d question. Ur opinion is noted
Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by defendedvictim(m): 6:46pm On Mar 28, 2015
Richiy:
When you start French kissing someone that is not your partner, you are cheating. That kind of kissing usually lays a path for more to follow.

No be just one touch thing o.
grin so one touch kisses r OK?
Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hm...it depends on the kind of kiss AND the feelings generated after that.

'cause we all know there are different kinds of kisses and meanings and feelings that follow.....right? right? right!

undecided
Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by Richiy(f): 6:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
defendedvictim:
grin so one touch kisses r OK?

Which kin okay? Am just saying that kisses are not one touch. You kiss, then you want to touch the neck, then you want to trace it further... you get my drift?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by Tallesty1(m): 6:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
Greet your beautiful female neighbours with a holy kiss.

But joke aside, I think kissing someone who isn't your partner on the lips is cheating, deleting texts and clearing chat history so that your partner won't see it is also cheating

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by defendedvictim(m): 7:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
Richiy:

Which kin okay? Am just saying that kisses are not one touch. You kiss, then you want to touch the neck, then you want to trace it further... you get my drift?
yea, ayam gerrin yhu
Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by Richiy(f): 7:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
defendedvictim:
yea, ayam gerrin yhu

So desist from kissing any girl that isn't yours okay? Good. boy.

1 Like

Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by defendedvictim(m): 7:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
Xiadnat:
Hm...it depends on the kind of kiss AND the feelings generated after that.

'cause we all know there are different kinds of kisses and meanings and feelings that follow.....right? right? right!

undecided
not every kiss comes with an emotion tho. How do I know? lipsrsealed
Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
defendedvictim:
not every kiss comes with an emotion tho. How do I know? lipsrsealed

You have never kissed someone and got that tingling feeling.....? All hot and bothered afterwards?

Oh you know. You sure do.
Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by defendedvictim(m): 7:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
Richiy:

So desist from kissing any girl that isn't yours okay? Good. boy.
grin yes ma
Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by defendedvictim(m): 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
Tallesty1:
Greet your beautiful female neighbours with a holy kiss.
grin wonder what Paul was thinking when he wrote that
Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by defendedvictim(m): 7:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
Xiadnat:

You have never kissed someone and got that tingling feeling.....? All hot and bothered afterwards?

Oh you know. You sure do.
yea, agreed..but not every time. That feeling is selective undecided

1 Like

Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by justmag(m): 7:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
Could a tire be regarded as part of a car... angry
Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by defendedvictim(m): 9:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
justmag:
Could a tire be regarded as part of a car... angry
yea..nice ideology. However, its not really a car per se

1 Like

Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
A kiss on the cheek if that is what she (his friend) expects from all of her friends is fine. But lips? Heck no.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by rectitude(m): 11:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
This is just about the type of issues we like to address at WWW.fixmeblog.com we are committed to making you happier by proffering answers to your questions... And guess what? Its free. So, no fear!
Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by juniormusa(m): 12:19am On Mar 29, 2015
Yes ohh
Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 29, 2015
Confirm kiss
Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 29, 2015
Like criiosly??

Amidst this election tension??

1 Like

Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by MKO4ever(m): 12:21am On Mar 29, 2015
Bring ya wife make I kiss am, whether you nor go vex
Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 29, 2015
@op. Wanted to say you are mad bt lemme control my temper
Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by Nimblemind(m): 12:21am On Mar 29, 2015
Let me kiss your partner, if e end for just kissing make i bend...
Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by khassy(m): 12:22am On Mar 29, 2015
simple way to find out

can your mummy !et ur daddy kiss another woman in her presence?

2 Likes

Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 29, 2015
grin
Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by ayusco85(m): 12:22am On Mar 29, 2015
yes and no. it depends

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches / Is Using Your Partner As Your DP A Sign Of Love? / Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.