Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' (35310 Views)

Pastor Killed In Nnewi After Vigil, Thrown Into Gutter, Tied With Rope (Photos) / Lagos Police Arrested Woman For Abducting Children For Her Begging Business / How Police Arrested Alleged Cross-border Robbery Gang (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by Missmossy(f): 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
Chai! These police men keep killing people like fowls.

1 Like

Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
cirmuell:
So they have the right to phuck people's life up if they don't get what they want?. You are very stup¡d for this s¡lly statement. Better stick to the foolish comments you make in politics section and don't desecrate the whole forum with your fuckery. Oponu
...easy on him, mbok embarassed

Chaeeeeee! Which way, Naija sad
Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by Fourwinds: 11:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Sorry sir, Just give them what they want if you like yourself.
can u imagine!! U support wickedness, evil of men in black. When did giving police money becomes lawful to d extent of d stu..id police officer threatening d life of d poor civilian. Some policemen are disgrace to deir self and family as a whole. Don't forget what u sow now u will reap later. Don't complain when dat day come
Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
dammytosh:
"Nothing will happen"

That is the statement on everybody's mind.

Politicians, thieves , subsidy criminals etc know there is no consequence for whatever you do.

Knowing that the guy at the centre can do nothing.

I weep for this country and set of people that say this should continue till 2019.
my broda this will still continue even after we elect buiarih,this is Africa country, the system has collapse already.
Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry angry angry angry
Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by Fourwinds: 11:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
amunkita:

He said he gave dem d #40 he had on him..

Abi mk him pluck him prik join..
leave dat guy. Na now i no how he dey think. His reasoning is coming from his ANUS

1 Like

Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by simdam500(m): 11:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
The people that are our safety should matter most to are now hurting us... assHøle policemen
Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by kunlejazz(m): 11:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Did you listen to yourself? What if he doesn't have? And why should he give a policeman money in the first place?
Soon, you'll be blaming the government.

Smh
Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by malachee: 11:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:
sometimes I hate nairaland bicos anybody will just come and say rubbish. It better for robbers to shoot someone than police who u trust to shoot u. What a country no protection oga o.
Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by Hibiscuss(m): 11:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
I witnessed a scenario while I was in school. An old man riding on his bike on his way from his farm was stopped at a checkpoint. He was asked for the particulars of his bike...sure old people like going about with their docs. This man presented his bike's documents but one of the officers at the point insisted they should confiscate the bike and take it to the station. He jumped on the bike, started it and wanna make a U-turn. Unluckily for him, he was hit and killed by an overspeeding expatriate.
Though the oyibo man was arrested, he gave baba 70k to go get himself a new bike and the stubborn officer met his untimely death.

This happened on the express way linking IJU and IKERE together in the year 2012.

2 Likes

Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by dammytosh: 12:14am On Mar 29, 2015
dancok:
my broda this will still continue even after we elect buiarih,this is Africa country, the system has collapse already.

You know why I believe it won't ?

All forces will seat up...
Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by wazeel: 12:40am On Mar 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You are a FU.LL
Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by ramalot(m): 1:53am On Mar 29, 2015
Tuntheycr7:
Eyahhh. Sorry

Naija police are just animal in man's clothing....

Don't worry the wind of CHANGE is blowing already...

GMB on the way to aso rock..
He would sanitized the police and deliver justice to the common man..

Sai Baba sai Buhari.

I guess there was no police force to sanitize when he was in power undecided

1 Like

Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by Bowaley17(m): 2:11am On Mar 29, 2015
Nigerian Polices are ba$tard$
Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by roymary: 2:17am On Mar 29, 2015
ANAMBRA11:
APC police

Your mumu is raised to power 1 million.
Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by cirmuell(m): 6:03am On Mar 29, 2015
chimkaire:
...easy on him, mbok embarassed

Chaeeeeee! Which way, Naija sad
No mind the guy jaare, no be by force to comment.

Happy Palm Sunday.
Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by cococandy(f): 6:07am On Mar 29, 2015
The kind of annoyance that grips me everytime I read about police brutality ehn. angry
Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by cococandy(f): 6:09am On Mar 29, 2015
Awesome
Hibiscuss:
I witnessed a scenario while I was in school. An old man riding on his bike on his way from his farm was stopped at a checkpoint. He was asked for the particulars of his bike...sure old people like going about with their docs. This man presented his bike's documents but one of the officers at the point insisted they should confiscate the bike and take it to the station. He jumped on the bike, started it and wanna make a U-turn. Unluckily for him, he was hit and killed by an overspeeding expatriate.
Though the oyibo man was arrested, he gave baba 70k to go get himself a new bike and the stubborn officer met his untimely death.

This happened on the express way linking IJU and IKERE together in the year 2012.
Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by justi4jesu(f): 6:13am On Mar 29, 2015
Hibiscuss:

Good riddance. sad
Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by iyaoyibo: 6:40am On Mar 29, 2015
Na wa for these policemen. Some are mentally sick but don't even know. God save us from trigger happy policemen.
Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by barinaadaa(m): 8:32am On Mar 29, 2015
angry if you've not had an encounter with this evil men in black aka NPF you'll not truly understand how those who should protect you turn out to victimize you.
what was my offense? I stood at the Junction beside a bank with my girlfriend waiting for a cab. here comes the allegations that I and my girlfriend are informats and we should get into their van. see the way this police men embarrassed me that day eh! they asked me to pay 10k else they will take my gal and I to the station. as I went to get the money I later learnt that they were asking my girlfriend for sex and contact. God knows I can never help a policeman in need even if he is at a point of dying. Just imagine how that guy would react each time he see a police officer lol
Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by SYLVA247(m): 9:01am On Mar 29, 2015
A very big SHAME to Naija police force. When will they change and who
authorize them to mount checkpoints again?

When they left the roads before, the roads were peaceful, unhindered
and smooth. There was no harassment, no incessant shooting and
killing. I know they must be hungry and begging then- yes, it's their
duty.

This time, they are out like frustrated and hungry lion.
In one ocassion, a police officer landed a dirty SLAP on a keke driver in Osisioma,
junction Aba just for not paying parking fee. Imagine that!

The rate at which they molest keke and bus drivers in Aba cannot be explained.

I think Police are generally wicked and breakers of the law at all cost.
Who Cares?

I believe some day, the real power will change hand and the Citizens will
exercise full right. Don't know how but change is constant.
Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by dandollarsco: 9:40am On Mar 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Ah,you are one of them.nemesis will catch up with you very soon.
Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by dandollarsco: 9:45am On Mar 29, 2015
motorists dread that area in hands of police but no body to help them do some thing about it.drivers prefer armed rubbers to police in Edo state
Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 29, 2015
Adams will tell you 'go and die!'
Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by Keypha(m): 1:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
The inspector has kill many but this one has expose him, law will catch u then you will rote in jail, mumu igarra
Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
cirmuell:
No mind the guy jaare, no be by force to comment.

Happy Palm Sunday.
...wish you same.
Re: ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' by jerryben12: 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
What will N10 million do? This young man deserve to be compensated with at least N500 million.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Kill 3 Zamfara Traders After Collecting N6m Ransom (Graphic) / Diamond Bank Cleaner Steals N5.675m In Nyanya Abuja(Photo) / Baba Ijesha Arrives Lagos Court In Ikeja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.