Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' (35309 Views)

Pastor Killed In Nnewi After Vigil, Thrown Into Gutter, Tied With Rope (Photos) / Lagos Police Arrested Woman For Abducting Children For Her Begging Business / How Police Arrested Alleged Cross-border Robbery Gang (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by Eluwilussit(m): 8:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
I have always said it, "police is your best friend". NPF = Animals.
Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by RYANAYO(m): 8:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
It's wa o
Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by umarc19: 8:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
If I hear somebody tell me say police na my friend ehn.... undecided

1 Like

Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by pat077: 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
chai
Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by Godjone(m): 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
Liar
Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by adeblow(m): 9:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Sorry sir, Just give them what they want if you like yourself.
what if he didn't have any money at that time nko ?

3 Likes

Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
all this our police sef..When would they be our friends..
Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by ace05(m): 9:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
The compensation is reasonable however, I feel that the prosecution should demand for the dismissal of the officer and as for now an indefinite suspension prior to conclusion of the investigation (if they will have any). At the victim ekpele oo.
Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by Tuntheycr7: 9:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
CR77:
Chai what a bad day 4 u

Nigerian police are not smiling

grin grin grin

But why are you smiling

2 Likes

Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by francizy(m): 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
That amount is too small. Sue them for 20M man
Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by zigger(m): 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
D nigerian police is a big JOKE, our leaders are a joke, d country is a joke, where d wellbeing of the masses is last on their list. If dis had happened in anoda country, u knw how serious it would be. If am to choose which country I'll come frm in ma nxt life I will neva pick dis shit country

2 Likes

Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by shizzleStar: 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
Its a pity. Hope they have a good lawyer, the useless policeman must be punished adequately
Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by funstufz: 9:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by funstufz: 9:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by eleko1: 9:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
The level of ur poverty mentality has becloud ur sense of reasoning.Not everybody is as useless/thief as give them what doesn't belong to them by Force?
SeverusSnape:
Ur case is pathetic.Useless severalpoverty undecided sad.Goat angry

2 Likes

Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by khattab02: 9:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
ANAMBRA11:
APC police
grin grin grin

you try!
Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by Brugo(m): 9:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
angry

When you have a government that encourages impunity the Police will NOT GIVE A DAMN about anyone's life or dignity.

2 Likes

Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by andyanders: 9:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
xmich:
The fear of Nigeria police is the begging of long life,
No talk say I no tell you!!!!
The Nigerian Police are bunch of official armed thieves who use their position to rob day and night at will.

I have never seen anywhere in the world that their policemen act like animals. You see an officer putting on his official uniform , drunk and still having his official gun with him. With little provocation or under the influence of alcohol, he will kill. I wonder sometimes you see them with official uniform in a beer parlor drinking and having their gun beside them. Now tell me after taking the alcohol, what will that officer do

The kill steal and tell you point blank that nothing will happen and nothing happens hence everyday they kill.Too bad. Police is your enemy here in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by khattab02: 9:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
pathetic!

Strange things like this happen in the neighbourhood.

# I hate intimidation and harrassment just because of Uniform!
Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by ugwum007(m): 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
l hate being a Nigerian cos everything in Nigeria is upside. president no work, other leaders na unarmed robbers, GEJ rigging his election and finally, the police men shamelessly begging along the road if u refuse to part with ur money..that is trouble for u.

God can't u do something about dis our nation.

2 Likes

Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by Ayab1203(f): 9:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
Yet when these same useless police see boko haram attacking they will be begging to enter my car boot.
But to bulling innocent people they will number one.
Bastards!

1 Like

Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by fredoooooo: 9:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
Nigeria police are agents of death shocked

1 Like

Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by cirmuell(m): 9:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:
So they have the right to phuck people's life up if they don't get what they want?. You are very stup¡d for this s¡lly statement. Better stick to the foolish comments you make in politics section and don't desecrate the whole forum with your fuckery. Oponu

2 Likes

Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:

See the kind of animal that supports GEJ.
Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by khattab02: 9:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
Ayab1203:
Yet when these same useless police see boko haram attacking they will be begging to enter my car boot.
But to bulling innocent people they will number one.
Bastards!
grin grin

that is when they will remember police is ya friend

grin
Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by xmich(m): 9:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
andyanders:

The Nigerian Police are bunch of official armed thieves who use their position to rob day and night at will.

I have never seen anywhere in the world that their policemen act like animals. You see an officer putting on his official uniform , drunk and still having his official gun with him. With little provocation or under the influence of alcohol, he will kill. I wonder sometimes you see them with official uniform in a beer parlor drinking and having their gun beside them. Now tell me after taking the alcohol, what will that officer do

The kill steal and tell you point blank that nothing will happen and nothing happens hence everyday they kill.Too bad. Police is your enemy here in Nigeria.

The worst thing that will happen to you as a Nigerian is believing the stereotype that say #policeis yourfriend,
Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by rhames(m): 9:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
The police is your friend and other Lies .

Ned Beaumont
Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by spencekat(m): 9:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
I strongly hate Nigerian Police.Infact my last encounter with some Policemen in PH made me to completely hate Police.
Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by amunkita(m): 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:

He said he gave dem d #40 he had on him..

Abi mk him pluck him prik join..
Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by eleko1: 10:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
cheesy grin He's CLUELESS
kalindaminda:

See the kind of animal that supports GEJ.
NOTHING DEY HIM UPSTAIRS grin.Blind Bat
Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by eleko1: 10:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
He be certified MO.RON.
cirmuell:
So they have the right to phuck people's life up if they don't get what they want?. You are very stup¡d for this s¡lly statement. Better stick to the foolish comments you make in politics section and don't desecrate the whole forum with your fuckery. Oponu
Pig
Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by eleko1: 10:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
U dey mind foolish thing.Dem for kill the young boy if he carry 4m with him
amunkita:

He said he gave dem d #40 he had on him..

Abi mk him pluck him prik join..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

17,000 Live Bombs Found In A House In Owerri - SunNewsOnline.com / Bandits Kill 3 Zamfara Traders After Collecting N6m Ransom (Graphic) / Diamond Bank Cleaner Steals N5.675m In Nyanya Abuja(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.