Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,800 members, 7,956,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:33 PM

Please, What Is The Best Insecticide For Mosquitoes? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please, What Is The Best Insecticide For Mosquitoes? (4110 Views)

Diseases You Didn’t Know That Mosquitoes Give (photo) / What You Need To Know About Mosquitoes Bite / Help! My New Insecticide Treated Net Is Burning My Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, What Is The Best Insecticide For Mosquitoes? by showafrica(m): 10:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
Raid, Motein and the likes no longer kill mosquitoes, is their any other good insecticide out their? Mosquitoes invaded my place like ISIS and Boko join together in Sambisa. I can no longer sleep unless I leave the gen on all night. I am a careless sleeper and I like sleeping on the floor so mosquitoe net is not even an answer. Please, who has a solution or has mosquitoe defeated us in Africa?
Re: Please, What Is The Best Insecticide For Mosquitoes? by derrick333(m): 10:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
With Otapiapia,evn ur wicked landlord isn't save
Re: Please, What Is The Best Insecticide For Mosquitoes? by sholapot: 10:46pm On Mar 28, 2015
Sniper will kill them all.
Re: Please, What Is The Best Insecticide For Mosquitoes? by PHAYOL81: 11:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
Try small[b][/b] doctor[b][/b] cheesy. Dat 1 dey kill mosquitoes well well grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please, What Is The Best Insecticide For Mosquitoes? by Yustash001(m): 8:21am On Mar 29, 2015
Try mortin....
Re: Please, What Is The Best Insecticide For Mosquitoes? by brightlomo(m): 2:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
Buy your mtn data bundle at lowest price.
*1Gb.... #1,150
*2Gb....#2,300
*3Gb....#3,450
Call or message this number for instant delivery. 08060396376. 07034955151
Your can also whatsapp this no. 08060396376. Thank you.
Re: Please, What Is The Best Insecticide For Mosquitoes? by ideology(m): 6:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
showafrica:
Raid, Motein and the likes no longer kill mosquitoes, is their any other good insecticide out their? Mosquitoes invaded my place like ISIS and Boko join together in Sambisa. I can no longer sleep unless I leave the gen on all night. I am a careless sleeper and I like sleeping on the floor so mosquitoe net is not even an answer. Please, who has a solution or has mosquitoe defeated us in Africa?
The ones you are using are perfumes grin

Try RAMBO!!

2 Likes

Re: Please, What Is The Best Insecticide For Mosquitoes? by blakers: 1:09am On Jun 18, 2015
ideology:

The ones you are using are perfumes grin

Try RAMBO!!
try kill-all insecticide...I can supplyoto you..call me on this number 08022232628 or email me on blakersint@gmail.com..you would not regret it and you would sleep peacefully
Re: Please, What Is The Best Insecticide For Mosquitoes? by DominicX(m): 2:19am On Jun 18, 2015
The reason why the mosquitoes r not responding to ur insecticide(I don't know the 1 you r using) is cos they have altered their genes through mutation to become resistant to ur preferred mosquito killer, my advice to you therefore is to change your product, I don't mean changing d brand ie from raid to rambo kind of. What I mean is that next time you r buying a mosquito killer you should read the labelling n select a product having a different active agent from the one you used previously. This way u don't give the mosquito a chance to get used to a particular active agent and become resistant to it. Then u can kill them effectively n sleep soundly
Re: Please, What Is The Best Insecticide For Mosquitoes? by Smart101: 4:47pm On Dec 14, 2021
RAMBO MAGIC does the magic bro

(1) (Reply)

NINE(9) Common Things That Can Break Your Condom During Sex / She Died 18 Yrs... So Painful To All Unizik Students / Kidney Failure: Save yourself of it.Read this

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.